考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : Nothing is impossible to a willing heart
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2010-12-03   

Nothing is impossible to a willing heart

Nothing  is impossible to a willing heart! I always believe that we will have more progrss  if we do our best to do one thing. I have  studied English for many years, so I want to say some words to my friends that are going to take part in the doctor's degree test. In fact, it is not  very difficult to learn English ,as long as we pay our attention to our lives, we will find that our lives are full of English. For example, when we walk with our familis in the street, English words can be see everwhere. Today my son and I were playing in the street, he brout a small book in his hand. When he asked a question about the book, I carefully read the book. Just that moment, It is surprised to me that there are many classical words in the book, just as "The shortest answer is doing","One today is worth two tomorrows" etc. As  a result, I suddenly see that if we are going to learn English very well, we only can do anything  carefully and pay more attention to our lives. Otxa<M+"  
In short, just an the saying said that nothing is impossible. -_HRqw,Z0  
5 pmQp}}R  
vS#{-X  
[ 此帖被若水168在2010-12-03 21:51重新编辑 ]
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 禁止发言
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2010-12-04   
You said very well !  I agree with you:Nothing is impossible to a willing heart!
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2010-12-16   
楼主好让人羡慕呀,简单词不简单的句子,看似平常,住手拈来,却有深厚功底,我要有着水平,考博写作就不发愁了,能不能告诉我学习写作的方法!
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2010-12-16   
请问楼主如何学好英语,特别是写作,我现在是不会开笔写,2011年二次考博,请给予指导,谢谢!kygcxjs@163.com
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2011-01-22   
Just as it is said:where there is a will,there is a way!!! =>P_mPP=  
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2011-02-06   
还是自己回复自己了,过年放松了近五天(完全没看书),今天是正月初四的晚上,我终于又拿起书了,在离考试仅33天的日子希望继续坚持,再也不能放松了