显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2010-06-02   

考博作文万能版

:6&#u.\u  
6.$z!~8  
"!fwIEG  
! qHB?]  
1 不同观点列举型(选择型) .JJ50p  
   There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____. 'm"Ez'sS  
 DO9K  
  People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand ___原因一_______.  On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.  9qB4\ONXZ  
 p: eaZ  
 As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________. R=$}uDFmW  
e.#,9  
2)利弊型的议论文 *~*"p)`<  
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___
作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______.  And secondly ___优点二_____. cM4{ e^  
%o0H#7'  
Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", __
讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition,  ____缺点二______. J, +/<Y!  
e p Dp*  
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __
讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___. `*`ZgTV  
OECVExb@eH  
3 答题性议论文 m(EV C}Y  
  Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__
作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem. L/%{,7l<^?  
1CM 8P3  
  As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, __
途径一______. In addition, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____. O*B9 Bah  
  Above all, to solve the problem of ___
作文题目______, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say, ____方法_____. t]iKU@3  
谚语警句性议论文 rY1jC\  
    It is well know to us that the proverb: " ___
谚语_______" has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. ( also theoretically ) &OEBAtc/  
0]$-}AYM  
    A case in point is ___
例子一______. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____. -mo4`F  
ac966<#  
    With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____
谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job. qK~]au:C  
ER@RWV 2  
5)图表作文的框架 PL!dkaD^y>  
      As is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage
 in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________. V`YmGo  
N=~DSsw  
  There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing. D$rn?@&g  
qg<Y^ y  
  As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

关键词: 考博英语
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2010-06-05