主题 : 北师大06考博英语真题——阅读理解部分
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-12-15   

北师大06考博英语真题——阅读理解部分

2006 5 5m\, UG7  
) |+ } _ a% ]- {1 U2 M+ M# _1 PReading comprehension(30points) }8PO m#  
5 D3 \! U7 [/ H/ W+ X# MPassage 10 f2 V# p1 S. g( w xK_oV+  
Anyone who trains animals recognizes that human and animal perceptual capacities are different. For most humans , seeing is believing, although we do occasionally brood about whether we can believe our eyes. The other senses are largely ancillary; Most of us do not know how we might go about either doubting or believe our noses. But for dogs, scenting is believing. A dog’s nose is ours as the wrinkled surface of our complex brain is to the surface of an egg. A dog who did comparatively psychology might easily worry about the consciousness of a squid. !JyY&D~`  
. [3 l/ }# f8 \ w- oWe who take sight for granted can draw pictures of scent, but we have no language for doing it the other way about, no way to represent something visually of humans can by means of actual scent. Most humans cannot know, with their limited noses, what they can imagine about being deaf, blind, mute, or paralyzed. The sighted can, for example, speak of a blind person as “in the darkness,” but there is no corollary expression for what it is that. We are in relationship to scent. If we tried to coin words, we might come up with something like “scent-blind.” But what would it mean? It could, have the sort of meaning that “color-blind” and “tone-deaf” do, because most of us have experienced what “tone” and ”color” mean in those expressions, but we don’t know what “scent” means in the expression “scent-blind”. Scent for us can be only a theoretical, technical expression that we use because our grammar requires that we have a noun to go in the sentences we are prompted to utter about animals’ tracking. We don’t have a sense of scent. What we do have is a sense of smell—for Thanksgiving dinner and skunks and a number of things we call chemicals.- m( Q1 x6 P" M4 B/ a1 _+ F' F) L, k SZEi+CRs0  
So if Fido and I are sitting on the terrace, admiring the view, we inhabit worlds with radically different principles of phenomenology. Say that the wind is to our backs. Our world lies all before us, within a 180 degree angle. The dog’s _well, we don’t know, do we? h[&"KA  
) M( ]3 v0 a9 l. Y6 p% BHe sees roughly the same things that I see but he believes the scents of the garden behind US. He marks the path of the black—and white cat as she moves among the roses in search of the bits of chicken sandwich I let fall as I walked from the house to our picnic pot. I can show that Fido is alert to the kitty, but not how, for my picture—making modes of thought too easily supply falsifying literal representations of the cat and the garden and their modes of being hidden from or revealed to me.8 h q. p! C0 ^2 |( a8 ^ ]Axz}:  
16. The phrase “other senses are largely ancillary”(Paragraph 1) is used by the author to suggest that______________.# C" n$ I3 V8 M! j1 o/ j! r" p *AYq :n6  
A. only those events experienced directly can be appreciated by the senses" w: a2 `3 J }& ]: l) y: Y# T& U" W '_^T]fr}  
B. for many human beings the sense of sight is the primary means of knowing about the world r fzNw  
6 @- u) M& V& x' L/ G3 m' k! _7 fC. smell id rely on at least one of their other senses in order to confirm with what they see P#,;)HF  
. N. {4 k1 _" P, ^8 x17. “Principles of phenomenology” mentioned in Paragraph 3 can best be defined as that_____________% b+ F% M7 p$ K4 Y. {* l$ m0 G 0y6M;"&~E  
A. rules one uses to determine the philosophical truth about a certain thing *ziR&Fr!  
9 J& m* ]8 ~6 e+ b" E8 M6 T+ MB. behaviors caused by certain kinds of perception Zk`yd8C  
9 l9 g/ d4 y+ W/ M% y( I c5 HC. ways and means of knowing about something. d" p" j& [1 u; v4 k bMGn&6QiP[  
D. effects of single individual’s perception on what others believe o8Gygi5  
6 s5 P4 _# @: v4 w, _18. The missing phrase in the incomplete sentence “The dog’s_well. We don’t know, do we?” refers to_______ Xl$, f`f~  
, O! `: C0 R% X+ W8 N" I# KA. color blindness             B. perception of the world0 }$ d8 O5 H' L" \ :aK?DtZ  
C. concern for our perception       D. depth perception+ h$ i. e$ S& a: K 5nUJ9sqA  
19. The author uses the distinction between “that ” and “how” (Last paragraph ) in order to suggest the difference between_________ ZZ7qSyBs?  
- }1 T3 {. U. ?A. seeing and believing i'7+ ?YL  
# B( s( u" N( J/ e7 RB. a cat’s way and dog’s way of perceiving: l0 T7 [$ h& P3 z& x: e LP=j/qf|  
C. false representations and accurate representations ](A2,F 9(U  
0 F2 z7 }$ k4 O8 ~7 |0 W8 jD. awareness of presence and the nature of that awareness/ L- `$ }- Z0 ^) W* P >WIc"y.  
20. The example in the last paragraph is used to illustrate how________% o" i/ J4 w( D0 N: p G[A3H> >  
A. a dog’s perception differs from a human’s& t8 V3 C; P- w" g2 G* Q aL( hWE  
B. people fear nature but animals are part of it * s$ f( f9 v7 h' x s p,goYF??  
C. a dog’s ways of seeing are superior to a cat’s 8 {V9)U  
0 M: d6 b: Q0 lD. phenomenology is universal and constant! e/ B- Y; S! n+ M& I4 A$ e V`1,s~"q  
Passage 2' p3 R! |. c0 t! R7 y, g 1^4:l!0D  
Sneezing, wheezing season begins for hay fever vicitims.! p) x! e$ D' T# ?) u, p2 |2 p* I @kqxN\DE  
We have had tidings for the country’s 30 million hay sufferers: Sneezing season is here. +yp:douERi  
, R" }$ C- b0 d# x# ~1 `Summer –were perfect for producing bumper crops of ragweed and goldenrod in many areas of the country. That means pollen counts may be very high during the next two months. d=PX}o^  
: a, Y$ A4 |2 V" Z1 ~) b' @Traditionally, sneezing season arrives August 15 and hangs around until the first frost in October. The peak occurs around Labor Day, a holiday that wise hay fever victims spend at the conditioners. Finally well-off hay fever victims jet to Europe because the old continent doesn’t have ragweed and goldenrod.. b u \2 b$ y: E jYFJk&c  
Most of the country east of the Mississippi River basin is infested with the noxious plants, but allergists say the upper Midwest is the nation’s pollen pits, particularly Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and Illinois. a:fP  
% {/ f7 N9 h- Y5 r1 m$ p+ DOddly, the East has two hay fever havens: New York’s Adirondack Mountains and southern Florida, Soil conditions in the Adirondack and Florida aren’t conducive to ragweed and goldenrod.. P1 K& J5 s$ e1 J v. u* w$ Z" v: p D&" D[|@  
The west states from the Rockies to the Pacific also don’t have sneezy weeds.$ f2 p* H, X; d# N5 @0 l %bAQ>E2;m  
National Weather Service climatologists say folks along the East Coast from Georgia to Maine will have the worst pollen counts this year because rainfall along the Atlantic Seaboard has been all in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine has been 50 percent above normal since New Year’s./ W/ D8 `+ t& q/ t8 d :<t=??4m  
Rainfall also is 50 percent above normal in parts of lower, Nebraska, Minnesota and South Dakota, and folks in those states also can expect heavy wheezing. W<r<K=`5P  
( `7 s; }; D7 `% YTennessee, Kentucky and Louisiana have had above normal rains since New Years and they, too ,face high pollen counts. IWQ0I&tzdx  
" ]7 d3 K- [$ t. f21. According to the article, soil conditions in some areas aren’t “conducive to ragweed or goldenrod”, the word “conducive” means_________.% {1 n6 _' E4 s" X6 ?" P8 `' N: g wSN9` "  
A. favorable to             B. confusing @PEFl"  
$ V2 f8 l S! F% R" K- k9 yC. beneficial to             D. capable of conducting liquid /ce;-3+  
9 S6 \8 o6 q5 f8 t22. The plant most commonly associated with high pollen counts is_______. dRX~eIw  
- y+ n: e4 A) M4 x5 A9 KA. the rose   B. the dandelion   C. ragweed     D.seaweeds0 r4 o7 \4 g$ j- r: |9 Y j#1G?MF  
23. According to the article, pollen counts will be unusually high because__________. P.'.KZJ:WD  
" ~$ i- U4 S/ c! ~+ X' wA. the season started earlier than usual %.Ma_4o Z  
( I$ z) W7 J$ Z6 \" Z) o* T3 V0 {, uB. the Mississippi River is affected by the noxious plants1 C* v) v7 {6 I( W4 g C9!t&<\ }  
C. climatologists have been working on the problem; \1 G; {/ h; v" L3 b+ l0 o, x2 f iT>u&0B-  
D. there was a rainy spring and summer in many parts of the country x b"z%.j  
& W4 s2 [0 h4 S+ @24. The article implies that people who live in the western states from the Rockies to the Pacific__________ H~a ~ 'tm  
2 w8 c7 q0 Z. B* IA. will suffer more than anyone else from hay fever) z5 ?9 L6 U% D K H648[H[k  
B. will nor suffer much from hay fever <+_XGOt0<  
9 C' k' N0 m- M8 |C. will fly to Europe during the heavy hay fever season D\acA?d`  
4 Z& z c5 \. z$ f0 q kD. will always leave for a holiday during the hay fever season* s- G# ^/ C2 @& B. T RdYmh>c  
25. If you had allergies, your doctor probably would warn you against moving to________; @7 ~8 L+ a$ K- ~5 L2 s/ U j_~KD}  
A. the upper mid-west             B. the lower mid-west: ] o9 i+ U* |) ] /jG?PZ=m  
C. southern Florida               D. any European country C/e.BXA  
! b$ B" y7 _. ^9 K7 g }& NPassage 3 J~m$7T3Af  
, o- j* _( G% g W( }3 J7 oFaced with rapid change and the fear and uncertainty that go with it, individuals as well as nations sometimes seek to return to the ways of the past as a solution. In the early 1980s the idea of returning to the ways of the past had a strong appeal to many Americans who increasingly viewed their past as being better than their future. Yankelovich and Lefkowitz have observed that until the 1970s Americans generally believed that the present was a better time for their country than the past and that the future would be better than the present; by 1978, however, public opinion polls showed that many Americans had come to believe that trust the opposite was true; he past had been better for the country than the present, and the present was better than the future would be better than the future would be.7 b3 W8 x9 a0 z2 w r5}p .  
The population appeal of returning to the ways of the past as a solution to the problems of the 1980s was demonstrated when Ronald Reagan was elected President of the United States in 1980. Time magazine chose President Reagan as its “man of the year” and said of him:” tellectually, emotionally, Reagan lives in the past.”; x. o) N9 L: I8 Q0 \. a1 t S&_0 3  
One of President Reagan’s basic beliefs is that the United States should return as much as possible to its pre-1980 ways. In those times business institutions were strong and government institutions were weak. Reagan believes that the American values of individual freedom and competition are strengthened by business and weakened by government. Therefore, his programs as President have been designed to greatly strengthen business and reduce the size and power of the national government. By moving in this way toward the practices of the past, president Reagan believed that the standard of living of Americans would begin to improve once more in the 1980s as it had done throughout most of the nation’s history." |7 X: H0 o# _4 I( } rH 3U;K!  
26. American people wish to return to ways of the past because __________. *;fTiL  
. V0 B/ n* [1 N. ]6 @# n6 FA. they are nostalgic " ^1 L3 I) R% K( j4 e4 q5 ~* @ L4>14D\  
B. they are uncertain of the present ^kKLi  
$ N5 L4 V9 s. F- Y5 q& }% ?0 ~C. they are conservative3 H, y) ^9 Q9 g& W FDMQ Lxf  
D. they are facing too many social problems8 [5 A/ B/ k/ `5 B# \8 \& J T Uwc%'=@  
27. Before the 1970s Americans generally believed that _________ &C9IR,&  
2 a7 i" l7 v% B1 L& B3 hA. the past was better than the present ;6G]~}>o  
2 _7 f$ P7 g# z# h- QB. the present was as good as the past, z3 L7 F0 d, U; M/ I H v$y\X3)mB  
C. they should return to the past ?Mjs[|  
" H/ q0 a+ n% v, R* \1 xD. One of the reasons that Reagan was chosen as the “man of the year” in 1980 by Time magazine was that ___________9 d: U' W. u U" a) Z( {: V =Z\q``RBy  
A. he knew a lot about the past7 P( J1 b0 J% T2 |& Y ~H}Z;n ]H  
B. he was experienced enough to compare the present with the past C4mkt2Eb0a  
; a( p: _! W/ B+ V( Q- |C. his idea and feelings are quite similar to those of the pleasant past [V'c  
+ ^3 z$ p- a1 m+ u2 S' j5 r3 {/ ED. he was well liked by American people JtFq/&{i  
9 b; f$ z% Q0 j0 O29. Which of the following might not be used as an explanation for Reagan’s belief that the American values of individual freedom and competition are strengthened by business and weakened by government?_________( n. O" T# H0 ?8 ?0 m 1)X|?ZD]F  
A. When a government is too powerful, individuals won’t have much freedom.% Y5 f) f- c/ P% C. s' N b~gq8,Fatb  
B. When business have more freedom, they are likely to be more competitive. j1_>>xB  
1 \( M2 V: Y. O$ mC. The reduction of the power of the government will allow more freedom for business. .I`>F/Sjr  
" v& t8 c* r; [( v/ G, W& VD. Government has proved itself useless in terms of enhancing individual freedom and competition.& F5 y+ g: \2 L4 k" h4 L6 k& ^ E{,Wp U  
30. President Reagan’s belief about the relation between business and government was based on _______ 'V&g"Pb  
: c7 G- m; _9 e+ c$ b. M/ YA. modern political theory         B. practices of the past- z( Q9 C4 P" m v;(cJ,l  
C. practices of the present         D. his own creative ideas+ S; T) }" g) T8 U* [$ i4 Z C*YQ{Mz(f  
Passage 4 +6WjOcu  
. L& y7 u5 U* q& ?4 A: i2 S9 _The average population density of the world is 47 persons per square mile. Continental densities range from no permanent inhabitants in Antarctica to 211 per square mile in Europe. In the western hemisphere, population densities range from about 4 per square mile in Canada to 675 per square mile in Puerto Rico. In Europe the range is form 4 per square mile in Iceland to 831 per square mile in the Netherlands. Within countries there are wide variations of population densities. For example, in Egypt, the average is 55 persons per square mile, but 1300 persons inhabit each square mile in settled portions where the land is arable. D?KLV _Op  
8 d4 w; I( X; D/ A* ~High population densities generally occur in regions of developed industrialization, such as the Netherlands, Belgium, and Great Britain, or where lands are intensively used for agriculture, as in Puerto Rico and Java. Ku[q #_7  
% q5 f: _! n3 d/ O$ s( U( R   Low average population densities are characteristic of most underdeveloped countries. Low density of population is generally associated with a relatively low percentage of cultivated land. This generally results from poor quality lands. It may also be due to natural obstacles to cultivation, such as deserts, mountains or malaria, infested jungles; to land uses other than cultivation, as pasture and forested land; to primitive methods that limit cultivation; to social obstacles; and to land ownership systems which keep land out of production./ R, `1 A8 l, Y7 d3 s, z9 X9 t $<-a>~^Tp  
More economically advanced countries of low population density have, as a rule, large proportions of their populations living in urban areas. Their rural population densities are usually very low. Poorer developed countries of correspondingly low general population density, on the other land, often have a concentration of rural population living on arable land, which is as great as the rural concentration found in the most densely populated industrial countries. awzlLI<2p  
) Z5 @! M6 u* f& b) @31. Which of the following may be the best title?__________ C. .|O  
% c ?2 ~3 l% d- |3 O% r' d W1 YA. Where People Live     B. Industrialization and population ie1~QQ  
3 ?' Y4 x+ r' U2 Y- {3 LC. Population Distribution   D. Population Densities ] 9QXQH  
8 W/ G5 b1 i: L7 L32. According to the passage, Java is a land of ________1 ?! G1 w; o! }2 u %w&+o.k/  
A. heavy industrialization     B. large cities0 Q% j5 G0 S! T; b4 }. C _{o 3y"DZ  
C. intense agriculture       D. poverty) L8 Z8 z+ m" }1 o: H1 L l"J#Pvi  
33. In timberland areas of the world, _________6 e- L0 X3 I8 Z2 `' C. f$ q 8$uq60JK  
A. there is dense population% G4 B; i9 y* C8 ? (Nzh1ul\}  
B. we may expect to find malaria-infested jungles+ Z; |7 J1 x. f4 n zTue(Kr  
C. the density of population is relatively low7 ?4 _# F( J7 n 2m$C;j!D  
D.good quality land is found, d9 f+ r' L/ H1 x; A- C+ k- N' M Y$OE[nGi%X  
34. In highly industrialized communities, we may expect ________- B' [3 d/ V/ P/ O; Z6 U T>'w]wi  
A. large rural areas         B. urban development3 \* u5 w$ c4 g/ i %qV:h#  
C. epidemics           D. arable land( R, U- m3 A; y! d& j `C4(C4u  
35. This passage has most probably been taken from_________ <8(q .  
. V6 ^& i4 W6 H* l) oA. an almanac           B. a world geography book @0@WklA JA  
, |+ v/ F" ]/ R% `C. a textbook on economics     D. a census report% X5 V0 {2 U/ C4 x+ O e\}@w1  
Passage 5( N" t( A' b, U" ]5 u OsOfo({I_  
A new era is upon us call it what you will; the service economy, the information age, the knowledge society. It all translates to a fundamental change in the way we work. Already we are partly there, The percentage of people who earn their living by making things has fallen dramatically in the Western world. Today the majority of jobs in America, Europe and Japan (two thirds or more in many of these countries) are in the service industry, and the number is on the rise. More women are in the work force than ever before. There are more part-time jobs. More people are self-employed. But the breadth of the economic transformation can’t be measured by numbers alone, because it also is giving rise to a radical new way of thinking about the nature of work itself. Long-held notions about jobs and careers, the skills needed to succeed, even the relation between individuals and employers----all these are being challenged. OTYkJEC8\N  
+ D% m& P z7 ~: }: S9 `" {# f. F0 S; S We have only to look behind us to get some sense of what may lie ahead. No one looking ahead 20 years possible could have foreseen the ways in which a single invention, the chip, would transform our world thanks to its applications in personal computers, digital communications and factory robots. Tomorrow’s achievements in biotechnology, artificial intelligence or even some still unimagined technology could produce a similar wave of dramatic changes. But one thing is certain: Information and Knowledge will become even more vital, and the people who possess it, whether they work in manufacturing or services, have the advantage and produce the wealth. Computer knowledge will become as basic a requirement, as the ability ‘to read and write’. The ability to solve problems by applying information instead of performing routine tasks will be valued above all else. If you cast your mind ahead 10 years, information services will be predominant. It will be the way you do your job. D{t_65c-  
* u; z( a' Q7 K; M7 R36. A characteristic of the information age is that________ :"y2u   
8 l2 h3 [6 ^* ^0 y+ f1 xA. most of the job opportunities can now be found in the service industry: G. z; s; u- T) { bM'F8 Fi  
B. manufacturing industries are steadily increasing8 {4 A7 v9 k; [; l. W $\m:}\%p  
C. people find it harder and harder to earn a living by working in factories LTf)`SN %'  
% _" s/ o6 z) ^- }# wD. the service industry is relying more and more on the female work force vAP1PQX;  
4 h3 E* o4 E C& s% @5 `2 w+ |3 o8 ]/ q37. One of the great changes brought by the knowledge society is_______6 f+ L% W4 A" w+ l. n &am<_Tn*3  
A. the difference between the employee and the employer has become insignificant U^}7DJ  
% L" D+ A1 z- X5 r: b+ sB. people have to change their jobs from time to time k/F#-},Q.  
_7 n/ w9 T o: eC. most people have to take part-time jobs0 X/ w! g8 ~4 K# L6 j# `1 S/ W4 T #y&5pP:@  
D. people’s traditional concepts about work no longer hold true otaR A  
" ^- e/ b5 }. h6 R2 R) x P" E) B38. By referring to computers and other inventions, the author means to say that________ _rSwQ<38>  
, H. n5 C) s7 D8 Q3 L+ K A. people should be able to respond quickly to the advancement of technology0 X& h' n% X, W1 u9 k # a4OtRiI  
B. the importance of high technology has been overlooked R o{xprE1  
% @ ~" N: @/ b0 }! M. U7 fC. future achievements in technology will bring about inconceivable dramatic changes$ f4 X' Q# |+ J" } p 3ylSO73R  
D. computer science will play a leading role in the future information services; @$ y. u9 I' h, t: y7 `+ T" [7 V %V1jM  
39. The future will probably belong to those who______ ' C/ |8 n3 E5 }7 G; a/ B% \ i\ uj>;B  
A. give full play to their brain potential [; y4 F. ~, } s4 K0 I |"}7)[BW}  
B. possess and know how to make use of information, u* U; q1 @$ M6 h! D ~zZOogM<  
C. involve themselves in service industries; Y* n) y7 v- [/ f# u( z9 Q { Mf-?_%  
D. cast their minds ahead instead of looking back# G! U7 P% }7 k1 E+ h* s9 q: [ O=LW[h!  
40. Which of the following would be the best title for the passage?______# e+ i5 ], U6 p( w6 [ [zl4"|_`  
A. Computers and the Knowledge Society u[SqZftmO  
0 c8 M, H) i0 ~% e% z. B; w7 H, ]6 |7 TB. Service Industries in Modem Society 7 h+ i/ O" N# @ l d"rL6  
C. Features and Implications of the New Era s8 u) t) g$ D1 _0 V 7'At_oG  
D. Rapid Advancement of Information Technology C1 b" s1 D' v- T" |1 Y T) a x44V 9-o  
Passage 63 ~; @& ~% R7 Y1 \( y$ p p5"pQe S  
contribute to substantially increased sales./ j; l1 ~5 |8 N- |" ^/ \! v, b `'3&tAy  
A package has two important functions. First, it must have utility for the consumer and for the intermediaries in the channels of distribution. The package should protect the product, prevent breakage or spoilage, and extend the product’s life. It should be convenient for the consumer to use and convenient for intermediaries to ship, sore, and stack on a shelf. Resellers prefer packages that help cut shipping costs and reduce shoplifting. The package should also be easily disposable but not contribute to excessive waste.4 {2 M5 W- R) _! h0 s: c0 g1 i 8,F|*YA  
  Second, the package should facilitate promotional communication by allowing clear brand identification and promoting a product’s features. A good label on the package, together with proper instruction on a product’s use, for example, can reduce the amount of personal selling needed to convince the consumer to buy the product. Packaging such as an attractive Christmas box or a distinctive shape can lead a substantial increase in a product’s sales. These features, of course, must be weighed against the negative impact that charges of improper packaging can carry. L’ Eggs pantyhose, for example, was successful for years with a distinctive egg shaped UvU@3[fw  
. f! ]# R& q4 IEnvironmental friendly cardboard package. A properly designed package can communicate the quality of a product. Also, there is no question that attractive, innovative packaging can help market obtain additional shelf space for the company’s products.! f$ O1 r5 P; e; [: C- ^" _; b T++q.oFc  
41. The first paragraph is mainly about_________ iD cYyNE  
5 B. z" i; Q5 `A. the ability of the package8 ]/ \+ X* W1 {0 N6 W9 ?+ L q77qdm q7  
B. the greatly increased sales3 \7 l! O7 n3 k1 c Q(Yn8t  
C. the importance of packaging1 h6 G2 L6 G1 k9 B: q .*n*eeD,  
D. the presentation of a package to customers E 6MeM'sx  
; \, O( n9 A8 d& A3 S42. This passage is mainly dealing with how to attract consumer with the _____ of the goods.2 |6 x P- R% `6 U7 C& k* u >\~Er@  
A. inside content         B. beautiful cover6 z/ a6 A! o( { X- } ,o0Kevz  
C. reasonable price       D. wrapping method' n- D8 s4 q+ _2 @% r' p0 g" r$ Y FjizPg/|!  
43. Which of the following features will possibly lead to the increased cost of a product?________ ]ZP!y  
U. J: t1 B; T' y- A! rA. A good label on the package.( a: r/ ?% f1 C: W9 t6 A4 O+ w0 C -da: j-_  
B. A distinctive packate. @d^DU5ats>  
* l, A) @1 {5 I1 DC. Proper instruction on the product’s use.( Y F, g: i- K6 _8 E/ _) z | Vlx :  
D. Clear brand recognition. RX_f[  
2 ]! t9 P" a6 I j5 Z44. It could be inferred that the word “shoplifting” in Paragraph 2 might mean _____________ [+ c( a0 R% b3 @6 U$ ?3 x4 { - q(a~Ge  
A. purchasing       B. selecting m6^#pqSL  
+ o# B: G8 O7 m! Z$ v4 m o5 _C. buying         D. stealing+ |6 w) b2 K7 Y% a7 n, ^ [n&ES \o#(  
45. The best title for this passage could be_________ h-O;5.m-P  
* n, x) f1 c5 d7 iA. the importance of packaging ?7lW@U0  
' M3 N V$ u0 p* ^2 K9 eB. the function of packaging *_J{_7pwe  
+ k2 d" i+ a) s5 j4 X5 ^$ i, iC. the advantage of packaging1 {+ Y# @- o# H !%t2Z QJq  
D. the problems of packaging
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: