考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 2016考博英语写作技巧
级别: 论坛版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-01-25   

2016考博英语写作技巧

2016考博英语作文行文结构,可简单地分四段展开: {1aAm+  
  先对题目中的基本名词进行解释,或对题目中话题的背景进行一定的阐述,说明题目本身是什么或者这个问题的来源;  然后表达自己的观点是什么; yk<jlVF$j  
  接着解释自己为什么有这样的观点,讲道理,或者举例子;  最后总结自己的基本观点,重复一下题目内容。 All the essay writing could be divided into following four part:  First, explain and expand the given topic/concept/theme I_G>W3  
  Second, express you opinion or preference on this topic/concept/theme;  Third, support your idea or opinion with examples; h50StZ8Yr  
  Last, conclude the topic and repeat or emphasize your idea or opinion. xbC8Amo;8"  
+^? -}v  
  常用的表达观点的词汇 //lZmyP?  
  1. I hold the idea that/ in my opinion/ personally I prefer that/ Frankly speaking 我认为 ]7kGHIJ|  
  2. People always say that/ it is widely thought that/ the majority hold the viewpoint that 人们认为 |W U`p  
  3. From this perspective/ in this aspect 从这方面来看 tR* W-%  
  4. On the one hand…on the other hand 一方面XXX 另一方面来说XXX /]zib@i  
  5. Beneficial/ good/ right/ positive/ acceptable/ instructive/ precious 评价XXX是好的 6 ]PM!6  
  6. Harmful/ meaningless/ wrong/ negative/ inacceptable 评价XXX是不好的 7. However/ nevertheless/ but 然而,可是 9K46>_TyH  
  8. So/ as a summary/ in conclusion 最后一段总结陈辞 ^70.g?(f[  
&ORv bnd6  
  基本表达技巧: }c4E 2c  
  1. 第一段三句之内一定要出现题目中的词汇,或者表达出自己的观点与倾向 2.第二段和第三段第一句话最好是中心句,然后再展开或者举例 3. 最后一段总结观点的时候,句式或者用词要与第一段不同 gAA %x 7  
  4. 句子讲清楚就可以了,高级词汇可以不管了,亮点是讲话的时候用点副词 hlFU"u_  
l5';?>!s  
  常用的副词: qM>OE8c#/  
  actually 实际上;真实地 [ Actually, it bores me stiff. totally 完全地 [ I totally agree. 我完全同意。] :Q ?J}N  
  eventually最后 [ so that amazing progress eventually occurs in short periods.] recently 最近 [ has recently come into fashion ] on;sq8;  
  absolutely [Do you think so? Absolutely. 你是这样想吗? 当然是。] largely 很大程度上,大部分 [largely depend on.....] basically 基本上 [this idea is basically right, however…] 'Z2N{65   
  currently当前,普遍地 [currently, online shopping is widely accepted] probably 大概,或许 ru/zLj:  
  surely 确切地 [it surely necessary to do XXX] "1!.^<V*  
  表时间: @@/'b '  
  afterwards然后后来, later稍后随后, eventually最后终于 from this time/from now 从此今后 Ag#5.,B -  
  directly直接地立即, quickly很快地, shortly立刻不久, soon 不久马上 nowadays现今, presently目前不久, lately近来的, N(-%"#M$  
  表频率: qa$[L@h>  
  constantly, continuously不断地经常地 repeatedly 重复地再三地, frequently 经常地, occasionally 偶尔地, seldom 很少不常, rarely 很少地, yearly, monthly, weekly m0A@jWgd  
  表逻辑: !qXq y}?w  
  Accordingly,correspondingly, consequently 相应地 hence 因此, thereby 因此由此 ]u4>;sa  
  merely 只不过仅仅 merely a flesh wound.仅仅是皮肉伤 furthermore, moreover, besides nevertheless, however 仍然 In spite of sth; 尽管, c+b:K  
  regardless / regardless of无论如何 ccN&h  
  表语气: FJjF*2 .  
  actually, definitely, undoubtedly, absolutely, normally, generally, likely 或许很可能, virtually 事实上实质上, naturally, 自然而然地 necessarily 必要地, similarly 类似地同样地 simply 简单地 conversely 相反地颠倒地 respectively 逐个地分别的, TtwJ,&b  
  individually 个别地 separately 个别地单独地 roughly 概略地大致地, somewhat 稍微有点 i. u15$  
  表程度: fb0T/JT w  
  approximately, nearly, +wz` _i)!  
  largely, mainly, mostly, primarily, 主要的,大部分人 partly 部分 scarcely 几乎不 hardly /R(U>pZ  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: VIP博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2017-03-03   
写作句型一:   dEQReD  
  No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life.   gQ I(=in  
  没有人能否人这一事实:教育是人生最重要的一方面.   DV7<n&P  
  It goes without saying that …   c<+g|@A#  
  写作句型二:   4uO @`0:x  
  People equate(等同v.)success in life with the ability of operating computer.   de=5=>P7  
  人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论.   g/U$!d_  
  Equate success with one’s character   }j5R@I6P  
  写作句型三:   f gK2.;>  
  According to a recent survey ,four-million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.   K)9j je  
  依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟相关的疾病.   +Dq|l}  
  According to a recent research or investigation, …   q(ZB.  
  写作句型四:   LM"W)S  
  The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.   45r]wT(C   
  最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感.   =A0"0D{\  
  The lastest survey show that…   uS: A4tN  
  写作句型五:   8(vC jL  
  No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.   Q>}e IQ Y  
  没有一项发明象互联网同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评.   j{Yt70Wv  
  No other medium has received more attraction than internet.   fH#F"^ A  
  写作句型六:   "%.|n|  
  People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.   <t?x 'r?@  
  人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实.   a<57(Sf  
  People seem to fail to take into account the fact that the serious pollution is binging abour harm to people’s health.   ;e#>n!<u  
  写作句型七:   `G "|MM>P  
  Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person’s physical fitness.   p~Yy"Ec;p  
  许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康.   Hl^aUp.c  
  Many English educators point out that one cannot improve his English level greatly in such a short period of time.   "xe7Dl  
  写作句型八:   b[J-ja.  
  Nowadays ,many students always go into raptures(兴高采烈) at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately ,for most young people ,it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.   %K&+~CJE  
  当前,一提到即将开始的学校生活,许多学生都会兴高采烈.然而,对多数年轻人来说,校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历.
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交