加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 2017考博英语词汇语法模拟试题及答案
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
10楼  发表于: 2016-07-28   
1. From now on, when anyone in our ranks who has done some useful work dies, soldier or cook, we should have a funeral ceremony and a memorial meeting in his honor. n \G Ry'  
(?&=T.*^  
  A. no matter he is B. whether he has been % 4 ~l  
${&5]!E[>D  
  C. be he D. whether be he ` $5UHa2/  
<G3&z#]#4  
  2. In 1921 Einstein won the Nobel Prize, and was honored in Germany until the rise of Nazism he was driven from Germany because he was a Jew. `S/wJ'c  
/.Jb0h[W1  
  A. then B. and C. when D. before dE=Ue#1U@5  
Oe]&(  
  3.Physics is the present-day equivalent of used to be called natural philosophy from which most of present-day science arose. lX!`zy{3k  
$p* p  
  A. that B. all C. which D. what O/Y)&VG7  
%}Q&1P=  
  4. the population of working age increased by 1 million between 1981 and 1986, today it is barely growing. C?Zw6M+  
U]4pA#*{|  
  A. Whereas B. Even if C. After D. Now that l:(Rb-Wy  
*TdnB'Gd  
  5. His features were agreeable; his body, slight of build, had something of athletic outline. Ka_S n  
S01wwZ  
  A. somehow B. as C. though D. somewhat @1R P/y%  
GUB`| is^  
  1. C此句含有让步状语从句whether…or…“不管是……还是……”,采用倒装后省略连词,用原形动词,所以只能选C。 ./-JbW  
E8}+k o  
  2. Cwhen引导时间从句:“纳粹上台的时候,他被赶出德国……”then不是连词, 用在句中不符合句法要求; 如果选B, 应为and then; before填入句中句意不通。 .w? . ib(  
2ef;NC.&n  
  3. D句中要求一个能够引导of介词宾语从句的连接词, 所以只有what具有这个功能。 in%;Eqk  
Wa"(m*hW  
  4. A前后两个句子是对比关系: increased和barely growing, 而even if表示让步“即使”; after表示时间;now that表示原因, 故只有whereas正确。 g^>#^rLU  
GR4?BuY,  
  5. Cthough 表示让步, 意为“虽然”,全句的意思是: “他的长相挺好, 身体虽然瘦小, 但有点儿运动员的样子。”somehow“不知怎么”、“不知什么原因”。as 可以引导让步从句,但句子结构要倒装, 不用于省略句, 因此在此处不合适。somewhat“有几分”、“有点儿”, 没有让步意味。 |FR3w0o  
VDEv>u4  
  6. By the first decade of the 21st century, international commercial traffic vastly beyond today’s levels.  q"  @  
VL( <  
  A.will be expected to extend B. will have been expected to extend +FFG#6e  
lT8\}hNI+  
  C.is expected to be extended D. is expected to have extended L):U"M>]=  
Lm)\Z P+W  
  7. We advocate the economic, cultural and religious traditions of all national minorities. D@YP7  
&%aXR A#+  
  A. to respect B. to be respected !UBO_X%dz  
dx_6X!=.J  
  C. respecting D. having respected ZDLMMX x>  
;^k7zNf-  
  8. There are two horses at the ends of a rope with all their might in opposite directions. OJ>.-"  
ik1tidw  
  A. pulling B. pull C. pulled D. to pull h5%|meZQb  
*tQk;'/A]  
  9. Today the Tennessee Valley is one of the richest areas in the world. But if things as they were it would now be a desert. &Y>zT9]$K  
,%"xH4d  
  A. had left B. were left C. had been left D. had been leaving 5rxA<G s  
@ CsV]97`  
  10.After twenty years abroad, William came back only how his hometown was damaged in an earthquake. Sq]pQ8  
`\$8`Zb;  
  A. to find out B. finding out %"3 )TN4  
UV7%4xM5v  
  C. to have found outD. to be finding out #} ,x @]p  
8}p8r|d!ls  
  6. D句子讲的是 “人们期待到21世纪前10年时,国际性商业航空交通远远超过当今水平”, 人们现在就期待, 而不是将来期待, 所以A、B是错误的; 另外, 表示到将来某一时刻为止已经完成的动作或出现的状态, 应用将来完成时, 按句意, 是指extend这一动作的完成, 所以应该在不定式上体现出来。根据上述分析, 选D符合句意要求。 czWw~'."  
*b(wVvz  
  7. C动词advocate后接动名词而不接不定式做宾语。D虽然是动名词, 但用其完成式在语义上讲不通。 \|= mD}N  
o3Ot.9L  
  8. Apulling是现在分词在句中做horses的定语, 相当于which pull。 N_wp{4 0/  
@|-OJ4[5  
  9. Chad been left表示与过去事实相反的假设 “如果情况还像以前那样”。 E$\~lcq  
mNmUUj9z  
  10. A不定式to find out做结果状语,有意想不到的含义。不定式表示结果时, 用其一般式即可。 Se^^E.Z,W  
显示用户信息 
11楼  发表于: 2016-07-29   
1. Exceptional children are different in some significant way from others of the same age. For these children ________to their full adult potential, their education must be adapted to those differences. O12Q8Oj!0  
.J.vC1 4gi  
  A. to develop x"B' zP  
bY8GA  
  B. to be developed zQ)+/e(8  
jZ9[=?   
  C. developing ]KK`5Dv|,e  
0{rx.C7|  
  D. will develop 02b6s&L  
7!4V >O8@  
  2. Space exploration promises to open up many new territories for human settlement, as well as _________the harvest of mineral resources. 1 =GI&f2I  
aq>?vti1D  
  A. leads to Ej(2w Q  
@'jf KW  
  B. to lead to P'[<A Z  
H#(<-)j0_  
  C. leading to :{}_|]>K  
WStnzVe  
  D. lead to '1+.t$"/tU  
R 1zC.m  
  3. Someday, solar power collected by satellites ________ the earth or  fission power (裂变能)manufactured by mankind may give us all the energy we need for an expanding civilization. F'W> 8  
d0UZ+ RR#  
  A. circled  00<{:  
HtBF=Boq  
  B. to circle \HSicV#i  
O.\h'3C  
  C. circling uH{'gd,q8  
mb1IQ &  
  D.circles -Zy)5NB-tZ  
vDDljQXw4  
  4. In this experiment, they are wakened several times during the night, and asked to report what they ________ . L(o#4YH}>J  
0D3OE.$0  
  A.had just been dreaming [X"k> Sq  
W<'<'z5  
  B. are just dreaming f1cl';  
 )U98  
  C.have just been dreaming RaNeZhF>M  
L3c*LL  
  D. had just dreamt ^Q2ZqAf^a  
]Z@k|Nw  
  5. Her terror was so great ________ somewhere to escape, she would have run for her life. mK\a I  
r%-n*_?.s  
  A. only if y^s1t2]%  
)Vk:YL++  
  B. that there had only been \y~)jq:d"  
fValSQc!U  
  C. that had there only been #v/ry)2Y=  
,}7_[b)&V  
  D. if there were only BjZ>hhs!*  
y4<+-  
  【答案及解析】: `ue?Z%p|  
\(u@F<s-  
  1. AFor these children to develop to their full adult potential在句中做目的状语,these children 是to develop 的逻辑主语,这种主谓关系在目的状语中一般是不能用分词表示的。B中不定式被动式与句意相悖;for不是连词,故不能选D,否则语句不通。 Xp^$ E6YFy  
6\`DlUn'*  
  2. Cas well as 在语法功能上相当于介词,所以在句中要接动名词leading to。 }su6izx   
W-Of[X{<  
  3. C句子的主语为solar power or fission power,谓语是may give, collected by satellite circling the earth是后置定语修饰solar power,其中circling the earth 又是现在分词短语修饰satellite,“环绕地球的卫星”,相当于the satellite which circles the earth。其他选择项均不符合句子语法结构要求。 6/7F">@j  
^pw7o6}  
  4. C句中已给出频次状语several times,说明要用完成时态,同时句子的时态定位是现在时they are wakened,显然不能用过去完成时,所以选C。 $rB!Ex{@ac  
j],& z^O$  
  5. C这是一个so…that结构表示结果状语的句型, A、D 可以排除。在that从句中又有条件从句,而且应该是虚拟语气结构,B中没有表示条件的连词,是错误的。C虽然也没有连词if,但采用了倒装结构,可以将if省略,又是had done,表示与过去事实相反的假设,时态、结构完全正确,因此是惟一正确的选择。 FV8\ +ep  
显示用户信息 
12楼  发表于: 2016-07-29   
1. Some women ________ a good salary in a job instead of staying home, but they decided not to work for the sake of the family. @Yarz1  
&<t79d%{  
  A. must make ](n 69XX_  
un&>  
  B. should have made w= B  
)BpIxWd?  
  C. would make .S(^roM;+  
<>?^4NC<M  
  D. could have made QU%N*bFW%P  
#'KY`&Tw&  
  2. A light with no more power than ________ by an ordinary electric light bulb becomes intensely strong as it is concentrated to a pinpoint-sized beam. 1sMV`qv>  
8z0Hx  
  A. as is produced (E IRz>  
k3 /4Bt G/  
  B. that produced wH!}qz /  
sB8p( L  
  C. that is produced W=F3XYS  
eA10xpM0  
  D. produced i >J:W"W   
ym[+Rw  
  3. For most people the sea was remote, and with the exception of early intercontinental travelers or others who earned a living from the sea, there was little reason to ask many questions about it, let alone________ what lay beneath the surface. 9M;I$_U`vj  
t3 K>\ :  
  A. asking O${r^6Hh  
Y'?Izn b  
  B. ask fo *!a$)  
Fz{o-4  
  C. to ask 0NVG"-Q  
[;Vi~$p|Eo  
  D. be asked 1X Q87~  
vsjM3=  
  4.Even if they are on sale, these ________refrigerators are equal in price to, if not more expensive than, at the other store. Bk@bN~B4  
oUCS |  
  A. anyone HH+TjX/b  
NuHL5C?To  
  B. the others w"yK\OE  
O^y$8OKEi,  
  C. that  'Dnq+  
$&bU2]  
  D. the ones UzXDi#Ky  
\%P ma8&d  
  5. The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth as ________ its soil and the water of its lakes, rivers and oceans. |.^^|@+  
% cU-5\xF  
  A. are Ty)gPh6O  
5L/Yi  
  B. is v\J!yz  
D-;J;m \  
  C. do u!s Sgx =  
44z=m MR<  
  D. has lv*Wnn@k  
I #Arr#%  
  【答案及解析】: BF@m )w.v  
hj%}GP{{  
  1. D这是一个含蓄虚拟句,意为“有些妇女完全可以不呆在家里,干一份工作挣得可观的工资,可是她们决定不工作,为的是照顾家庭”,所以选D。should have made意思是“本应该做而实际上没做”,与原句意不够贴切。 =iA"; x  
J+-,^8)  
  2. B相当于A light with no more power than the power that is produced by…。that代替power,表示相比较的事物,而D中没有比较对象,故不对;as表示原级比较,不与than用在一起,故A也不正确;C中缺少that的先行词,也是错误的。 ;Of?fe5:  
E;ndw/GZjR  
  3. Clet alone,“更不用说……”,在用法上相当于并列连词,因此要求填入与前面一样的结构,此处是不定式。 qg/Y;tGSx  
x'VeL|  
  4. D句子要求填一个能够代替these refrigerators 的代词,故排除A、C。the  others一般与另一部分相对而言,在此句中不对,所以选the ones。 cj,&&3sbV  
LA(f]Xmc  
  5. A句子后半句是倒装句,主语是复数its soil and the water of its lakes, rivers and oceans,因为较长,所以后置,故选A。  _p3WE9T  
显示用户信息 
13楼  发表于: 2016-07-29   
 1. You _______ such a long essay; our teacher only asked for 200 words, and you have written 300! |qFN~!  
D(W7O>5vQ2  
  A. mustn’t have written )[a?J,  
[bQ8A(u  
  B. couldn’t have written [xH2n\7  
m"k i*9]  
  C. needn’t have written 6M2i? c  
[NR0] #h  
  D. might not as well have written cfF-e93T  
|$i1]Dr6  
  2. _______ for aches, pains and fever, aspirin is now the subject of  multiple investigations of its role in treating many more serious complaints. #&HarBxx  
$txWVjR?\  
  A. Long used DXw9@b  
rSzXa4m(  
  B. Being used long /3b ca!O  
s2 t-T0;  
  C. Having been long used x<j($iv  
(,Zz&3 AV  
  D. It has long been used Ib< 5u  
v:so85(S<  
  3. In no country _______ Britain, it has been said, can one experience four seasons in the course of a single day. CMD`b  
:+X2>Lu$FA  
  A. better than A1&>L9nUx  
`dq3 =  
  B. more than b&_u O  
.>\>F{#~  
  C. other than T3PaG\5B  
q=L* 99 S  
  D. rather than B3k],k  
smQpIB;  
  4. We hope the measures to control prices, _______ are taken by the government, will succeed. ;Bc <u[G  
t+Q|l&|0  
  A. when QK/+*hr;  
\/e*quxx  
  B. as mk3e^,[A  
^_"q`71Dk  
  C. since d$C|hT  
s9Q)6=mE  
  D. after T"0)%k8lJ  
M5bj |tQ4  
  5. “What do you suggest I write about, then, to stand a chance next year?” “It isn’t so much _______ you write as the way you write it.” #j ~FA3O  
R5~vmT5W  
  A. what…that jgfP|oD  
H<}Fk9  
  B. what…which JV*,! 5  
hF%~iqd  
  C. what…how UK9MWC5g9  
Nb, H8;  
  D. which…that _nCs$ U  
o_^d>Klb8  
  【答案及解析】: _=M'KCL*)  
*Zo o  
  1. Cneedn’t have done sth.表示做了不必做的事,此句意为:“你真不必写这么长的文章,老师告诉我们只写200个词,可你写了300个词。” GZ>% &^E  
}u*@b10   
  2. AB、C选项之所以错,主要是由于long的位置不对,应为:B. Being long used…;C Having long been used…。句子前半部分是状语,故D也不对。由此可见A是惟一正确的选择。 0Y`tj  
a/`Yh>ou  
  3. Cother than 的意思相当于except,常用在否定词之后,如nobody other than…,nothing other than等。本句中与no在一起连用,意为“只有在英国……”。it has been said是插入语。 hb\Y)HSp/  
^XB8A=xi  
  4. Bas是关系代词,引导非限定性定语从句, 其先行词是measures,相当于…as the measures which are taken by the government…,其他几个词都是连词,不能引导定语从句。 ] ,aAzjZ  
80" =Qu{s  
  5. A句中的第一个空白处需要一个引导名词性从句的关系代词,在从句中做write 的宾语;第二个空白处要填一个修饰way的定语从句的关系代词,因此只能选A。注意: 先行词是way, 引导定语从句的关系代词一定不能用how, 可以用in which, 可以用that, 也可以省略不用。 wg~`Md  
显示用户信息 
14楼  发表于: 2016-08-03   
1. Relaxation, _______ fresh air, pure water and clean food, is essential to a sound mind and healthy body. /6*.%M>r  
T@WMT,J6j  
  A. much less than B. no less than Z|GkM5QH:  
"{xv|C<*n  
  C. no more than D. any less than E.bbIV6mQ  
\)]2Uh|  
  2. It is far better to do well a bit of work which is well _______ a large fortune. RUtS_Z&  
9 (.9l\h  
  A. worthy to be done than have B. worth doing than to have i */U.'#  
'U0I.x(  
  C. worthwhile to do than have D. worthy of doing than have A:J{  
!Qzp!k9d  
  3. Understanding the cultural habit of another nation, especially_______ containing as many different subcultures as the United States, is a complex task. O; sQPG,v  
cTTE] ix]  
  A.oneB. the one C. that D. such .u?$h0u5  
1 *CWHs  
  4. Whether or not the next plan will yield any positive results _______ to be seen. { f3fc8(p  
wKbymmG  
  A.remain B. remains C.is remained D. have remained (32nI?)a  
#L$ I %L"  
  5. If ever again_______ happens an accident like this, we will have only ourselves to blame. eF1%5;" W  
Q0_W<+`  
  A. it B. so C. there D. that 4,DsB'  
&/?jMyD@  
  答案解析 rv%[?Ml  
 RZ%X1$  
  1. Bno less than “与……同样(重要)”。全句意为: “放松休息, 就像新鲜空气、纯净水、清洁的食品一样, 是健康的身心所不可缺少的。” VAt9JE;#  
8E[`H  
  2. Bto have a large fortune与to do well a bit of work…是并列不定式。另外,worth, worthy, worthwhile在用法上的区别是:(1)worth是介词, 后接动名词或名词,形成介词短语。接动名词时, 与主语是动宾关系,其形式是主动的,意义是被动的。如: The book is worth reading. (2)worthy是形容词, 置于be动词后或名词后面, 做后位修饰语, 其结构是: be worthy of doing sth., sth. is worthy to be done。(3)worthwhile是形容词,要与形式主语it并用:It is worthwhile to read the book.worth和worthy都不能用于这种结构。 x&vD,|V!  
#B9[U} 8  
  3. Aone 指代前面提到的具有泛指含义的可数名词单数, 在该句中指代another nation, 句中属于泛指,可见B是错误的。such指代前面讲过的整个情况,多用作主语。that 指物时常用来指代不可数名词, 指代可数名词时具有特指含义。 kc[["w&  
N Z`hy>LF^  
  4. Bwhether 引导名词性从句做主语, 谓语动词应为单数。另外,remain一般不用被动式, 所以B为正确选项。 FM[To  
vDvGT<d  
  5. C这是there be句型的异化形式,即there be 句型中还可以用be以外的不及物动词,如live, stand, exist, come, remain等。 o |iLBh$)  
显示用户信息 
15楼  发表于: 2016-08-03   
1. The students were much encouraged _______ a chance to talk with the Americans in English. ,+.# eg  
EZBzQ""  
  A. to get B. gotten C. to have got D. having got A o$z )<d'  
Bn q\Gg  
  2. When a person is in a happy frame of mind, he may agree on the thing that he won’t tolerate _______ when he is not in the right frame of mind. AAgA]OD,  
UULL:vqq  
  A. doing B. to do C. done D. to be done z?[DW*  
zX`RN )C  
  3. Recently many schools have faced what could be called the crisis of comprehension or, in simple terms, the phenomenon of students with phonic and grammar skills still _______ unable to understand what they read. KW^aARJ)  
J7o?h9  
  A. areB. to be C. being D. have been |0p'p$%  
yTiqG5r  
  4. I_______ the train but I overslept that morning. )n@3@NV  
2"mj=}y6  
  A. could catch B. might catch F9r*ZyNlx  
c F]3gM  
  C. must have caught D. could have caught 5AU3s  
|3ETF|)?  
  5. It is very kind of you to do the washing-up, but you _______ it. B)8Hj).@B  
Pc== ]H(  
  A. mustn’t have done B. wouldn’t have done @8yFM%  
u_=y,~s  
  C. mightn’t have done D. didn’t have to do Ct+%  
ZH_4'm!^g|  
   答案解析 l}c2l'  
UROi.976D  
  1. C句中不定式表示原因: “学生有机会用英语与美国人交谈,很受鼓舞。” 所以应用不定式完成式。如果句子用的是一般现在时are, 那么选A是对的。 j],.`Y  
] Nipo'N;  
  2. Atolerate要求动名词做宾语, 只能选A。 $VIq)s2az|  
N\p]+[6  
  3. C动名词being 做students 的逻辑谓语, 相当于…students… being unable to understand what they read。整个动名词短语做of的宾语,所以只能选C。 J5 ( D7rp#  
Uy|=A7Ad c  
  4. D这是一个含蓄虚拟条件句,前半部分假设,后半部分真实,因此应选could have caught,意为“我本来能赶上火车的,可是那天早上我睡过头了”。区别这类含蓄虚拟条件句的关键词是but。 q|l|mO  
CT%m_lN  
  5. Ddidnt have to do it“不用非得洗(碗)”,符合句意。 AiHf?"EVT  
显示用户信息 
16楼  发表于: 2016-08-03   
 1. Some women ________ a good salary in a job instead of staying home, but they decided not to work for the sake of the family. N@a'd0oTd  
X`QW(rq   
  A. must make B. should have made bMOM`At>z  
HKN"$(Q  
  C. would make D. could have made 7qK0!fk5  
E?4@C"Na  
  2. A light with no more power than ________ by an ordinary electric light bulb becomes intensely strong as it is concentrated to a pinpoint-sized beam. nYt\e]3  
_D,f 4.R  
  A. as is produced B. that produced VD3MJ8!w  
m&0BbyE.z  
  C. that is produced D. produced 1za'u_  
G,|]a#w&v.  
  3. For most people the sea was remote, and with the exception of early intercontinental travelers or others who earned a living from the sea, there was little reason to ask many questions about it, let alone________ what lay beneath the surface. ; =\5$J9  
uPC qO+f  
  A. asking B. ask C. to ask D. be asked tDHHQ  
giPo;z\c  
  4.Even if they are on sale, these ________refrigerators are equal in price to, if not more expensive than, at the other store. W%9K5(e  
])j|< W/  
  A. anyone B. the others C. that D. the ones Hu(flc+z"  
VFmg"^k5  
  5. The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth as ________ its soil and the water of its lakes, rivers and oceans. 0"qim0%|DF  
) UDJ[pL@  
  A. are B. is C. do D. has x+y!P  
}8F$& AFt  
  答案解析 >yA,@%X  
K l0t yeT  
  1. D这是一个含蓄虚拟句,意为“有些妇女完全可以不呆在家里,干一份工作挣得可观的工资,可是她们决定不工作,为的是照顾家庭”,所以选D。should have made意思是“本应该做而实际上没做”,与原句意不够贴切。 +>WC^s  
1'v!9  
  2. B相当于A light with no more power than the power that is produced by…。that代替power,表示相比较的事物,而D中没有比较对象,故不对;as表示原级比较,不与than用在一起,故A也不正确;C中缺少that的先行词,也是错误的。 S|q!? /jqj  
q]i(CaKh  
  3. Clet alone,“更不用说……”,在用法上相当于并列连词,因此要求填入与前面一样的结构,此处是不定式。 k# Ez  
(4 /]dTb  
  4. D句子要求填一个能够代替these refrigerators 的代词,故排除A、C。the others一般与另一部分相对而言,在此句中不对,所以选the ones。  !` M;#  
Ue g N-n  
  5. A句子后半句是倒装句,主语是复数its soil and the water of its lakes, rivers and oceans,因为较长,所以后置,故选A。 Y!= k  
显示用户信息 
17楼  发表于: 2016-08-03   
1. The students were much encouraged _______ a chance to talk with the Americans in English. ia^%Wg7  
ovDJ{3L6O  
  A. to get B. gotten C. to have got D. having got &>W  (l.  
xMNNXPz(  
  2. When a person is in a happy frame of mind, he may agree on the thing that he won’t tolerate _______ when he is not in the right frame of mind. A{aw< P|+  
YA"Ti9-EV  
  A. doing B. to do C. done D. to be done 5 PGlR!^  
b.R!2]T]i^  
  3. Recently many schools have faced what could be called the crisis of comprehension or, in simple terms, the phenomenon of students with phonic and grammar skills still _______ unable to understand what they read. 1tc]rC4h  
C(V[wvL  
  A. areB. to be C. being D. have been U/X|i /  
15xd~V?ai:  
  4. I_______ the train but I overslept that morning. Qe>i{:N  
x)ddRq l  
  A. could catch B. might catch IpWy)B>Fl3  
t['k%c   
  C. must have caught D. could have caught ;-KA UgL2  
PPoI>J  
  5. It is very kind of you to do the washing-up, but you _______ it. \~@[QGKN  
.3lGX`d{  
  A. mustn’t have done B. wouldn’t have done V#'26@@  
I 1b  
  C. mightn’t have done D. didn’t have to do ,4^9cFVo  
YgE]d?_h  
   答案解析 NP K#].F  
ixIV=#  
  1. C句中不定式表示原因: “学生有机会用英语与美国人交谈,很受鼓舞。” 所以应用不定式完成式。如果句子用的是一般现在时are, 那么选A是对的。 (Wd_G-da  
1t/dxB;  
  2. Atolerate要求动名词做宾语, 只能选A。  Y{B9`Z  
g .64Id  
  3. C动名词being 做students 的逻辑谓语, 相当于…students… being unable to understand what they read。整个动名词短语做of的宾语,所以只能选C。 "?apgx 6  
T4OguP=  
  4. D这是一个含蓄虚拟条件句,前半部分假设,后半部分真实,因此应选could have caught,意为“我本来能赶上火车的,可是那天早上我睡过头了”。区别这类含蓄虚拟条件句的关键词是but。 ( [:]T$0 #  
/> ^@ O  
  5. Ddidnt have to do it“不用非得洗(碗)”,符合句意。 ;i<$7M R.e  
显示用户信息 
18楼  发表于: 2016-08-03   
 1. Some women ________ a good salary in a job instead of staying home, but they decided not to work for the sake of the family. IQ ){(Y  
6}ce1|mkg/  
  A. must make B. should have made IUOxGJ|rO  
Lp_$?MCD.  
  C. would make D. could have made {jvOHu  
,eR8 ~(`=  
  2. A light with no more power than ________ by an ordinary electric light bulb becomes intensely strong as it is concentrated to a pinpoint-sized beam. k!5m@'f  
@.'z* |z  
  A. as is produced B. that produced m23+kj)+VY  
vu=me?m?(  
  C. that is produced D. produced J , V  
/ /'Tck  
  3. For most people the sea was remote, and with the exception of early intercontinental travelers or others who earned a living from the sea, there was little reason to ask many questions about it, let alone________ what lay beneath the surface. {jjSJIV1  
rah,dVE]  
  A. asking B. ask C. to ask D. be asked x<)G( Xe*  
l71 gf.4g  
  4.Even if they are on sale, these ________refrigerators are equal in price to, if not more expensive than, at the other store. 0o;O`/x  
Guh%eR'Wt  
  A. anyone B. the others C. that D. the ones  {@gAv!  
qD#VbvRc9+  
  5. The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth as ________ its soil and the water of its lakes, rivers and oceans. x[QZ@rGIW  
,|+Gls  
  A. are B. is C. do D. has I]h-\;96  
RPVT*`o  
  答案解析 'B_\TU0 O  
9IA$z\<<w  
  1. D这是一个含蓄虚拟句,意为“有些妇女完全可以不呆在家里,干一份工作挣得可观的工资,可是她们决定不工作,为的是照顾家庭”,所以选D。should have made意思是“本应该做而实际上没做”,与原句意不够贴切。 .-0%6] cFD  
' _dzcN,z  
  2. B相当于A light with no more power than the power that is produced by…。that代替power,表示相比较的事物,而D中没有比较对象,故不对;as表示原级比较,不与than用在一起,故A也不正确;C中缺少that的先行词,也是错误的。 Bn?:w\%Ue  
%r;w;`/hA  
  3. Clet alone,“更不用说……”,在用法上相当于并列连词,因此要求填入与前面一样的结构,此处是不定式。 l ?/Y  
RW_q~bA9  
  4. D句子要求填一个能够代替these refrigerators 的代词,故排除A、C。the others一般与另一部分相对而言,在此句中不对,所以选the ones。 C)Jn[/BD  
EATu KLP\  
  5. A句子后半句是倒装句,主语是复数its soil and the water of its lakes, rivers and oceans,因为较长,所以后置,故选A。 ,LZX@'5  
显示用户信息 
19楼  发表于: 2016-08-03   
1. He has got too much ____to worry about your problem. `TtXZ[gP}  
G^wtE90  
  A. on his mind B. out of mind 5Y\!pf7SQ|  
Kmz7c|  
  C. off his mind D. to his mind uS+k^ #  
T[?6[,.  
  2. You are too rigid: you must learn to change your plans when the situation ____it. ;n6b%,s  
1mH%H*#  
  A. calls on B. calls for zf[`~g  
&v!WVa?  
  C. calls forth D. calls in  KCuG u}  
ZJ,cQ+fn  
  3. If you expenses____your income, you will be in debt. 7@}$|u:JUF  
X|DO~{-au  
  A. surpass B. exceed C. survive D. pass /mM2 M-  
?!VIS>C(  
  4. You can ____your story by leaving out some unimportant details. bEV<iZDq%  
,8MLoZ _  
  A. abridge B. rewrite C. reveal D. change jJZgK$5+  
sZ&G%o  
  5. Could you please give me a hand? Let’s____the bookcase into place. oslJC$cy'  
o*g|m.SjL  
  A. shoot B. shove C. contain D. indicate &PWB,BXv  
[&?8,Q(  
  答案解析: ,m=4@ofX  
*i{Y9f8  
  1. 答案 A clw%B  
f:B>zp;N  
  【参考译文】 他对你的问题太担心了。  '1^B +m  
k n [Y   
  【试题分析】 本题是词义辨析题。 WY:&ugGx  
&sXRN &Fp  
  【详细解答】 “on sb’s mind”含义为“压在某人心头”;“out of one’s mind”含义为“精神不正常”;“off one’s mind”含义为“不再在某人心头”;“to one’s mind”含 {%2vGn  
D}C,![   
  义为“据某人意见”。根据句意,A最合适。  bI.t <;  
Nc Pgq?3p  
  2. 答案 B ig LMv+{  
ph>7?3;t  
  【参考译文】 你太刻板了;你必须学会在条件需要时改变你的计划。 jOpcV|2  
wkqX^i7ls  
  【试题分析】 本题是词义辨析题。 %?^6).aEK  
fb~=Y$|  
  【详细解答】 “call on”含义为“号召”;“call for”含义为“要求,需要”;“call forth”含义为“唤起,引起”;“call in”含义为“召集,召来”。根据句意B最合适。  -x8nQ%X  
}]n$ %g (  
  3. 答案 B zk*c)s  
ZQ^r`W9_ +  
  【参考译文】 如果你的消费超过收入,你会欠债的。 7@lS.w\#-  
)*;zW! H  
  【试题分析】 本题是一道词义辨析题。 Z[\ O=1E,  
)irRO8  
  【详细解答】 “surpass”含义为“超越”;“exceed”含义为“超出”;“survive”含义为“比谁活得长,幸存”;“pass”含义为“通过”。根据句意,B最合适。  ;,i]w"*  
~8"8w(CG*I  
  4. 答案 A r<F hY  
{~|OE -X][  
  【参考译文】 除去一些不重要的细节,你能使你的故事更简洁一些。 PHA-9\jC{  
Q+b D}emd  
  【试题分析】 本题为一道词义辨析题。 oAWzYu(v  
OO?]qZa1  
  【详细解答】 “abridge”含义为“节略”;“rewrite”含义为“重写”;“reveal”含义为“展现”;“change”含义为“改变”。根据句意,A最合适。  [aI ]y =v  
B+^(ktZp@  
  5. 答案 B !RyO\>:q  
R4ht6Vm3g)  
  【参考译文】 你能帮我一把么?把这个书箱推到位。 `n$5+a+  
HV6f@  
  【试题分析】 本题是词义辨析题。 S= _vv)6+4  
5_XV %-wM  
  【详细解答】 “shoot”含义为“射击”;“shove”的含义为“推”;“contain”含义为“包含”;“indicate”含义为“指示,指出”。根据句意,B最合适。  vad12WrG<  
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交