加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 作文模板
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-01-08   

作文模板

1) 不同观点列举型(选择型) )~ j 2e ~¬ o +aB[+  
GH4f8D- # "`&?<82  
  There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____. H6@ )~p   Y-,#3%bT;;  
KT _]"L%2 @j^qT-0M  
  People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand, ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.  L]Vk [ P; Xf#;GYO|2  
(|iz zWI n ,xR^8G 8  
 As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________. } BIFJu p x#ouR+<  
/]+Z~%. L ]-ZD;kOr  
(2)利弊型的议论文 d 1Ijd y~G bk>M4l61  
  ]QZoll q.g!WLiI  
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____. 4[ =SQxp ; *XNvb ^<  
ia v4qvq GK  
S(09c 8 '!y ^  
Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______. 8 G ) k|   Rf8|-G-}#  
#o0E yS ~ [IHT)%>E8&  
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___. - qCRWpt5 >\@6i s  
2T lG s C6/,-?%)  
(3) 答题性议论文 98o)@%Ge~   ^ qE4:|e  
X#& "@Te!.~A.  
mAy[ R {&2$1p/9'  
Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem. r)&V*MGHK_ <89 js87  
?i2' {bTP g/Qr] :;  
As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, __途径一______. In addition, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____.   z- 1gE! u`("x5sa  
W Ly Um2wq H9 't;Do  
Above all, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say, ____方法_____. |^k/-| %GHHnf%2Z  
V AWf zMJ;VS  
Te6 ,2x a_pkUOu6  
(4) 谚语警句性议论文 A M|-V AB   6?hv ,^  
B 'F9GK^<- ZPMX19  
It is well know to us that the proverb: " ___谚语_______" has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. ( also theoretically ) ¬^@cp?O& u}u2{pO!  
N G Qr }   ; /EH@V|  
A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____. 78R \X#TO Q <78< #I  
mN   9W : .$?s :t  
With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job. %vn /Js|9; VT+GmS  
Rw NV %r h f\|33)k  
(5)图表作文的框架 xir]h %%8k F.T~txQ~u  
xQoKji4l'_ D0-C:gz  
  As is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________. q;*|o }:s =3& WH0  
bj1+wF_oH# _c%~\LOk  
  There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing. : 3 ^5 %   U); ,Opr  
yLQi6 p 0 d)dIIzv  
  As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded. 6pI \9Y.w   8U=M.FFp  
t<pbt_ -Qk iRPd=)  
(6)实用性写作(申请信 ) $ OCw|D , SX*os$  
R/ Wm'X/#J tCA |sN  
                            Your address g TTr +_/ d5bj$oH  
= qo`<@_ T0aK1Lh  
                            Month, Date, year ls6BD}% WV *]F3pP[  
} RA8=w =t J7mT&U&Ru  
Receiver's address qTq /h(5 ; WL$WWA08_  
38o S: vw abI[J]T9G  
Dear ..., }o0 "He   {!E<hQ2<$9  
0 8H   > ~~k IA"U  
I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to write a letter to tell you that.../ I am confident that I am suitable for the kind of the job you are advertising. >n)]# $*(= W.H_G.C%  
` xYAu@Fq `ORDN|s6  
.../ I feel I am competent to meet the requirements you have listed. On the one hand, .... On the other hand, .... I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and reference. N 4l& _~\S GDOaZi  
!/>j& #>sN [0_Kz"|  
I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview. I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/ I am looking forward to your replies at your earliest convenience. 4=O* 9}3W0F;  
;k "C ]c$%;!ZE  
: m G% ~/   8/=[mYn`-  
Best regards for your health and success. w qML p#\< 7b Gzun&  
?¬K XZ Zs l`,`N+FG  
                            Sincerely yours, L ECW% O< (-"A5(X:/  
YEC(   tM ,riwxl5*E/  
                            X X X
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心