考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 陈水扁:我就是台独者
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-01-26   

陈水扁:我就是台独者

Former Taiwanese leader admits being ‘splittist' for independence I-?Dil3  
{Wp5Ane  
Chen Shui-bian, the former president of Taiwan credited with cementing the island's transition from dictatorship to democracy, has admitted to being the “splittist” that China has long accused him of being in a lengthy prison diary, excerpts of which have been obtained by the Financial Times. Eggdj+  
s`Z'5J;S  
In the 100,000-word political declaration, the “Son of Taiwan”, whose trial for alleged corruption and embezzlement begins today, makes a plea for Taiwan independence and tells Beijing, which considers Taiwan a mere province, that he pursued a course of explicit independence from the very beginning of his presidency. 22gk1'~dO  
?cdjQ@j~h  
“I am a splittist. I am a seeker and implementer of de jure independence for Taiwan,” he writes in a diary whose publication tomorrow is eagerly awaited by the Taiwanese public. FSn&N2[D  
Az"(I>VfD  
He mocks what he sees as kowtowing to Beijing by Ma Ying-jeou, leader of the Kuomintang party, which regained office last year. “Mr Ma, you have made concession after concession to China, while it has not changed its stance and policy towards Taiwan,” he says. “When you have lost even your pants, why should others help dress you up,” suggesting Taiwan's agreement to allow deeper ties has been yielded without reciprocity from Beijing, a charge the current administration denies. -p\uW 0XA  
6 (@U+`  
Mr Chen orchestrated the first peaceful transfer of power in Chinese history when his opposition Democratic Progressive party won the presidential election in 2000 after half a century of autocratic Kuomintang rule. He stirred controversy during his eight years as president by pushing for an explicit declaration of independence for Taiwan but was held back by political realities and, he implies in his diary, the nervousness of his advisers.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2009-01-26   
陈水扁:我就是台独者 2y0J~P!I  
C%l+<wpXO  
曾标志着台湾从威权转型为民主政体的前总统陈水扁,在冗长的牢房日记中,坦诚自己正如中国大陆所长期指控的,是“台独论者”。英国《金融时报》获得了日记的节选内容。 wmQT$`$b  
eXdE?j  
这位“台湾之子”将从今日起接受腐败及盗用公款案的庭审。他在洋洋10万词的政治宣言中,提出了台湾独立的诉求,并告诉把台湾视为中国一省的北京政府:从总统任期的一开始,他就在谋求公开独立。 Cj6+zJ  
Z:2a_A tm  
“我是台独论者,我是法理台独的追求者与实践者”,他在日记中写道。台湾公众急切等待着将于明日出版的这份日记。 wVms"U.  
Arzyq_ Yk  
陈水扁嘲讽了在他看来马英九对北京方面奴颜婢膝的表现,这位国民党领导人去年上台。“马先生,你对中国做出一个又一个让步,而对方没有改变对台湾的立场和政策,”他表示。“当你连自己的裤子都丢掉了的时候,别人为什么还要帮你打扮”,暗示台湾同意加强两岸关系,并没有得到北京方面的回应。台湾现政府否认这一说法。 fd<a%nSD  
ZWH9E.uj  
经过国民党半个世纪的独裁统治,反对党民进党于2000年赢得总统大选,陈水扁演绎了中国历史上第一次和平的权力移交。在他为期八年的总统任期内,由于争取台湾公开独立,他引发了争议。但由于政治现实以及他在日记中暗示的顾问们的紧张而作罢。
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交