考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 考博英语作文模板:文化交流类
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-08-19   

考博英语作文模板:文化交流类

模板一: pbgCcO~xm  
  What is presented here is a very interesting scenario…… . From the subtitle we can infer that…… . Conspicuously,…… . w6wXe_N+M  
  We can deduce from the picture that…… . It partly owes to…… , and partly to…… . Except the case reflected in the picture, there are numerous evidence demonstrating…… . For example,…… . @NyCMe;]  
  From a personal point of view, I am delighted to witness ……. To sum up,…… . As for China,…… . Therefore,……. I can firmly conclude that in the long run, cultural exchanges will contribute to a flourishing Chinese and global economy, as well as diversified cultures. ;- cq#8S  
  模板二: Q0 ^?jh  
  It is a very eye-catching photo in which…… . What makes this picture extraordinary is ……, which clearly indicates…… . L3kms6ch  
  The sense of that permeates this picture is representative of…… , that is,…… , and therefore,…… . China, in particular,…… . The effect of such communication can be best exemplified by ……. RKBtw Zx>f  
  While people belong to nations, cultures know no boundary. ……is not only featured by…… ,but more importantly, by…… . I firmly believe that is contributing, and will contribute more to the world’s peace, development, and prosperity. ]"YG7|EU  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com