考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 经济学博时申请PS
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-11-25   

经济学博时申请PS

When introduced to economics in high school I realized that itinterestingly qualified as a subject of both Arts and Science. It was an areadefined by precise rules, principles and axioms and yet there was tremendousscope for self-expression in the form of interpretation and analysis. Thisfacet of economics intrigued me very much and I decided to pursue furtherstudies in Economics.
During my Master's program I equipped myself as best as I could, withvarious tools used in economic analysis. I obtained rigorous training inmathematics, econometrics and game theory. After completing the Master's program,I joined National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, as I was very eagerto see how one might use economics to tackle real life problems, wheresimplified models, and assuming away of problems may offer no respite. I didsome very interesting work here, which is described in my resume. I want todelve deeper into the subject to be able to carry out independent research andanalysis, hence my decision to join the Ph.D. program at UCLA.
International Economics is an area I would really like to explore. I amfascinated by game theoretic modeling of issues pertaining to InternationalEconomics. I believe that game theoretic models can be effectively used ininternational economics as many policy issues such as negotiations over mutualreductions in tariffs, formation and preservation of customs unions,establishment of cartels in the case of internationally traded goods, all havesome game theoretic character.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com