考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 河北大学12英语
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-05-01   

河北大学12英语

II Grammar (10 points) wBg?-ji3<  
DIRECTIONS: In this part, there are four choices beneath each sentence. Choose the word or phrase that R!7--]Wcg  
best completes the sentence. r}e(MT:R'  
11) Greatly agitated, I rushed to the apartment and tried the door, _____ to find it locked from inside. lH`c&LL-=!  
A. just B.only C hence D.thus [tSv{  
12) That trumpet player was certainty noisy, but I wasn't bothered by his loudness ____ by his lack of \'u+iB g  
talent. bZgo}`o%  
A. so much as B. rather than C. as long as D. other than Fje /;p  
13) Church as we use the word refers to all religious institution, _____ they Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, 4clCZ@\K^  
Jewish, and so on.  J Q*~le*  
A. be B. being C. were D. are ".Q]FE@>  
14) The government has promised to do _______ lies in its power to ease the hardships of the victims in the 0Bp0ScE|FA  
flood-stricken area ' Kkp!eZQ~  
A. however B. whichever C. whatever D. wherever h(}#s1Fzq  
15) If not ______ with the respect he feels due to him, Jack usually gets very ill-tempered and grumbles all @XL49D12c  
the time. Y>FLc* h  
16) Good news was released prematurely, with the British recapture of the port ________ half a day before s0vcGh#w  
the defenders actually surrendered. DwFvM0O6\  
A. to announce B. announced C. announcing D. was announced 5N6R%2,A  
17) According to one belief, if truth is to be known it will make itself apparent, so one ______ wait instead ^-s7>F`jx  
of searching for it. rk&oKd_&i  
A. would rather B. had to C. cannot but D. had best rGt]YG#C  
18) There was no sign that Mr. Jospin, who keeps a firm control on the party despite _____ from leadership 1 YtY=  
of it, would intervene personalty. 7KRNTnd  
A. being resigned B. having resigned C going to resign D. resign X2| Z!  
19) The individual TV viewer invariably senses that he or she is ______ an anonymous, statistically oz:J.<j24Z  
insignificant part of a huge and diverse audience. :mCGY9d4L  
A. everything except B. anything but C. no less than D. nothing more than >2}*L"YC  
20) One difficulty in translation lies in obtaining a concept match, and _______ this is meant that a concept I 6<LKI/  
in one language is lost or changed in meaning in translation. wV$V X  
A. by B. in C. for D. with #q0xlF@  
三、完形填空(每小题1 分,共10 分) XM?c*,=fu  
从A, B, C, D 四个选项中选出最合适的一项并将答案写在答题纸上,写在试卷上不得分。 P??pWzb6HH  
“I would never have been able to finish those two miles if I __21__ you. I would have __22__ on the U'5p;j)_  
first lap. What happened to your foot? We were cheering for you. Did you hear us?” w8>bct3@  
I couldn’t believe it. A complete __23__ had been cheering for me —— not because she wanted me to I|>IV  
win, __24__ because she wanted me to keep going and not give up. Suddenly I __25__ hope. I decided to -ECnX/ "  
stick with track (竞赛) next year. One girl saved my dream. WwSyw?T  
That day I learned two things: First, a little kindness and confidence __26__ people can make a great GLV`IkU %  
Pj8Vl)8~NV  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: