考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 作文模板
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2010-10-28   

作文模板

1)    不同观点列举型(选择型) Oje|bxQ  
   There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____. &|z544  
  People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand ___原因一_______.  On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.   h=f6~5l5  
 As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________.   r%!FmS<  
2)利弊型的议论文 9H$g?';  
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______.  And secondly  /Nq rvy=  
Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition,  ____缺点二______. j6X LyeG7  
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___. QV)}3pW  
3 答题性议论文   U+!UL5k  
  Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem. T#e4": A&x  
  As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, __途径一______. In addition, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____. T5{T[YdX<  
  Above all, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say, ____方法_____. JFJIls  
4 谚语警句性议论文 {_ 6t4h}  
    It is well know to us that the proverb: " ___谚语_______" has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. ( also theoretically ) { AFtCqq #[  
no ;
zPE#[\O21B  
,    A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____.    \6c8z/O7   
%jR91{3A 7  gL,"ef+nM  
    With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job. [#zE. TW  
5)图表作文的框架 5\+EHW!o  
      As is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________. YZ{jP?x  
  There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing. 7n<#y;wo  
  As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded. xK=J.>h3  
  FB.!`%{  
yj]ML:n  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息