114楼  发表于: 2011-10-07   
很好的资料,谢谢分享
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
115楼  发表于: 2011-10-07   
转一个同济大学2010年英语考博试题回忆 JuSS5_&  
一、词汇题共20题,每题0.5分,大学6级范围 3G^Ed)JvE  
二、阅读理解共5 篇,25道选择题,50 分。生词不多,一般能够读懂,篇幅较长 MVZ>:G9:  
三 、英译汉(25分)Please ,my dear husband ,be so generous as to let me have a little word of my own. If you find me scrawling on a piece of paper, please don’t breathedown my neck . It may be that I am venting some pent-up feelings, long denied expressions, or attempting to sketch out something visualized from my childhood memories which glows in my mind like a rainbow when I am in such a mood, please leave me alone and let me write as the pen dictates .Don’t disturb me, my dear , when I get nostalgic over some old photos or letters which bring tears to my eyes or smiles on my lips, for those were things that happened to me before I met you , the joys and sorrows, parting and reunions that taste like green olive or glitter like scattered pearls. They are my cherished memories which, ready as I am to share with you ,I which like to indulge in by myself for a while I hope you wont mind when I go without for a nice chat with a close friend of mine . you are my bosom friend, but you cant take the place of other friends any more than they can do yours . I need their care , encouragement and sobering criticism just as I do yours .A starless sky with a solitary moon would be dull and clearless ,why not let there bea moonlit night resplendent with twinkling sters? I my occasionally want to make a tour of for away places, please don’t hold me back when I start packing for it. You are the center of my life, but certainly not the whole of it. I yearn to seethe mysteries and wonders of the world miles away beyon the mountains ; so let me have a chance to explore my‘Alice’s”wonderl and as a “lone ranger”. Sometime when I come bace to you with exotic experience and fresh insights, Im sure you will look at me in a new light. My dear busband ,so long as you let me have such a litter ,litter world, I will bevery much indebted to you. ]?{lQ0vw'w  
sdQv:nd'R  
四、 作文(20分)要求250 到300个字 Off-Farm Workers and Urbanization Drivein China VWt'Kx"  
Ah {pidUx  
显示用户信息 
116楼  发表于: 2011-10-16   
新手,咋权限不够呢
显示用户信息 
117楼  发表于: 2011-10-18   
新人如何下载啊。 389.&`Q%Ut  
明年考同济的博士啊
显示用户信息