考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 作文模板
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
10楼  发表于: 2008-10-12   
1) 不同观点列举型(选择型) mFa yU w  
  There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____. TI}H(XL(  
  People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand, ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.   As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________. @R otJl/>  
K-wjQ|*1  
(2)利弊型的议论文 , >Y . !  
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____. L*tXy>&b.  
Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______. $}oQ=+c5  
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___. Ary$,3X2  
,r5<v_  
(3) 答题性议论文 yP0P-8  
Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem. fEs957$  
o0-e,F>u  
As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, __途径一______. In addition, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____. ~m!>e])P?X  
==x3|^0y  
Above all, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say, ____方法_____. `Q26Dk  
(4) 谚语警句性议论文 {%D "0*^  
It is well know to us that the proverb: " ___谚语_______" has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. ( also theoretically ) Z.6`O1OY}?  
37p0*%a":  
A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____.   z+" :,#  
v ;MI*!E  
With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job. UShn)3F  
(/YC\x?  
(5)图表作文的框架   i?=3RdP/R1  
k6JB%m\E  
  As is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________. k`g+    
`RGZ-Q{_  
  There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing. 8e>;E  
  As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.  >o.u,  
(6)实用性写作(申请信 ) gEKJrAA  
P05_\ t  
ccD+o$7LT  
                            Your address nv; aS~k.^N  
a]X6)6  
                            Month, Date, year .6O>P2m]a_  
Receiver's address AN: ,t(w  
! FHNKh  
Dear ..., "6Dz~5  
I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to write a letter to tell you that.../ I am confident that I am suitable for the kind of the job you are advertising. oPa2GW8  
Ix:aHl  
.../ I feel I am competent to meet the requirements you have listed. On the one hand, .... On the other hand, .... I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and reference. }$qy_Esl  
I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview. I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/ I am looking forward to your replies at your earliest convenience. &}T`[ d_Z  
Best regards for your health and success. ,?&hqM\  
WDzov9ot  
                            Sincerely yours, rcI(6P<*  
                            X X X
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
11楼  发表于: 2008-10-28   
看看
级别: 禁止发言
显示用户信息 
12楼  发表于: 2008-10-28   
支持