考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 来自教师节的英语祝福
级别: 管理员
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-09-11   

来自教师节的英语祝福

Teachers have been dubbed "gardener", "engineers of human souls" and is respected by the whole society as a career. x+)hL D[ n  
  教师被人们称为“园丁”、“人类灵魂的工程师”,是受到全社会尊重的一种职业。 4S{l>/I  
abk:_  
  January 21, 1985, the Ninth Meeting of the Sixth NPC Standing Committee decided that each year on September 10 as Teacher's Day. Teacher's Day scheduled for September 10, to consider the new school year, as new weather, the teachers have new feeling. Iraq began full admission of respecting teachers, teachers can teach and students can learn to create a good atmosphere. :+Je989\[C  
  1985年1月21日,第六届全国人大常委会第九次会议决定,每年9月10日为教师节。定教师节为 9月10日,是考虑到新学年开始,学校要有新的气象,师生要有新的感觉。新生入学伊饱即开始尊师重教活动,可以给教师教好、学生学好创造良好的气氛。 Z5^,!6  
PRf\6   
  Meanwhile, a national holiday in September less convenient time to focus on all aspects of organizational activities and highlight reports, attaching importance to the promotion of the country, respect for knowledge and talent of the good society as a whole. t;a}p_>  
  同时,9月份全国性节日少,便于各方面集中时间组织活动和突出宣传报道、促进全国范围内形成尊师重教、尊重知识、尊重人才的良好社会风尚。 EpoQV^ Ey  
7[?}kG   
  教师节祝福语: C` 1\$U~%  
4#Nd;gM2  
  We all like having you as our teacher. You have our respect and gratefulness. [r< Y0|l,m  
}y=n#%|i.  
  我们喜欢您做我们的老师,我们尊敬您、感激您。 b!tZbX#  
r Xk   
  We are more thankful than we can express. 8#JyK+NU  
>8HRnCyp/  
  对您的谢意,我们无法用语言来表达。 (S93 %ii  
P*^UU\x'4I  
  You have been a qualified teachers and even better friend. Thank you for all that you have done. AxqTPx7`|  
F9G$$%Q-Z  
  您不仅是一位合格的教师,更是一位好朋友,谢谢您所做的一切。 9lwo/(s  
JC?V].) y5  
  Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. g8@i_  
D `3yv R  
  教育不是灌满一桶水,而是点燃一团生命的火焰。 Ita!07  
/ z>8XM&  
  The man who can make hard things easy is the educator. |`9zE]  
R$'nWzX#  
  能使艰难之事变得容易的人是教育者。 sy#j+gZ   
]tV{#iIJ*  
  Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this special day. HDG"a&$   
j{+I~|ZB,  
  在这特别的日子谨向您致以我们永恒的感激之情。 ,UJPLj^  
Xpz-@fqKdf  
  It is the most appropriate time to show you our thanks. 8pKPbi;(2  
|&*rSp2iH  
  现在是向您表达感激之情最为恰当的时刻。 e/~<\  
yq^$H^_O p  
  This small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness. We all want to thank you. [9Hm][|Ph  
f*f9:xUY  
  这件小小的礼物略表我们的感激之情。我们大家都很感谢您。 *VAi!3Rx;  
;Awzm )Q  
  I am truly grateful to you for what you have done. \}(-9dr  
6q7Y`%j  
  我深深地感激您所做的一切。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒