加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 上海交大考博真题作文:my understanding of globalization(范文)
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-01-24   

上海交大考博真题作文:my understanding of globalization(范文)

My Understanding of Globalization /raM\EyrlP  
OV7vwj/-  
^n@iCr9  
Nowadays we can enjoy the same films, fashions, brands, advertisements and TV channels. The evident difference between countries is disappearing gradually. What cause these phenomena? It’s Globalization. p0qQ(  
On the one hand ,most of us all know that globalization creates large conditions for widening international exchanges, strengthening mutual understanding between nations, expanding cultural, educational, and scientific cooperation between nations and countries, enjoying the cultural achievements of people around all over the world which encourages the process of modernization and the enrichment of national culture. However, on the other hand, these conditions also create the possible danger. During the process of economic globalization, inequality between developed and developing countries has been increasing and the gap between the rich and the poor has become wider, by any possibility, most of the result of globalization go to assist developed countries. Globalization does not pose equal interests and risks to all nations. With an overwhelming advantage compared to most of the developing countries in terms of finance and the level of science and technology, developed countries control the situation of economic globalization. H'q&1^w)  
For these reasons, we can learn that globalization is a fierce and complicated struggle in both cultural and ideological fields. We take the initiative in international economic integration but also have to take the initiative in fighting to keep our distinct culture resisting pro-foreign and cross-bred phenomena, and overcoming the psychology of preferring money over ethical values.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2009-01-27   
Thank You!