考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : keep calm and take heart into doing anything
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2010-09-04   

keep calm and take heart into doing anything

I do not know whether this title is correct,please help me  point out the wrong position ,I try my best to write my dairy in english. 4W)B'+ZK8  
Yesterday I took a part in my friend's birthday party,I felt very happy,I bought a necklace for her, Birthday of another friend is on september eleven. I gave her a beautiful jacket that she liked very much .I paid 220 to buy the gift  uJ5Eka  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2010-09-04   
Congratulations!  You still have room for improvement.
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2010-09-05   
回 1楼(咬文嚼字) 的帖子
What you said is very right, I persist to  recite cet-6 words every day ,Time goes fast, Today I came to my company,power  failure in my company ,as a result a computer could not be started. capacitance on the mainboard did not work. It took  three hours that I repaired it .at last the computer can boot .I felt so successful and very pleasant that I  thought  working hard could bring happiness to people.I determined to learn  technology well and grasp every skill of  contacting  with other people. OQ>x5?um  
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2010-09-06   
I do not know when I can make a little progress,Most of words is strange to me. I am afraid that It is no use that I learn these words everyday and time is wasted .
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2010-09-07   
Today what did I read.I did not remember a word at all. I will buy clothes to my son by the internet.
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2010-09-09   
why am I not given scores ? I record something in the netstation.I went to shopping off duty.Our families played together after the dinner ,we all felt  very pleasant,especially my son was too happy not to sleep immediately.
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交