考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 2023全国医学博士英语听力原文
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2023-03-19   

2023全国医学博士英语听力原文

National English proficiency test for doctoral candidates of medicine 6B0# 4Qrv  
Paper One we3tx{j  
part one Listening comprehension F@Q^?WV  
XVt/qb%)r  
`\bT'~P  
Section A directions. (9 sIA*,}  
In this section, you will hear five conversations. At the end of each conversation, you will hear three questions about the conversation. The question will be read only once. After you hear the question, read the four choices marked A-B-C and D, choose the best answer, and then mark the letter of your choice on the answer sheet. Listen to the following example you will hear. 4:7mK/Z  
?c]n^GvG  
Ytao"R/  
W:Can you tell me about yourself? "xe=N  
M:Sure. My name's Harry, 18 years old, currently studying biology and chemistry at school. As you were aware, I hope to pursue a career in medicine. V|'1tB=;*1  
W:Harry, why do you want to be a doctor? @Y}uZ'jt'  
M:Well, everyone in my family is a doctor, so I think I can follow on nicely. @5.e@]>ZM  
W:Apart from treating patients, what do you think being a doctor is going to require? X8i(~ B  
M:Well, you also need to be academic and have to be an excellent communicator with your team and the patients. ]N^*tO  
Questions number one to three are based on the conversation you ve just heard. lwT9~Hyp  
Question number one Why does the man choose to be a doctor? You will read one A Because of his family influence, B because of the fact that he's young, C because of the practical skills he has, D because of his love for biology and chemistry. The correct answer is a mark. The right answer on the answer sheet, as indicated below. Question number two, what is mentioned by the man as one of the requirements for a doctor you will read to A- 2C$R4:Ssw)  
A strong sense of responsibility. (CJ.BHu]  
B good communicative skills. Be excellent health. Be great patience. o%`Xa#*Ly  
The correct answer is B Mark the right answer on the answer sheet, as indicated below. Question number three What are the two speakers talking about? You will read three +pf5\#l?  
A Switching to biology and chemistry. x({H{'9?  
B Choosing to be a family physician. rv>^TR*,!  
C Going to college. gd7^3q[$h  
D being a doctor, the correct answer is D Mark the right answer on the answer sheet, as indicated below. FY'ty@|_s  
#aar9  
M6rc!K  
9MY 7a=5E~  
\( )# e  
听力正文: HfB@vw^  
Now, let's begin. 5GQLd  
+9XQ[57  
QAPu<rdJP  
Conversation one `.%JjsD<  
M:Take a seat, please. Mrs Smith, eq[Et +  
W:Thank you. O( z}H}Fv  
M:What seems to be the problem? #!2k<Q*5uT  
W:I've been getting a very bad headache lately. i3VW1~.8  
M:You say, lately. When exactly did it start? *\uM.m0$  
W:About two months ago? EW<kI+0D  
M:Did anything happen to you at that time? Did you have a fall, or a hit on the head or something like that? A"v{~  
W:Nothing that I can remember. The headache just started. T?Fcohz(  
M:Have you ever had headaches like this before? ln!'_\{  
W:Yes, but it was years ago, just after I got married. I was still trying to work, and we were living with my husband’s parents. ] )DX%$f  
2@=IT0[E\  
ccFn.($p?,  
Questions number one to three are based on the conversation you’ve just heard. @}-r&/#  
Question number one: What is the woman’s problem? G oM ip8'u  
Question number two: When did the problem start? 8eBOr9l+j  
Question number three: What did the man want to learn later on in the talk? S~Z|PLtF  
= &wmWy  
}[+!$#  
!$;a[Te  
WE6a'  
Conversation two -t2T(ha  
W:Could exercising at certain times help maximize our fitness goal? *OJ/V O  
M:Yes, there are clear benefits to exercising in the morning. LQ11ba  
W:Why? We have less free time compared to later in the day. And it may therefore be harder to stick to a morning workout routine. [#Lc]$  
M:That's true. But people who exercise in the morning could increase their physical activity throughout the day, they are less distracted by food and sleep better. Uxfl_@lJ  
W:So good news for early birds. D4Al 3fe  
M:Yeah.Exercising on an empty stomach before breakfast could also burn more fat and increase metabolism, which means will continue to burn calories throughout the day. ^9OUzTF  
9^"b*&>P  
,#FLM`  
Questions number four to six are based on the conversation you've just heard. xkNyvqcw  
Question number four: What are the two speakers mainly talking about? :A %^^F%  
Question number five: What is one reason that the man recommends morning exercising? %J:SO_6  
Question number six: According to the man, why is it good to exercise on an empty stomach? Pi,QHb`>  
-oeL{9;  
VErv;Gy V  
{>LIMG-f  
tWTKgbj (  
Conversation three R[z`:1lo  
W:Good morning. I'm here to get some advice to quit smoking. 8.' #?]a  
M:Are you smoking? `RU[8@ 2%  
W:Oh no, it's my husband. He has been smoking for ten years, and recently he always coughed. Is it related to smoking? WwH+E]^e+  
M:Of course it is. Chemicals in cigarette smoke irritate the air passages and lungs. When one smokes, the body tries to protect itself by making mucus and coughing.  ~>O)  
W:I persuaded him to quit smoking, and he made it, but surprisingly, he increasingly coughed after them. Spo?i.#  
M:Yesthat means the lungs start to function properly again, and are working to clear tar dead cells and extra mucus accumulated from cigarettes. 8l}1c=A}Vi  
H>9CW<8  
gBT2)2]  
Questions number seven to nine are based on the conversation you’ve just heard. I;5R2" 3  
Question number seven: Who was the smoker the two are talking about? )jWO P,|  
Question number eight: What can be learned about the smoker? O}9KJU  
Question number nine:  Why did the smoker cough more according to the man? 3nT Z)L }  
+*\X]06  
SN4Q))dAU  
xq6cKtSv  
(-]r~Ol^  
Conversation four [I4ege>  
M:Hello, what can I do for you? hcVJBK  
W:Well, I don't think anyone can do anything for me. y/e 2l  
M:Why  pg]BsJN  
W:I'm a total failure. I'm a failure at everything.  Mental collapse +<,gB $j  
M:Why do you think you're a failure? 7t,t`  
W:Because I have successfully made things go wrong in my life. When I was a child, I ruined my parents’ marriage. As I grew up, I had few friends. At high school,I failed exams. I found myself a job, and then got sacked a few weeks later. Now, my boyfriend has just left me. *[= bR>  
M:We all have problems, but have to cope with them and move on.Don't be depressed. G: x*BH+  
~|wbP6</:-  
hO hS)  
Questions number ten to twelve are based on the conversation you've just heard. *6xgctk  
Question number ten: What brought the woman to the doctor? XeBP`\>Ve  
Question number eleven: According to the woman, what seems to be true when she was a child. 9qS"uj  
Question number twelve: What does the man advise the woman to do? l L]y~u  
]|<w\\^A  
Z|RY2P>E  
099sN"kf  
q80S[au  
Conversation five -W,}rcj*|  
M:Do you know some medications on the market now that are Non-Insulin Injectable(这里听的是否对)? 6_N(;6kx(  
W:Yeah, most of them fall into a group of medications called GLP-1. It is a hormone that our bodies make. People without diabetes have GLP-1 as well, and it prevents the breakdown of insulin. wP"dZagpj  
M:So GLP-1 is already natural in our body. The medication just gives us more, how often could we give the injection? K't]n{$  
W:Those are available once a day, once a week. We have a few options out there now. Usually, if someone is already taking insolent injections, they don't mind as much taking the one’s daily injection. If someone is new to shots, it's less scary giving the weekly injections. Be+0NXLVy  
5SkW-+$  
}w4QP+ x  
Questions number 13 to 15 are based on the conversation you’ve just heard. gW Y "w!f  
Question number 13: What is the function of GLP-1? h*ZC*eV>  
Question number 14: Who are recommended to take the weekly injection of GLP-1 ? 3> /K0N|$  
Question number 15: What are the two speakers mainly talking about? +2 Af&~T  
!x'/9^i~v  
XD"_Iq!  
')GSAY7  
h$L"8#  
Section B a#T]*(Yq)  
Directions: In this section, you will hear five passages.At the end of each passage, you will hear three questions about the passage. The question will be read only once. After you hear the question, read the four choices marked A-B-C and D, choose the best answer, and then mark the letter of your choice on the answer sheet. !'LW_@  
V ]90  
v@#b}N0n  
Passage One %Qk/_ R1   
Today, there are thousands of lab tests and imaging procedures to screen for illnesses, but more screening doesn't always equal better health. In fact, unwarranted laboratory tests do more harm than good. For example, many screening tests come back with false positives that may cause needless anxiety and include expensive imaging testing, even invasive procedures. A primary concern is overtreatment of true positive screening test. One example is the PSA test for prostate cancer. Although the PSA may lead to the detection of prostate cancer. In many men, cancer will never cause harm if left alone, and treatment is both useless and fraught with side effects. This doesn't mean you should give up medical test altogether. For people who have symptoms, the proper use of advanced tests and procedures enables detection and treatment of important medical condition. Y2'cs~~$Ce  
y!]CJigpZ  
?k(\ApVHj  
Questions number 16 to 18 are based on the passage you've just heard. sUPz/Z.h  
Question number 16: According to the passage, why does more screening not always equal better health? -(K9s!C!.  
Question number 17: What is the main concern even with true positive tests? QNDHOo>v  
Question number 18: What will be probably discussed next in the passage? "Ky; a?Y  
1{P'7IEj  
F`9]=T0  
vB+ '  
P (S>=,Y&  
Passage two 'fPdpnJ<  
A detailed analysis of monkeypox case records published by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday offers new insight into the outbreak, which is disproportionately affecting men of certain ethnic groups. Additional analysis shows that all of the patients had a rash. Howevera genital rash was more commonly reported in the current outbreak than in typical monkeypox. It was the most common location for rash, followed by arms, face and legs. More than a 3rd of cases reported rush in four or more regions. Early warning signs of illness, however, were less common in the current outbreak. In about two in five cases, the illness started with the rash, but no reported early symptoms, such as chills, headache or malaise. About the two in five cases also did not report fever. }- Wa`t7U  
;t+ub8  
'? jlH0;  
Questions number 19 to 21 are based on the passage you’ve just heard. 0>zbCubPH  
Question number 19: In which of the following groups is monkeypox more likely to occur? U#U]Pt  
Question number 20: Where was the rash most commonly found in the reported patients? 9Vf1Xz  
Question number 21: What was true of the early warning signs of the current outbreak? 0 Us5  
":_vK}5  
-ig6w.%lk  
/@|/^vld  
o;?/HE%,[  
Passage three (64yg  
The evaluation of faculty teaching by students has come to be a popular measure of teaching effectiveness and often a major consideration for promotion and merit at most colleges and universities. Student evaluations of faculty are typically based on forms that are filled out anonymously by students in a classroom. Using formal, well defined and controlled processes. This study explores the usefulness and validity of self-selected online student ratings of faculty. These ratings appear to be increasing in importance, particularly as students use them as guides in their choice of instructors. Validity is investigated by analyzing the patterns of relationships of online ratings for 399 randomly selected faculty. Analysis suggest that online ratings in their current form may be useful, though possible abuses could limit validity and specific instances. Does the pattern of relationships between self-selected online student ratings reflect student learning or a halo effect? /B}lO0]:  
Z> r^SWL  
^+g$iM[`f  
Questions number 22 to 24 are based on the passage you’ve just heard. 9*a=iL*Nw  
Question number 22: Currently, what is the popular way for teaching evaluation in higher education? 5ls6t{Ci  
Question number 23: For what purpose do the students mainly use the ratings? __.+s32SS$  
Question number 24: What might be an unexpected outcome of students’ ratings? H<3I 5Kgt  
ooQQ-?"m  
0'IBN}  
v;)..X30  
y:6; LZ9[  
Passage four Qubp9C#r  
Researchers say experiments on pick tissue suggest that tissue can be preserved and cells can regain the ability to work an hour after death. In the experiment, the researchers stopped the hearts of several pigs. After an hour, the animals were attached to a specialized machine, which pumped a kind of fluid through their bodies. The fluid contains some blood and about 13 chemicals meant to support cell activity and decrease inflammation. Six hours later, the treatment had reduced or cancelled some of the organ damage that resulted from lack of oxygen. The results showed that when the heart stops, the body is not as dead as we previously assumed. The process of repairing cells began once circulation was brought back. The experimental technology is expected to help increase the number of organs available to patients who need organ transplants. >vA2A1WhW  
gg8Uo G  
Y0X-Zqk'  
Questions number 25 to 27 are based on the passage you’ve just heard. k5T,990  
Question number 25: When did the researchers begin to repair the function of the damage organs after pigs’ death? Bi{$@n&?f  
Question number 26: What is the function of the fluid pumped through the pig's body? CvD "sHVq%  
Question number 27: How could the experimental technology benefit patients? Q@HopiC  
)vSRHE  
k`N^Vdr  
>: b Q  
^- d% r  
Passage five 3p'I5,}  
An international organization of Healthcare Workers is worried that a shortage of nurses and the Covid-19 pandemic will worsen healthcare problems for poor countries. The International Council of Nurses represents 27 million nurses worldwide. The Council found even before the pandemic, there was already a shortage of 6 million nurses, with 90% of the shortages in poor countries. Howard Catton leads the Switzerland based organization. He said increased infections caused by the Omicron variant made the nursing shortage even worse. Now, rich countries, including the United States, Canada and Britain, are offering nurses from poor countries more money to come. Rich countries are taking advantage of poor countries, which educated the nurses, but now cannot use their skills at home. The situation can be compared to a time when wealthy nations bought more face coverings and vaccines than they need it. If they do that with the nursing workforce, it will just make the inequity even worse. hyFyP\u]  
{yExQbN  
Pjc Tx +  
Questions number 28 to 30 are based on the passage you’ve just heard. O`<KwUx !  
Question number 28: According to the passage, what problem worsens the health care in poor countries? r% +V8o  
Question number 29: Where is the International Council of Nurses based?  v%iflCK  
Question number 30: According to the passage, what is true of nursing workforce in rich and poor countries? @qYp>|AF  
sjV!5Z  
uu>Pkfo  
This is the end of listening comprehension. ;N?]eM}yf  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友