tMiIlf!>p  
外语 ~!r;?38V`  
一 词汇题 Kh(`6 f  
共20题,每题0.5分,大学6级范围 gaY&2  
Ms(xQ[#+  
二阅读理解 !sm/BsmL7T  
共5篇,25道选择题,50分。生词不多,一般能够读懂,篇幅较长 1Qf}nWy  
三 英译汉(25分) 67& hXIp  
Please ,my dear husband ,be so generous as to let me have a little word of my own. If you find me scrawling on a piece of paper, please don’t breathe down my neck . It may be that I am venting some pent-up feelings, long denied expressions, or attempting to sketch out something visualized from my childhood memories which glows in my mind like a rainbow when I am in such a mood, please leave me alone and let me write as the pen dictates. K ?!qNK  
=xI'|%  
Don’t disturb me, my dear , when I get nostalgic over some old photos or letters which bring tears to my eyes or smiles on my lips, for those were things that happened to me before I met you , the joys and sorrows, parting and reunions that taste like green olive or glitter like scattered pearls. They are my cherished memories which, ready as I am to share with you ,I which like to indulge in by myself for a while #lLUBJ#:  
I hope you wont mind when I go without for a nice chat with a close friendof mine . you are my bosom friend, but you cant take the place of other friends any more than they can do yours . I need their care , encouragement and sobering criticism just as I do yours . A starless sky with a solitary moon would be dull and clearless ,why not let there be a moonlit night resplendent with twinkling sters? ^}d]O(  
"+"=iwEAz  
I my occasionally want to make a tour of for away places, please don’t hold me back when I start packing for it. You are the center of my life , but certainly not the whole of it . I yearn to see the mysteries and wonders of the world miles away beyon the mountains ; so let me have a chance to explore my ‘Alice’s” wonderland as a “lone ranger”. Sometime when I come bace to you with exotic experience and fresh insights, Im sure you will look at me in a new light. w!7\wI[  
My dear busband ,so long as you let me have such a litter ,litter world, YzI;)  
I will be very much indebted to you . MCT1ZZpPr  
|HAJDhM,l  
四 作文(20分) mU h]`/MK$  
要求250到300个字 {q?&h'#y  
Off-Farm Workers and Urbanization Drive in China KeQcL4<  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊