考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 2022年考博英语核心词汇经典句
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2021-08-17   

2022年考博英语核心词汇经典句

1.Typical of the grassland dwellers of the continent is the American antelope, or pronghorn. (完全倒装). KR} ?H#%  
  美洲羚羊,或称叉角羚,是该大陆典型的草原动物。 hW<%R]^|  
  2.Of the millions who saw Haley’s comet in 1986, how many people will live long enough to see it return in the twenty-first century? Lj({[H7D!  
  1986年看见哈雷彗星的千百万人当中,有多少人能够长寿到足以目睹它在二十一世纪的回归呢? wLIMv3;k  
  3.Anthropologists have discovered that fear, happiness, sadness, and surprise are universally reflected in facial expressions. G/E+L-N#`  
  人类学家们已经发现,恐惧,快乐,悲伤和惊奇都会形之于色,这在全人类是共通的。 iqsCB%;5  
  4.Because of its irritating effect on humans, the use of phenol as a general antiseptic has been largely discontinued. A I2) g1m  
  由于苯酚对人体带有刺激性作用,它基本上已不再被当作常用的防腐剂了。 )$2QZ qX  
  5.In group to remain in existence, a profit-making organization must, in the long run, produce something consumers consider useful or desirable. : $1?i)  
  任何盈利组织若要生存,最终都必须生产出消费者可用或需要的产品。 gT. sj d  
  6.The greater the population there is in a locality, the greater the need there is for water, transportation, and disposal of refuse. `7E;VL^Y1  
  一个地方的人口越多,其对水,交通和垃圾处理的需求就会越大。 <_L,t 1H{  
  7.It is more difficult to write simply, directly, and effectively than to employ flowery but vague expressions that only obscure one’s meaning. )rU  
  简明,直接,有力的写作难于花哨,含混而意义模糊的表达。 [>I<#_^~  
  8.With modern offices becoming more mechanized, designers are attempting to personalize them with warmer, less severe interiors. zaIKdI'/e  
  随着现代办公室的日益自动化,设计师们正试图利用较为温暖而不太严肃的内部装饰来使其具有亲切感。 ,L2ZinU:  
  9.The difference between libel and slander is that libel is printed while slander is spoken. $S6`}3  
  诽谤和流言的区别在于前者是书面的,而后者是口头的。 mthA4sz  
  10.The knee is the joints where the thigh bone meets the large bone of the lower leg. ^L nTOdAE  
  膝盖是大腿骨和小腿胫骨的连接处。 Vr)S{k-Q  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: