加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : If you can go ,let you go!
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-10-16   

If you can go ,let you go!

管理提醒: 本帖被 kaobook 从 考博日记 移动到本区(2009-10-26)
This is the second time to write the daily from yesterday.My mind is full of my dream and everyday I think about being a doctor in beihang university . Zp?4uQ)[W  
cAD[3b[Gk  
I can fly if i want to,this a oral words from my everyday but I could not really know when and how I can fly.From in grade one to now be a grade one graduate,I have learned knowledge about 17years which is my 65 percent life time.Yet I have not be bored from the learning world.On the controry,I fell a little bit interesting.That is why I eager to study deeply. n.*3,4.]  
U^MuZ  
And to be a mature man ,I want to be more valuable in the society and more respect in my world.Because every one may has ambition to contrive the fruit through his ablilty. $@_{p*q  
6?N4l ]l  
Today is friday,I just want to have a rest to get rid of my busy time ,yet  I think that if you want go profound ,you must not waste every time that you boost yourself. 2 P=[  
bmu6@jT  
This is what I decide to be ,if you can go ,let you go!!  And bless you all from the china campus graduate to be a good destination! *h$&0w y  
k<H%vg>{~s  
!xu9+{-  
                                    *i^`Dw^~y  
;j{7!GeKa  
we3tx{j  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊