显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-03-25   

英语作文模板和范例

The Changes in Something {KK/mAp{  
1. 简述某一事物的变化情况 j, *= D6  
2. 说明引起变化的原因 v>mK~0.$  
3. 分析其影响或走向 9@mvG^  
(原因分析类) +M#}(hK  
1) As can be seen from the graph / table / diagram, there have been drastic / considerable / unfavorable changes in …(议论的主题)over the past period from __ to __. 2) To be concrete, …only… in __(year) while / whereas the ratio(s) went up to…in __ (year).(变化概述) 3) These changes are most disturbing, so it is necessary for us to go into the whys and wherefores of them first. (Para. 1)   SjF(;0k C  
4) Some changes, such as …, result from …, but many others have much to do with … 5) In the first place, man’s excessive exploitation of … has done a lasting damage to …, only to … (原因分析I)6) … (进一步说明) 7) In the second, in order to …, man has had to overwork …, which in turn has accelerated … (原因分析II) 8) In the third, man’s blind application of … has caused permanent changes in …(原因分析III) 9) Among these changes are ... (进一步说明)(Para. 2) =\MAz[IDj  
10) The list of causes could go on, but they are already enough to indicate that these changes are producing more and more negative effects on the world. 11) These changes not only …, but also…(分析) 12) If allowed to run its course, I firmly believe / I am afraid, this trend will certainly bring more harm / threats to our society / life.(结论句) (Para. 3) QUZ+#*:s  
The Changes in Great Natural Disasters Worldwide #_K<-m%9  
    1. 简述所给图表中的变化。 Ejf5M\o  
    2. 说明引起变化的主要原因。 8\C][ y  
    3. 分析这些变化对全球的影响。 j/NX  
1) As can be seen from the graph, there have been rapid changes in the great natural disasters worldwide over the past period from 1960s to 1990s. 2) To be concrete, there were only 16 terrible natural disasters, causing 300,000 deaths in 1960s while the ratios went up respectively to 131 and 1,100,000 in 1990s. 3) The changes are disturbing, so it is necessary for us to go into the whys and wherefores of them first. o=Mm=;H  
4) Some changes, such as those in earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, result from the movement of plates along the weaknesses in the earth’s crust, but many others have much to do with man’s activities. 5) In the first place, man’s mindless and excessive exploitation of natural resources has done a lasting damage to the ecosystem, only to invite more floods, landslides and mud-rock flows. 6) The rare flood to which China was subjected in 1998 is typical of the evil seeds man had sowed for himself. 7) In the second, in order to feed their more and larger families, people from all over the world have had to overwork their farming land as well as their grassland, which in turn has accelerated the desertification of the land on which they have been relying for existence. 8) In the third, man’s blind application of scientific findings has caused unfavorable and permanent changes in the global living environment. 9) Among these changes are the depletion of ozone layer, the worsening of greenhouse effect, the recurrence of hurricanes and the extinction of more species. -0]%#(E%`h  
10) The list of causes could go on, but they are already enough to indicate that these changes are producing more and more negative effects on the world. 11) They have not only made it impossible for the natural systems to recover their balance but also made it harder for man to ensure his better survival. 12) If allowed to run its course, I am afraid, this trend will certainly bring more serious threats to all the living things on the Earth, mankind included. L(k`1E  
My Choice Between Sth. and Sth. Else <Ter\o5%  
1. 在两个事物之间作出你的选择 \~Ml<3Zd:  
2. 对比说明你的选择理由 tJ8:S@E3,  
(对比分析类) ,&fZo9J9  
Para.1: 1) With a gradual/sharp growth (decline/worsening/progress/arrival) of/in sth., people become more and more concerned about how to… 2) To make it, some prefer to…while others choose to… 3) If I were asked to make a choice between the two, however, I would like to attach more weight to the latter/former than to the former/latter. L`w r~E2u  
Para. 2: 4) It is true that ____ does ensure/ bring a lot of …for one, such as…, but, compared with ____, it seems less attractive to me. 5) To begin with, …, thereby …(理由I) 6) By contrast, …, thus … 7) Besides, …, in which context … (理由II) 8) In contrast to that, …, in which case … 9) And the most striking difference between both lies in … (理由III) 10) … while/whereas …(对比说明) lF40n4}  
Para. 3: 11) From the comparisons and contrasts above, anyone can conclude that my insight into …/ my way of … is more reasonable and acceptable. 12) Therefore, I will …from today on so as to … PY3bn).uR  
How to Prevent a Terrible Marriage ""_G4{  
1. 为了避免婚姻的潜在危机,一些人选择婚前协议的方式而另一些人仍通过相互信任的传统方式。 [7LdTY"Tl  
2. 就这两种方式,你的选择倾向是•••••• a"t~ K  
(通过对比说明你的选择理由) vM$hCV ~N  
1) With a sharp growth in the divorce rate, people become more and more concerned about how to avoid the potential risks of their marriages. 2) To make it, some prefer to make premarital agreements before their wedding ceremonies while others still choose to maintain their marriages through their mutual trust. 3) If I were asked to make a choice between the two, however, I would like to attach more weight to the latter than to the former. 7|_2@4-W6  
4) It is true that the marriage with a prenup (premarital agreement) does ensure a lot of benefits for the family, such as the protection of children from going hungry or the reasonable distribution of financial assets, once divorce is inevitable, but, compared with the marriage based on the mutual trust, it seems less attractive to me. 5) To begin with, the marriage bound up with a prenup throws itself, from the very outset, into an ocean of family worries, thereby leaving little room for the spouses’ JY;u<xl  
enjoyment of happiness their unity brings about. 6) By contrast, the marriage built on the mutual trust always nurtures itself in truth, romance and harmony, thus placing no limit on the spouses’ enjoyment of happiness derived from their intimate exchanges. 7) Besides, the prenup-based marriage lays bare, in writing or in cold fact, the spouses’ desire or even greed for money, in which context there is no soil in their marriage for warmth to grow on. 8) In contrast to that, the trust-based marriage always reminds the spouses of the truth that there is something more valuable than money in their marriage, in which case both the husband and the wife would tend to bring forth more love and attraction for each other. 9) And the most striking difference between both lies in their emphases on the post-marriage life. 10) The former couple will focus their life on the material or physical interests whereas the latter couple will center their life around the spiritual or ethical refinements。  &"27U  
11) From the comparisons and contrasts above, anyone can conclude that my way of coping with the prospective problems of a 6-g>(g   
marriage is more reasonable and acceptable. 12) Therefore, I will refine my taste for marriage from today on so as to search the seas of people for the one who is resolved to share with me the affection and thought, comfort and hardship, joy and grief for life. lk R^2P  
Meditations Derived from an Occurrence \IudS{ .?;  
1. 简述某一故事/事故/经历 0@y`iZ] 1S  
2. 分析其意义/原因/影响 H5 :,hrZY  
3. 提出合理的建议 ,w9| ?%S  
(夹叙夹议类) ^SsnCn-e  
1) The story/accident/occurrence took place one day when… 2) As…, … so… that... M&gi$Qs[E  
3) But… in time to… vifw FPe  
  4) The enlightenment/insight gleaned from the occurrence— … —holds much significance for our reality (意义分析). 5) With an ever-surging wave of change, as we all know, our life is now being exposed to more… than ever. 6)Although…, for example, you still…7) Much evidence shows that many of us, kUT^o  
dazzled with…, tend to…, only to…8) So the best way out of such a dilemma is… N^PkSf[)h5  
  9) To achieve that/make it, however, there is much that must be done about… 10) The first thing of the first is…(建议I) 11) Then all there is left with us is… (建议II) 12) As long as…, nothing will distract us away from…(结论句) bKzG5|Qu  
附加)   4) The lesson learned from the accident is so distressing, but the most pressing for us now is to get to its root. (原因分析) 5) The primary cause for it, in my opinion, is… 6) Another cause rests with…7) And above all, … 8) So the best way to prevent such a tragedy is… h+Yd \k  
Meditations Derived from Mrs. Brown’s Story |-S+x]9  
1)   简述布朗太太的故事。(她对丈夫的朋友有复杂的感情,最后战胜自己,正确的处理好了。) wi+L 4v  
2)分析其现实意义。 [F;\NJp6?^  
3)我们怎样应对诱惑? T}29(xz-(h  
1) Mrs. Brown’s passion for her husband’s friend cropped up one night when she had a conversation with him under an oak tree on her plantation. 2) As he opened up his mind and unfolded his true personality before her, she felt his attraction so strong that she was eager to reach out her hand and touch him. 3) But she put an effective brake on her desire in time to keep it from getting out of hand. V8&' dhuG  
4) The insight derived from this story— triumph of reason over passion—holds much significance for our reality, especially for our marital life. 5) With an ever-surging wave of change, as we all know, marriage is now being exposed to more temptations than ever. 6) Although bathed in the warmth of your love nest, for example, you still can find a person, wrapped in an air of mystery, more charming than your spouse or a style of life more exciting f1elzANy  
than yours, which is no longer as appealing to you as it was during the early years of your marriage. 7) So many of us, dazzled with these inducements, tend to act on impulse, only to reap nothing but regret or bitter fruit. 8) So the best way out of such a dilemma is to keep your emotions under the control of your senses all the time.   ?,+&NX3m  
9) To achieve that, however, there is much that must be done about our psychology in advance. 10) The first thing of the first is to draw up a set of principles as a guide to all of our social conducts.(建议I) 11) Then all there is left with us is to cling to the well-thought-out principles in our social life. (建议II) 12) As long as we remain true to them, no temptation will distract us away from the right course of life. (结论句) +{m+aHk  
How to Be… in Life / Future }aI>dHL  
1. 生活中/将来人们都想•••••• }A;YM1^$  
2. 要想实现这一愿望,你应 jvD_{r  
  具备什么素质? ) j&khHD  
(知识性说明文) w Jp1Fl~  
1) Whether you are climbing the career ladder or just endeavoring to get through collegiate courses, I bet you desire to… in life / future. 2) For example, sb. is eager to… whereas sb. else longs to… 3) To achieve this, however, you need to develop the qualities that the achievers share with one another. , /jHhKW  
4) First of all, you need to… 5) The more…, the more… (进一步说明) 6) Secondly, you need to… 7) Such… can offer you more chances to…, thus… (进一步说明) 8) Thirdly, you need to… 9) The quality of… enables you to… (进一步说明) RP[`\  
  10) Last, certainly not the least, you need NXDkGO/*  
to… 11) Underlying this is sth. else that…(进一步说明) 12) To sum up, the qualities of…, as mentioned above, will place you on the way to… |%fNLUJ)  
Y  9z *xS  
How to Be Likable in Social Life :D;pDl  
1)   在社交生活中人人都渴望被人喜欢。 5[r}'08b  
2)要想叫人喜欢,你必须具备什么素质? !$ii*}  
1) Whether you are climbing the career ladder or just endeavoring to get through collegiate courses, I bet you desire to be likable in social life. 2) For example, a politician is eager to become the focus of the public worship whereas a student longs to be the center of others’ admiration. 3) To achieve this, however, you need to develop the qualities that the likable people share with one another。 m|x_++3  
4) First of all, you need to make a strong connection to your “best self”. 5) The stronger connection you have to your best self now, the greater attraction you will hold to others. 6) Secondly, you need to find in yourself as much grace and virtue in common with others as possible. 7) Such common ground can offer you more chances to share your expertise and talents with others, thus leaving more of your mark on them. 8) Thirdly, you need to breed optimism. 9) The quality of being optimistic enables you to seek opportunity for those stuck in straits. G(Hr*T%  
10) Last, certainly not the least, you need to cultivate the ability to make others comfortable. 11) Underlying this ability is the sense of humor that fills up others’ world with happiness. 12) To sum up, the qualities of being at your best, sharing common ground with others, being optimistic, and keeping others comfortable, as mentioned above, will place you on the way to being the kind of person others enjoy being around. +]NpcE'   
How to Tackle a Problem in Some Area of Life A-_M=\  
1. 我们正面临着••••••问题 9) $[W  
2. 说明解决这个问题的途径 9(}d7y  
(知识性说明文) 2@pEiq3  
1) Here we are, almost nine out of ten by recent count, confronted with/caught in/ involved in a…, some of us… and some of us… 2) Some of us…, some…, some... 3) The problem has come to a point where adequate steps must be taken/adopted to…     /-m)  
4) One step, to my knowledge, is… 5) A growing body of evidence has proved that... 6) Glad/Sad to say, … 7) Another step is… 8) To take just one example, … 9) In the long run, this will certainly… iC^91!<  
10) And the bottom line in our steps is to… 11) To achieve this/make it, a code of… needs to be devised for… so as to... 12) In this light/case, … HINk&)FC  
How to Recover Ethics in Business Nge@8  
1) 我们正面临着商业道德危机。 ePIN<F;I  
2)阐明如何才能寻回商业道德。 t0v >J9  
1) Here we are, almost nine out of ten by recent count, involved in a crisis of business ethics, some of us reaping profit from it and most of us suffering from it. 2) Some of the victims deeply caught in chain debts, some greatly distressed at the loss of every cent invested, some trapped so much as to be indifferent to it. 3) The problem has come to a point where effective steps must be taken to recover/restore ethics in business. p1i}fGS  
4) One step, to my knowledge, is to separate business from politics. 5) A growing body of evidence has proved that any intimacy between both leads to corruption of officials and floods of fake goods, thereby constituting a big obstacle to recovery of ethics. 6) Glad to say, our Party has prohibited officials from holding any post in business. 7) Another step is to uproot the regional protectionism. 8) To take just one example, such protective net has thrown the present building market into a state of the good being mixed with the bad. 9) In the long run, this will certainly bring ruin upon our efforts in the right direction. 4b`Fi@J\  
10) And the bottom line in our steps is to cultivate an acute sense of fairness and honesty in business. 11) To achieve this, a code of rules needs to be devised for business circles so as to prevent dishonesty in all its forms. 12) In this light, any businessperson who takes unfair advantage of his/her customers or competitors will lose any chance of making money and even lose his/her shirt in the end.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2009-03-29   
非常的感谢!!