考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 温家宝:在老师面前永远是学生
级别: 管理员
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-09-10   

温家宝:在老师面前永远是学生

9月4日下午,温家宝在北京市第三十五中学主持召开北京市教师代表座谈会前,和出席座谈会的教师代表握手。 } T/}0W]0  
*h*j%  
  2009年9月4日,温家宝总理在北京市第三十五中学主持召开北京市教师代表座谈会,并于会前接见了出席座谈会的教师代表。在今年9月10日第25个教师节来临之前,温家宝总理号召全国广大教师应忠诚事业,学为人师,行为世范,做一名合格的人民教师。 +H [}T ]  
  Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao meets with teacher representatives before a symposium at Beijing No. 35 Middle School in Beijing, capital of China, Sept. 4, 2009. Ahead of China`s 25th Teacher`s Day, which falls on Sept. 10, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao has called on teachers across the country to enhance their teaching standards and do a good job. iJ`%yg,  
*or2  
  当天一上课,数学老师徐俊军就向全班同学介绍说,温家宝总理将和大家一起听课。当同学们不约而同地转身一看,只见“温爷爷”已经来到了教室中。面对同学们惊奇的目光,总理用他慈祥的微笑向同学们致意。 L876$  
  When the class began, Math teacher Xu Junjun announced that Premier Wen Jiabao was with them, the students turned round simultaneously and craned their necks and found Grandpa Wen, who greeted the marveling faces with a gentle smile. LsJs Q h  
<OR.q  
K2x6R  
这是9月4日,在北京市第三十五中学,课间休息时,温家宝和同学们讨论上课的内容。 0a2$P+p  
F@=e2e 4  
  早课从8点10分开始,课上,温总理认真地记着笔记。下课后,他坐在同学中间,与他们分享自己的学习心得。 1P[I}GW#  
  During the morning class that started 8:10, Wen was seen taking notes carefully. After the lesson, he sat with several students sharing his notes with them. Q$xa  
}g>dn  
  周五当天,在听完最后一节音乐课后,温总理已与北京35中初二(5)班的师生们一起度过了4小时零5分的美好时光。 KjFZ  
  He spent a total of four hours and five minutes till the music class ended with Class 5 of the 8th graders at Beijing No. 35 Middle School on Friday. iUeV5cB  
C2+{U  
  “这真是一段难忘的经历,我仿佛又回到了少年时代。”温总理说,“我爱你们。” U6c)"^\  
  "It`s a memorable experience and I felt as if I had traveled back to my childhood," he said, "I love you all." pau*kMu^}  
{E3xI2  
  自担任共和国总理以来,每年教师节,温家宝都要抽出时间看望教师和学生。 6Gs{nFw  
  Wen has been visiting teachers and students on every Teacher`s Day since 2003 when he took up the post. DAjG *K{  
v2/yw,  
  “今天我听了一上午课,请允许我用这种方式表示对教师们的敬意。”在下午的座谈会上,他向教师代表们道出了自己此行的目的。 .abyYVrN4?  
  "Sitting in on the class all the morning is my way of paying tribute to you teachers," he explained his visit later in a meeting with the faculty in the afternoon. u:_sTfKm&  
[kPD`be2#  
8g<Q5(  
vC)"*wYB{  
9月4日,在北京市第三十五中学,温家宝和同学们一起共进午餐。 N@k3$+ls  
  温总理说教育事业是崇高而光荣的,因为它关系到国家的命运。 +<S9E'gT3V  
  Wen said that education is a lofty and honorable cause because the fate of the nation depends on it. &?SX4c~?u  
8K|J:[7  
  他说:“民族的兴盛和衰落都与教育密切相关,因为一流的教育可以培养出一流的人才,反过来也能够建立一个一流的国家。” P7's8KOoS  
  "The nation`s rise and fall rely on education, as only first-rate education can generate first-rate talents who in turn can build a first-rate nation," Wen said. yJDeX1+,  
f=t:[ < )  
  我国现有约1600万教育工作者,其中1200万人为中小学教师。 x1t{SQ-C  
  China currently has about 16 million people working in educational institutions, including 12 million teachers in middle and primary schools. 4cott^K.  
F(d :t!  
  温家宝说,长期以来,广大教师兢兢业业,默默耕耘,培养了一批又一批优秀人才,为我国教育事业和现代化建设做出了突出贡献。 25aNC;J  
  Chinese teachers have made great contribution to the country`s education and modernization through their hard work to cultivate generations of talented people over the years, Wen said. k) "ao2iXL  
^:m^E0(H  
  “无论一个人有多么的成功,都离不开老师的教诲和启迪,所以在老师面前,每个人永远都是学生。”他讲道。 `-4'/~G  
  "Anyone, no matter how successful they are, owes their growth to their teachers` enlightenment and instruction, and thus should be a student forever before their teachers," he said. K'x4l,rq  
y|^EGnaE  
  温总理还倡导教师们应多在教学内容、教育方法、评价方式等方面进行改革及创新。 *~c qr  
  He also urged the teachers to be creative in improving their teaching skills, teaching contents and evaluation methods. \,2gTi,=  
'0 ]r<O  
  “教师不是雕塑家,却塑造着世界上最珍贵的艺术品”温家宝总理这样说。 Yg/}ghF\  
  "Teachers are not sculptors, but what you are crafting is the most valuable work of art," Wen said.  #;`Oj  
W$r^  
  附:送给老师的英语祝福 fO6[!M(  
  Tips:Blessing for teachers 7skljw(  
_l<mu?"  
  亲爱的老师,向您表达我最衷心的感谢。在人生旅途上,您为我点燃了希望之光,您所做的一切润泽了我的心灵,开阔了我的视野。今天我向您致以崇高的敬意。 @@Q6TB  
  My heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. On the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely. j? xk&  
U 2bzUxK  
  感谢您使我们把枯燥的学习变成了巨大的乐趣. $ADPV,*gG  
  Thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy. (%bE~Q2P*<  
COSTV>s;  
  教育最主要的目的,不是教你懂得如何谋生,而是使每个人生活得更香甜。——安吉儿 b vRB  
  The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweet.——James Angel lkb2?2\+  
1SUzzlRx  
  一个教师对人的影响是永恒的。——亚当斯 ><=rIhG%H@  
  A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.——Henry Adams *hF^fxLbl  
xI?0N<'.*q  
  能使艰难之事变得容易的人是教育者。 ox[ .)v  
  The man who can make hard things easy is the educator. r2nBWA3  
Q4?EZ_O  
  教育儿童的教师应当享有比父母更多的荣誉,父母只给孩子生命,而教师则创造了一个完善的生命。 ? Vp%=E  
  Teacher, who educate children, deserve more honor than parents, who merely gave them birth; for the latter provided more life, while the former ensure a good life. qBY g[K>  
4z_n4 =  
  亲爱的老师,您就象那春天的细雨,滋润着我们的心田。您给予我们的爱和关怀将鼓舞着我们走过艰难困苦. =WK04\H  
  Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com