考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 2004年北大考博词汇真题(字数限制)待续
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2009-10-29   

2004年北大考博词汇真题(字数限制)待续

41. The beauty of the reflected images in the limpid pool was the poignant beauty of things that are__________, existing only until the sunset. p"dK,A5#)  
A. equitable                   B. ephemeral                 C. euphonious               D. evasive US'rhSV  
42. Brooding and hopelessness are the__________of Indians in the prairie reservations most of the time. \i.Yhl:O  
A. occupations                  B. promises          C. frustrations         D. transactions [-p?gyl  
43. What__________about that article in the newspaper was that its writer showed an attitude cool enough, professional enough and, therefore, cruel enough when facing that disaster-stricken family. FhFP M)[  
A. worked me out   B. knocked me out           C. brought me up        D. put me forward K\VL[HP-  
44. __________considered the human body aesthetically satisfactory. {aoG60N  
A. Neither prehistoric cave man nor late-industrial urban man Hs#q 7  
B. Nor prehistoric cave man or late-industrial urban man Ve9*>6i&-4  
C. No prehistoric cave man nor late-industrial urban man 84f~.45  
D. Neither prehistoric cave man or late-industrial urban man  N3m~nEj  
45. Not until the 1980's__________in Beijing start to find ways to preserve historic buildings from destruction. LD gGVl  
6mml96(  
A. some concerned citizens *>,#'C2  
B. some concerning citizens sKniqWi  
C. did some concerning citizens '\wZKY VN  
D. did some concerned citizens 2JR$    
46. The buttocks are__________most other parts in the body. n:P++^ j  
A. likely less to cause fatal damage than mGC!7^_D`  
B. likely less causing fatal damage to QT)5-Jy  
C. less likely to cause fatal damage than Z[%vO?,  
D. less likey to cause fatal damage to SLjSNuOP  
47. The concept of internet,__________has intrigued scientists  since the mid-20th century. slH3c:j\  
A. the transmission of images, sounds and messages over distances P^-daRb  
B. transmitting of images, sounds and messages along distances O!ngQrI  
C. to transmit images, sounds and messages on distance ;0JK>c ]#  
D. the transmissibility of images, sounds and messages for distances kNC]q,ljt5  
48. Because of difficulties in getting a visa, the students had to__________the idea of applying for study in the United States.A. reduce          B. yield                 C. relinquish        D. waver {Q/_I@m].  
  X775j"<d  
                                       PlC8&$   
  BW{&A&j  
  U%4 s@{7  
49. His request for a day off__________by the manager of the company. -;RW)n^n  
A. was turned off      B. was turned down    C. was put down     D. was put away "]kq,j^]  
50. The index of industrial production__________last year. yN:U"]glC  
A. raised up by 4 per cent                          B. rose up with 4 per cent ZB'ms[  
C.arose up with 4 per cent                        D. went up by 4 per cent CZ|h` ";P2  
51. Please__________if you ever come to Sydney. `S:LuU8e  
A. look at me                B. look me up               C. look me out                     D. look to me Tq,xW  
52. British hopes of a gold medal in the Olympic Games suffered__________yesterday, when Hunter failed to qualify during the preliminary heats. o`%;*tx  
A. a sharp set-back                           B. severe set-back @3WI7q4  
C. a severe blown-up                                D. sharp blown-up ]]!&>tOlI  
53. By the end of the year 2004, he__________in the army for 40 years. f6U i~  
A. will have served                            B. will serve vI5'npM  
C. will be serving                              D. will be served tXW7G@  
54. __________there was an epidemic approaching, Mr. Smith__________the invitation to visit that area. |0s)aV|K  
A. If he knew, would have declined ?a{es!  
B. If he had known, would decline yl UkVr   
C. Had he known, would decline )Bpvi4O  
D. Had he known, would have declined OiJz?G:m  
55. In the dark they could not see anything clear, but could__________. c7f11N!v>b  
A. hear somebody mourn                   B. hear somebody mourning qN@0k>11?  
C. hear somebody mourned                D. hear somebody had been mourning HWOOw&^<  
56. The team leader of mountain climbers marked out__________. #8sv*8&  
A. that seemed to be the best route         B. what seemed to be the best route `71(wf1q[f  
C. which seemed to be the best route             D. something that to be the best route &+Yoob]P  
57. The scheme was so impracticable that I refused even__________. @78%6KZ`i  
A. to consider supporting it                B. considering to support it j=y{ey7Fd  
C. to considering to support it            D. considering supporting it ||o :A  
58. Among the first to come and live in North America__________, who later prospered mainly in New England. zA%$l&QN]  
`R@b`3*%v  
A. had been Dutch settlers                 B. Dutch settlers were there o@ W:PmKW  
C. were Dutch settlers                       D. Dutch settlers had been there AH'4k(-  
59. The cargo box has a label__________on it. Please handle it with care. 4elA<<  
A. “flexible”                  B. “break”                    C. “fragile”                   D. “stiff” JH`oa1 b  
60. __________we wish him prosperous, we have objections to his ways of obtaining wealth. la{Iqm{i  
A. Much as           B. As much           C. More as           D. As well as &N:`Rler  
iJVm=0WS^  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 考博
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息