加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 2005年卫生部博士统考英语试题
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-02-26   

2005年卫生部博士统考英语试题

Section A YF");it H  
Directions: In this part you will hear 15 short conversations between speakers. At the end of each conversation, you will hear a question about what is said. The questions will be read only once. After you hear the question, you will have 12 seconds to read the four possible answers marked A, B, C, and D. Choose the best answer and mark the letter of your choice on the ANSWER SHEET. 2L2)``*   
Listen to the following example. N'5!4JUI  
(文字略) {u7_<G7  
                              Sample Answer 9%Ftln6  
                              A B ● D NE$=R"<Gv  
Now let’s begin with question Number 1. -,xsUw4  
W^nG\"T^  
1.A. He was waiting in the wrong pace     B.He won’t have to wait any longer ;(Qm<JAa  
C.The woman was mistaked.         D.The woman should ask somebody else for help. _EZrZB  
2. A.The results might be ready tomorrow afternoon. a U*cwR  
B.The results might be ready tomorrow morning . ;fDs9=3#  
C. The results will be ready this afternoon.   oxm3R8 S  
D. The results were back this morning OGO4~Up  
3 A.Buy a purse.                 B.Buy the AIDS patients medicine. T%:W6fH7  
C.Make a donation.               D.Lend the man some money. B1gBvss  
4. A.He failed to defend his paper.         B.He had got a bleeding finger A0Hsd  
C.He cut his finger with a knife.         D.He had a paper cut. H]W59-{a  
5. A.He can’t afford a digital camera now.     B.He’s not sure how much a digital camera costs O7RW*V:G@  
C.He’ll buy a digital camera that fits his pocket   D.He’s lost the money he saved bc|DC,n?  
6. A.Join the Student Union. >'lte&  
B. Persuade the other members of the Student Union not to quit. "Tm`V9  
C.Keep an eye on the other members of the Student Union         X8b = z9  
D.Help the man find someone to fill the vacancy. co%ttH\ n  
7. A.The dentist will be back this afternoon     :AB$d~${M>  
B. The dentist will have a full schedule this afternoon. .qBf`T;  
C. He’s already had the dentist check his teeth.       `H6kC$^Ofx  
D.He plans to see the dentist this afternoon. RI_3X5.KQ  
8. A. Large and bulky             B. Lightweight and compact +O @0gl  
C.Fancy and sophisticated         D.Appealing and amazing $/Q*@4t  
9. A.useless shampoo.             B.stop using shampoo. g k[ 8'  
C.Switch to the man’s brand         D.Rinse off the shampoo thoroughly. TM|ycS'  
10. A.The fitness center doesn’d open until tomorrow.     qG%'Lt  
B.She is too busy to go to the fitness center %9A6c(L  
C. The fitness center is not for kids.       bEE'50 D  
D. The project of the fitness center will be finished tomorrow. E(oI0*S.5  
11. A.Look in the library catalogue           B.Borrow the ma’s computer. 58Fan*fO  
  C.Seek the information from the Internet     D.seek the information from Drama Society. ]?`t spm<t  
12.A.He has changed his schedule       B.He was sick last Monday. 5Vzi{y/bL  
C. He works less than he used to.       D.He started his vacation last Monday qffXm `k  
13.A.Because she has to pay a home visit to an emergency case. <O cD[5  
B. Because she dislikes teaching and wants to quit. O#E]a<N`  
C. Because her father has just been sent to the hospital and need her care. d[5?P?h')  
D. Because her father is leaving and needs her help. G.,dP +i  
14.A.Discontinue all the medication.       B.Try new medicine and then have a CT scan. VMUK|pC4 K  
C.Take a CT scan before medication     D.Have a CT scan right away. SAt{At  
15.A.Annoyed     B.Scared     C.Puzzled     D.Anxious VSCOuNSc  
#s)Wzv%OX  
Section B M3350  
Directions: In this section you will hear three passages. After each one, you will hear five questions. After each question, read the four possible answers marked A, B, C, and D. Choose the answer and mark the letter of your choice on the ANSWER SHEET. ' 8v^.gZ  
Passage One  DKu4e  
16.A.Connon insomnia             B.Sleep-inducing activities Bg*Oj)NM  
  C.Foods to help people sleep better     D. Causes of insomnia and ways to deal with it. %+U.zd$  
17.A.Asthma   B.Aches     C.Ulcer     D.Anemia %B$~yx3#  
18.A.Go to bed earlier               B.Go to bed as usual the next night 3eqnc),Z  
C.Take a nap the next day.           D.Sleep late the next few days. F{a--  
19.A. Because tryptophan can balance their diet. t/\J  
B.Because tryptophan is an amino acid found in certain foods. Cyg\FHs  
C.Because tryptophan is crucial to the sleep process. hTZaI*  
D.Because tryptophan can cure insomnia altogether & Me%ZM0  
20.A.Pessimistic   B.Optimistic   C.Doubtful     D.Indifferent e.%` tK3J  
Passage Two `w1|(Sk$h  
21.A.The difference between the couple in their view of time. C d)j %  
B.The difference between the couple in their view of religion. w%&lCu@v  
C.The difference between the couple in their view of loyalty. mr]IxTv  
D.The difference between the couple in their view of responsibility  ;#G)([  
22.A. He likes to be late.           B.He likes to be early. .olDmFQD  
C.He likes to be just on time.       D.He likes to be just in time. Q<.84 7 )  
23.A.2 pm.     B.1:40pm     C.2:03pm     D.2:30pm U)%gzXTZ%  
24. A. Cancel the wedding immediately.       B. Find a substitute immediately. tY^MP5*  
  C. Wait patiently till the groom to come finally. D. Find a lawyer to sue the groom L$^ya%2  
25. A. Cultural difference               B. Gender-related difference *P,dR]-m  
  C. Ethnical difference               D. Social rank $bRakF1'S  
Passage Three AOhfQ:E 4  
26.A. She is a dentist.         B. She is an orthopedist fGDR<t3yiQ  
C. She is a physiotherapist         D.She is a pharmacist 47b=>D8  
27.A. She is examining the man       B.She is taking a history 6\ g-KO  
C.She is explaining the man’s condition   D.She is discussing a case with her colleague Zb<IZ)i#1  
28.A. Sliding over the stairs.         B.Straightening his spine. ,b2YUb]U  
C.Bending his knee too hard.         D.Lifting heavy loads in the wrong way. m?I$XAE  
29. A. In the lower part of his back.       B. In the upper part of his back. zrWkz3FN  
C. In the middle part of his back.       D. Not mentioned. [;3` Aw  
30. A Stay in bed to let the disc rest.     B. Take some drugs to relieve the pain. <<}t&qE%2%  
  C. Have some physiotherapy.       D. Undergo an operation right away. eHUr!zH:  
WVUa:_5{  
Part II Vocabulary (10%) m%Ah]x;  
Section A
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2007-02-26   
Directions: In this section all the statements are incomplete, beneath each of which are four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D. Choose the word or phrase that can best complete the statement and mark the letter of your choice on the ANSWER SHEET. #w\Bc\  
31. There was no________ but to close the road until February. W`HO Q  
A.dilemma B.denying C.alternative D.doubt Ig9yd S-.  
32. I_______ when I heard that my grandfather had died. 88\0opL-  
A.fell B.fell away C.fell out D.fell back $2u^z=`b!%  
33. I’m_____ passing a new law that helps poor children get better medicine. \*{tAF  
A.taking advantage of B.standing up for ^fVLM>p<;  
C.lookong up to D.taking hold of >_3+s~  
34. In front of the platform, the students were talking with the professor over the quizzes of their________ subjects. (#6E{@eq  
A..compulsory B.compulsive C.alternative D.predominants NHKIZx8sR  
35. The tutor tells the undergraduates that one can acquire ______ in a foreign language through more practice. ?' F>DN  
A.proficiency B.efficiency C.efficacy D.frequency )aY^k|I  
36. The teacher explained the new lesson ______ to the students. +3B^e%`NPm  
A.at random B.at a loss C.at length D.at hand *LnY}#  
37. I shall _____ the loss of my reading-glasses in newspaper with a reward for the finder. L@> +iZSO  
A.advertise B.inform C.announce D.publish (A TvH_Z  
38. The poor nutrition in the early stages of infancy can ____ adult growth. ? U~}uG^  
A.degenerate B.deteriorate C.boost D.retard QIl![%   
39.She had a terrible accident, but ______she wasn’t killed. " jefB6k9h  
A.at all events B.in the long run C.at large D.in vain xsjJ8>G  
40.his weak chest _____ him to winter illness. 2K/+6t}  
A.predicts B.preoccupies C.prevails D.predisposes Of| e]GR  
BzFD_A>j;_  
Section B XRU^7@Ylks  
Directions: In this section each of the following sentences has a word or phrase underlined, beneath which are four words or phrases. Choose the word or phrase which can best keep the meaning of the original sentence if it is substituted for the underlined part. Then mark the letter of your choice on the ANSWER SHEET. ppcuMcR{  
41.The company was losing money, so they had to lay off some of its employees for three months. Q8:`;W  
A.owe B.dismiss C.recruit D.summon NXhQdf  
42.The northy American states agreed to sign the agreement of economical and military union in Ottawa. iy&*5U  
A.convention B.conviction C.contradiction D,confrontation v` 9^?Xw)  
43.The statue would be perfect but for a few small defects in its base. "m^whHj  
A.faults B.weaknesses C.flaws D.errors z?C;z7eT  
44.When he finally emerged from the cave after thirty days, John was startlingly pale. ~z''kH=e  
A.amazingly B.astonishingly C.uniquely D.dramatically 9A]XuPAlh  
45.If you want to set up a company. You must comply with the regulations laid down by the authorities. Bsm>^zZ`YU  
A.abide by B.work out C.check out D.succumb to h'8w<n+%)  
46.The school master applauded the girl’s bravery in his opening speech. .f'iod-   
A.praised B.appraised C.cheered D.clapped /$OX'L&b  
47.The local government leader are making every effort to tackle the problem of poverty. @uc N|r}=R  
A.abolish B.address C.extinguish D.encounter ?Z}n0E `  
48.This report would be intelligible only to an expert in computing. )3i}(h0  
A.intelligent B.comprehensive C.competent D.comprehensible I+ipTeB^  
49.Reading a book and listening to music simultaneously seems to be no problem for them. "Fv6u]Rv  
A.intermittently B.constantly C.concurrently D.continuously R#Z1+&='  
50.He was given a laptop computer in acknowledgement of his work for the company. 1k@k2rE  
A.accomplishment B.recognition C.apprehension D.commitment \! 8`kC  
vfT<%Kl!'  
Part III Cloze (10%) J90q\_dY.  
Directions: In this section there is a passage with ten numbered blanks .F or each blank, there are four choices marked A, B, C, and D listed on the right side. Choose the best answer and mark the letter of your choice on the ANSWER SHEET.
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2007-02-26   
In Mr. Allen’s high school class, all the students have to “get married”. However, the wedding ceremonies are not real ones but 51 . These mock ceremonies sometimes become so 52 that the loud laughter drowns out the voice of the “minister”. Even the two students getting married often begin to giggle. s(7'*`G"h  
The teacher, Mr. Allen, believes that marriage is a difficult and serious business. He wants young people to understand that there are many changes that 53 take place after marriage. He believes that the need for these psychological and financial 54 should be understood before people marry. P=& Je?  
Mr. Allen doesn’t only introduce his students to major problems 55 in marriage such as illness or major problems 55 in marriage such as illness or unemployment, He also exposes them to nitty-gritty problems they will face ever day . He wants to introduce young people to all the trials and 56 that can strain a marriage to the breaking point. He even 57 this students with the problems of divorce and fact that divorced men must pay child support money for their children and sometimes pay monthly alimony to their wives. an3HKfv  
It has been upsetting for some of the students to see the problems that a married couple often faces. 58 they took the course, they had not worried much about the problems of marriage. However, both students and parents feel that Mr. Allen’s course is valuable and have 59 the course publicly. Their statements and letters supporting the class have, 60 the school to offer the course again. 6Rn_@_Nn)f  
51.A. duplications B.imitations C.assumptions D.fantasies l79jd%/m  
52.A. noisy B.artificial C.graceful D.real ?r@euZ&  
53.A.might B.would C.must D.need N}\Da: _  
54.A.issues B.adjustments C.matters D.expectancies F2y M2Ldx  
55.A.to face B.facing C.having faced D.faced x_Ki5~w5  
56.A.tribulations B.errors C.triumphs D.verdicts 8eP2B281  
57.A.informs B.concerns C. triumphs D.associates [d!C6FT  
58.A.Until B.Before C.After D.As xM%E;  
59.A.taken B.suggested C.endorsed D.approached lwLK#_5u  
60.A.confirmed B.convinced C.compromised D.conceived ?Gl'-tV  
c< gM  
Part IV. Reading Comprehension (30%) 9#%(%s 2 +  
Directions: In this part there are six passages, each of which is followed by five questions. For each question there are four possible answers marked A, B,C, and D. Choose the best answer and mark the letter of your choice on the ANSWER SHEET. ~nb%w?vv  
Passage One .Gl&K|/{j  
Why do people always want to get up and dance when they hear music? The usual explanation is that there is something embedded in every culture---that dancing is a ‘cultural universal’. A researcher in Manchester thinks the impulse may be even more deeply rooted than that. He says it may be a reflex reaction. tBG :ECUL  
Neil Todd, a psychologist at the University of Manchester, told the BA that he first got an inkling that biology was the key after watching people dance to deafeningly loud music. ‘There is a compulsion about it’, he says. He reckoned there might be a more direct, biological, explanation for the desire to dance, so he started to look at the inner ear. xy$FS0u  
The human ear has two main functions: hearing and maintaining balance. The standard view is that these tasks are segregated so that organs for balance, for instance, do not have an acoustic function. But Todd says animal studies have shown that the sacculus, which is part of the balance-----regulating vestibular system, has retained some sensitivity to sound . The sacculus is especially sensitive to extremely loud noise, above 70 decibels.
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2007-02-26   
71.Schallert issued a warning to those who__________. `ea$`2  
A.believe in the possibility of rewiring the brain Yx&c nDx  
B are ignorant of physiotherapy in the clinic ,@='.Qs4g  
C.add exercise to partially paralyzed limbs 2xe_Q70II  
D.are on the verge of a stroke OJ UM Y<5  
72.which of the following is Schallert’s hypothesis for his investigation? NOx&`OU+  
A.Earlier intervention should lead to even more dramatic improvements. g8XGZW!  
B.The critical period for brain damage is one week after injury T<54qe4`p  
C.A partially paralyzed limb can cause brain damages e%bER ds  
D.physiotherapy is the key to brain recovery (%#d._j>fZ  
73. The results from Schallert’s research________. RW(AjDM  
A.reinforced the significance of physiotherapy after a stroke d@At-Z~M  
B.indicated the fault with his experiment design +7 F7Kh  
C.turned out the opposite P+}qaup  
Dverified his hypothesis !+ uMH!  
74.The results made Schallert’s team aware of the fact that_______. phXVuQ  
A.glutamate can have toxic effects on healthy nerve sells X""'}X|O  
B.exercise can boost the release of glutamate TP{a*ke^5,  
C.glutamate is a neurotransmitter |~ \K:[T&  
D.all of the above `zzX2R Je  
75.Schallert would probably advise clinicians________. #0`"gR#+  
A.to administer drugs to block the effects of glutamate. 1r~lh#_8  
B.to be watchful of the amount of exercise for stroke victims Km,tfM5j  
C.to prescribe vigorous exercise to stroke victims one week after injury T@yH. 4D  
D.to reconsider the significance of physiotherapy to brain damage (X>y)V  
j%p~.kW5  
Passage Four Z}NAH`V`:+  
Our understanding of cities in anything more than casual terms usually starts with observations of their spatial form and structure at some point or cross-section in time. This is the easiest way to begin, for it is hard to assemble data on how cities change through time, and in any case, our perceptions often betray us into thinking of spatial structures as being resilient and long lasting. Even where physical change is very rapid, this only has an impact on us when we visit such places infrequently, after years away. Most of our urban theory, whether it emanates from the social sciences or engineering, is structured around the notion that spatial and spatial and social structures changes slowly, and are sufficiently inert for us to infer reasonable explanations from cross-sectional studies. In recent years, these assumptions have come to be challenged, and in previous editorials I have argued the need for a more temporal emphasis to our theories and models, where the emphasis is no longer on equilibrium but on the intrinsic dynamics of urban change. Even these views, however, imply a conventional wisdom where the real focus of urban studies is on processes that lead to comparatively slow changes in urban organization, where the functions determining such change are very largely routine, accomplished over months or years, rather than any lesser cycle of time. There is a tacit assumption that longer term change subsumes routine change on a day-to day or hour-basis, which is seen as simply supporting the fixed spatial infrastructures that we perceive cities to be built around. Transportation modeling, for example, is fashioned from this standpoint in that routine trip-making behavior is the focus of study, its explanation being central to the notion that spatial structures are inert and long lasting. ZC2C`S\xr  
76.We, according to the passage, tend to observe cities. p,tB  
A.chronologically B.longitudinally xh-[]Jz(  
C. sporadically D. horizontally  #Ejly2C,  
77. We think about a city as ______. :W1,s53  
A. a spatial event B. a symbolical world Mxd fuFss  
C. a social environment D. an interrelated system 2#(7,o}Y5  
78. Cross-sectional studies show that cities ________. ;~1r{kXxA"  
A. are structured in three dimensions B. are transformed rapidly in any aspect .vW~(ZuD  
C. are resilient and long lasting through time D. change slowly in spatial and social structures VBH[aIW  
79. The author is drawing our attention to_______. O"#`i{^?2  
A.the equilibrium of urban spatial structures B. the intrinsic dynamics of urban change u^]yz&9V  
C.the fixed spatial infrastructure D. all of the above cEqh|Q  
80. The conventional notion, the author contends,_________. )K?GAj]Pq  
A. presents the inherent nature of a city B.underlies the fixed spatial infrastructures 5t<]|-i!  
C.places an emphasis on lesser cycles of time D. hinders the physical change of urban structure dt \O7Rjw8  
i3%~Gc63  
Passage Five q~w;C([k_  
When it is sunny in June, my father gets in his first cutting of hay. He starts on the creek meadows, which are flat, sandy, and hot. They are his driest land. This year, vacationing from my medical practice, I returned to Vermont to help him with the haying. ^&6NB)6  
The heft of a bale(大捆)through my leather gloves is familiar: the tautness of the twine, the heave of the bale, the sweat rivers that run through the hay chaff on my arms. This work has the smell of sweet grass and breeze. I walk behind the chug and clack of baler, moving the bales into piles so my brother can do the real work of picking them up later. As hot as the air is, my face is hotter. I am surprised at how soon I get tired. I take a break and sit in the shade, watching my father bale, trying not to think about how old he is, how the heat affects his heart, what might happen. (C3d<a\:  
This is not my usual work, of course. My usual work is to sit with patients and listen to them. Occasionally I touch them, and am glad that my hands are soft. I don’t think my patients would like farmer callouses and dirty hands on their tender spots. Reluctantly I feel for lumps in breasts and testicles, hidden swellings of organs and joints, and probe all the painful places in my patients’ lives. There are many. Perhaps I am too soft, could stand callouses of a different sort. bv+e'$U3  
I feel heavy after a day’s work, as if all my patients were inside me, letting me carry them, I don’t mean to. But where do I put their stories? The childhood beatings, ulcers from stress, incapacitating depression, fears, illness? These are not my experiences, yet I feel them and carry them with me. Try to find healthier meanings, I spent the week before vacation crying. ^LNc  
The hay field is getting organized. Piles of three and four bales are scattered around the field. They will be easy to pick up. Dad climbs, tired and lame, from the tractor. I hand him a jar of ice water, and he looks with satisfaction on his job just done. I’ll stack a few more bales and maybe drive the truck for my brother. My father will have some appreciative customers this winter, as he sells his bales of hay. #KK(Z \;  
I’ve needed to feel this heaviness in my muscles, the heat on my face. I an taunted by the simplicity of this work, the purpose and results, the definite boundaries of the fields, the dimensions of the bales, for illness is not defined by the boundaries of bodies; it spills into families, homes, schools and my office, like hay tumbling over the edge of the cutter bar. I feel the rough stubble left in its wake. I need to remember the stories I’ve helped reshape, new meanings stacked against the despair of pain. I need to remember the smell of hay in June. ; Q 6:#  
81. Which of the following is NOT true according to the story? k9n  
A. The muscular work in the field has an emotional impact on the narrator. rL s6MY  
B. The narrator gets tired easily working in the field. 9<M$j x)  
C. It is the first time for the narrator to do haying. p!a%*LfND  
D. The narrator is as physician. GawO>7w8  
82. In retrospection, the narrator___________.  ~Afs  
A. feels guilty before his father and brother ^KaMi_--  
B. defends his soft hands in a meaningful way kp6x6%{K\  
C. hates losing his muscular power before he knows it zh.c_>jS  
D. is shamed for the farmer callouses he does not possess P X0#X=$  
83. As a physician, the narrator is ________. amSyGQ2  
A. empathic B. arrogant C. callous D. fragile :I $2[K  
84. His associations punctuate___________. Yo(B8}?0!  
A. the similarities between medicine and agriculture B. the simplicity of muscular work sWC"^ So  
C. the hardship of life every where D .the nature of medical practice >YfOR%mS4  
85. The narrator would say that________. U .Od  
A. it can do physicians good to spend a vacation doing muscular work { &'TA  
B. everything is interlinked and anything can be anything :kVV.a#g  
C. he is a shame to his father &wuV}S 7  
D. his trip is worth it. .'a|St  
y|d Xxd9  
Passage Six xS}H483h6W  
Everyone has seen it happen. A colleague who has been excited, involved, and productive slowly begins to pull back, lose energy and interest, and becomes a shadow or his or her former self. Or , a person who has been an beacon of vision and idealism retreats into despair or cynicism. What happened? How does someone who is capable and committed become a person who functions minimally and does not seem to care for the job or the people that work there? } 8P}L@q  
Burnout is a chronic state of depleted energy, lack of commitment and involvement, and continual frustration, often accompanied at work by physical symptoms, disability claims and performance problem. Job burnout is a crisis of spirit, when work that was once exciting and meaningful becomes deadening .And organization‘s most valuable resource ------the energy, dedication and creativity of its employees----is often squandered by a climate that limits or frustrates the pool of talent and energy available. [5VUcXGt*\  
Milder forms of burnout are a problem at every level in every type of work. The burned—out manager comes to work, but he brings a shell rather than a person. He experiences little satisfaction, and feels uninvolved, detached, and uncommitted to his work and co-worker .While he may be effective by external standards, he works far below his own level of productivity. The people around him are deeply affected by his attitude and energy level, and the whole community begins to suffer. f UIs(}US  
Burnout is a crisis of the spirit because people who burn out were once on fire. It’s especially scary some of the most talented. If they can’t maintain their fire, others ask. &rl>{Uvq  
Who can? Are these people lost forever, or can the inner flame be rekindled? People often feel that burnout just comes upon them and that they are helpless victims of it. Actually, the evidence is growing that there were ways for individuals to safeguard and renew their spirit, and , more important, there are ways for organizations to change conditions that lead to burnout.
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2007-02-26   
86. The passage begins with_______. $dP)8_Z2  
A. a personal transition B.a contrast between two types of people j0~3[dyqU  
C. a shift from conformity to individuality D.a mysterious physical and mental state vb- .^l  
87.Which of the following is related with the crisis of spirit? v-3zav  
A.Emotional exhaustion. B.Depersonalization BFO Fes`>~  
C.Reduced personal accomplishment. D.All of the above. .m?~TOR  
88. Job burnout is a crisis of spirit, which will result in_______. {^W,e ^:  
A.apersonal problem B.diminished productivity H g`{9v  
C.an economic crisis in a county D. a failure to establish a pool of talent and energy !XG&=Rd?  
89. Burnout can be________. qDM[7q3.  
A.fatal B.static C.infectious D.permanent Qu,k  
90.Those who are burned-our, according to the passage, are potentially able________. XKX,7  
A.to find a quick fix B.to restore what they have lost n^\;*1%$c@  
C.to be aware of their status quo D. to challenge their organization 38rZ`O*D  
作文是关于爱滋病的(全部结束)
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交