3.你将如何努力实现? &'cL%.  
\(226^|j  
GjoIm?  
R_M?dEtE>  
S$KFf=0  
f# +el y  
My Aim for Doctoral Study 720P jQ  
l/;X?g5+  
    When it comes to the aim for doctoral degree, different people have different ideas. As for me, I think that if I can get doctoral degree, I will learn more knowledge and lay a sound foundation for my study, and then I can better my performance in the domain I am exploring. Therefore, I can contribute a lot to our country's construction and development. ?X@fKAj  
%X#zj"  
     I believe that there are some good reasons for it. In the first place ,my knowledge and skills are increasingly becoming inadequate for the development in my domain as' time passes by. So I have to choose to pursue my doctoral degree so as to keep up with the pace of the development. In the second place, with the development of our economy, there is a great need for skilled people ,especially those with high educational degrees. It is obvious that those who can't grasp as much knowledge as possible will be washed out. Thus I should pursue my doctoral degree in order that I will not fall behind. f{SB1M   
6'\6OsH  
    With regard to how I wilt arrive at the aim, I think that what I should do is as follows. On the one hand, I will try my best to make full use of all kinds of resources I can get and take as many chances as possible to improve my skills. On the other hand, I will learn from the experts and the scholars constantly, because their invaluable experiences and profound knowledge could enlarge my horizon and sparkle my inspiration. So I believe that I am confident of accomplishing my goal if I put more effort into it.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 博士 考博
级别: 博士
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2010-06-02   
结构点评 D?Ux[Ozb  
    范文的第一段不短,但一点也不显得凌乱,原因是巧妙地运用了并列复合句,控制了句子的总个数。此段分三句,首句引入主题,“when it comes to…”是一个地道的英文表达。第二、三句介绍了自己的情况。第二段分六句,第二句话是这一段的统领句,即“我读博有三个方面的理由”,后几句即是三个方面的原因,分别由“in the first place,in the second place, it is obvious that”引出,脉络清晰,结构紧凑。第三段说明达到目标的做法。第一句是统领句,后面两句分别说出具体的做法,由“on the one hand,on the other hand”引出,最 #A8@CA^d  
后用一个条件句做总结。 q5 L51KP2  
高分闪光词 W}|'# nR  
为…打下坚实的基础     lay a sound foundation for something xB !6_VlB  
提高                  better(v),improve,increase,enhance,reinforce UswZG^Wh  
为…多做出贡献      contribute a lot to something 6b!F1  
追求,追寻;获,赢得  pursue,obtain,attain,achieve,earn,gain,reap w4LScvBg  
与…齐头并进      keep up with the pace of AL5Vu$V~n}  
落后             fall behind 7w1wr)qSB  
如下             as follows boo }u  
开拓视野         enlarge one's horizon,broaden one's vision,broaden one's mind `f'K@  
扩大,扩展       expand,broaden,widen,extend,enlarge @2*]"/)*0  
激发灵感         sparkle/stimulate one's inspiration 0 &GRPu27  
FaBqj1O1  
jVH|uX"M5Y  
这一道多所高校都出过的一道考博英语作文题。 . <tq6 1  
q:<{% U$  
这也是复试面试当中被面试老师问到频率最高的问题? y ^;l*qq  
iX\W;V  
你有准备这个作文或问题吗? YSaJeU>@  
免费考博网
描述
快速回复