考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : the difficulties
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-03-20   

the difficulties

I encountered so many difficulties in preparing doctor entrance examination. I’m too busy. During working hours, there is endless work, phone fight and unfinished reports. And it takes me three hours on bus everyday. And I should be with my son until he is sleeping when I is also very trapped. No time to read or write.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2009-03-26   
You are deligency, best wishes!
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2009-03-30   
That means you are very busy, yet you have a very important position. So why bother to studying the damn phd?
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2009-07-09   
Time is flying.I have prepared for a long time ,however , I   am still   worried about the examination.
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2009-09-19   
Good luky to you !when I have leisure time ,I review English and specilized core course! I am very anxious about my English test! Fortunately I havent baby ! Every week I have three days to spend on my books ,there is no one to bother me !
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2009-09-20   
deligient and consistent are possible
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2009-10-27   
GOOD  LUCK  TO  YOU! May you overcome the difficult,no  trouble  can  hold back you!
显示用户信息 
7楼  发表于: 2010-05-05   
wish you success! Only the people who make up his mind and try to deal with all the difficultes can pass the uneasy examination of DOC. write down these feelings for mutual encouragement.
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交