考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 2002医学博士英语统考听力文字参考
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2011-02-09   

2002医学博士英语统考听力文字参考

管理提醒: 本帖被 nanafly 从 2011年考博士新手FAQ 移动到本区(2011-02-09)
1W: Ill never talk to Lucy. Ill have a . with her.M: How come? You used to be close friends.Q: What does the man want to know?A: B 2W: I think my neck is broken.M: I think there’s nothing seriously wrong. If you like, you can have regular massage or other kinds of physical treatments. But after all, you should shorten your working hours and do more exercises.Q: What is the most important thing for the woman to do?A: C 3M: I thought you are planning to study medicine as your major.W: I was But I spoke to my mother and she talk me out of it.Q: What did the mans mother do to him? A: C 4W: There is something wrong with my eyes. I guess Ill have to see the doctor.M: Ive never had anything wrong with my eyes.Q: What will the woman probably do next?A: A 5M: I think that is one of the best nurses I knew.W: Thus I can’t see as much as Nancy?.Q: What does the woman mean?A: B 6W: We are buying that shirt. How much would I use?M: $15 each, 2 for $28. They are on sale.Q: How much do 4 shirts cost?A: B 7W: Excuse me, Sir. No visits are allowed here. There is the recovery room.M: I’m sorry. I must have got off the elevator on the wrong floor.Q: Where does the conversation take place?A: C 8M: Immunizations are being given at the end of the hall.W: But I just came from that direction and I didn’t see any nurses and I didn’t see any nurses …. either.Q: What is the woman’s problem?A: C 9M: Youve been here 3 years. Have you had much chance to travel?W: Not much. Last year I planned to go to Yellow Stone Park in December, but I had to post phone the trip. A few months later I finally made the plan to it.Q: When did the women go to the Yellow Stone Park? OO nX`  
A: B K/txD20 O|  
  7Y1GUIRa3  
%Tv^GP{}  
10M: Would you go to the play spot with me, if it doesnt rain? 'cV?i&;  
W: No it’s very hot out side and I burn easily. rEdY>\'  
Q: Why doesn’t the woman like to go to the play spot? (luKn&826  
A: C .6 3=(o  
  w7FoL  
^rL_C}YBj-  
11W: Was Robert elected to the committee? <_Eg?ePW#  
M: Yes, in fact he was the chairman and glad to take the jobStupid and made all the decisions himself. lwT9~Hyp  
Q: What does Robert intent to do? 2C$R4:Ssw)  
A: C (CJ.BHu]  
  o%`Xa#*Ly  
+pf5\#l?  
12M: Does the boss check up on you often? m} 3gZu]  
W: Indeed she does. It seems as though she is in there 3 or 4 times an hour, although I’m not sure she is more often. KVPR}qTP;  
Q: What do you learn about the boss? Md,pD Wb  
A: D h1[WhBL-O  
  DWU`\9xA*  
j}:~5|.  
13M: Was the movie as good as your expectim? =8Ehrlq  
W: Its hard to say. I am undersaw the tell in the film. 2&Jd f  
Q: What does the woman mean? HfB@vw^  
A: D 5GQLd  
  X[](Kj^`<  
F%d \~Vj  
14M: What would you do if you heard a strange noise in the night? 80pid[F  
W: I guess Ill wake a little, waiting to see if it happens again, and . a gap in grapStupid. rJJ[X4$  
Q: How would you describe the woman? Sv'y e  
A: A e`K)_>^n#  
  yxt[= C  
Dg HaOAdU  
15M: Was it raining outside? A"v{~  
W: Was it raining! Look at my clothes. They are soak. T?Fcohz(  
Q: What does the woman mean? |X19fgk  
A: D (u3s"I d  
  23!;}zHp  
hm*cw[#O1x  
Passage1 D*PYr{z'  
No on should be forced to wear a uniform under any circumstances. Uniforms are demeaning the human spirit. …..are necessary to demonstrate a society. Uniform tell the world that the person who wear this one has no value as an individual and only lives to function as a part of a whole. The individual in the uniform loses all self worth. There are various say that wearing uniform thus a person’s sense of dedication was enlarger on broader concept. What can be more important than the individual himself? If an organization is so weak to relay on clothes and buttons to inspire its numbers, that organization has no right to continue to exist. Others say wearing uniforms eliminates competition in the matter of dress so that a poor person who cannot afford good clothes will not be looked down upon by a wealthy person who wears expensive clothes. These people ignore the important concept of form of choice motivation in individual ality. If all persons were to wear the same clothing, why would they try to be better. It is like to force everyone to drive the same car and have the same type of food. Uniforms also can be a colony. If everyone exposed to wear uniform, artistic personnel and sales personnel will be unnecessary. Why bother to sale that any item that are unavailable? Wearing uniforms will destroy the fashion industry. As a result, advertising will be unnecessary. Without advertising, newspapers, magazines and television will not be able to remain in business. The entire information and entertainment industry will collapse. ^].jH+7i*  
  a:TvWzX,  
6 K` c/)  
16. What does the speaker think of the person in the uniform? (D) cO2& VC  
17. How can a person reveal his individual ality?(C) 4+;$7"fJ  
18. What does the speaker mean by forcing everyone to drive the same car and eat the same food?(C) x%+{VStA  
19. Which of the following will not be economically affected by wearing uniforms?(Black Eye H9)m^ *  
20. Which of the following is the speaker value most?(A) )d\ j I  
  :~Q!SL N  
$?G"GQ!.  
  m([(:.X/IX  
=J-5.0Q\_\  
passage3 ^N}Wnk7ks'  
To quickly review the main points in chapter 7. The most important part of the system of nerves is the brain. The brain controls most of the body’s activity. Messages between the brain and spinal cord are carried by nerves, which are made up of special cells called nerve cells. Nerve cells are hind in the brain, spinal cord, spinal nerves, in the organs we used to see, hear, smell, taste and touch. Nerve cells had long chainlike fibers that carry messages. These fibers have ends to send and receive messages. Remember that nerve cells are so small that they cannot be seen without a microscope. But one fiber on the nerve cell stretches as long as 3 feet. There are many kinds of nerve cells. In this chapter there are as many as 3 kinds. The sensory nerve cells carry messages of heat, light, sound and pressure from skins, muscles and organs inside the body. Motor nerve cells carry messages to the muscles and this causes these muscles to move. Connective nerve cells go between sensory nerve cells and motor nerve cells, helping the messages go from the spinal cord to the brain. The brain sends messages through motor nerve cells to the muscles. With this nerve cells help us to see, hear, taste, smell and touch. =L|tp%!  
Well, if you have no further question about chapter 7, we’ll go on to talk about chemical process involved in the transform of messages. 9^"b*&>P  
  ,#FLM`  
xkNyvqcw  
26. What is the source of the speaker’s information?(A) :A %^^F%  
27. What role do nerve fibers play?(D) %J:SO_6  
28. What does the nerve fiber look like according to the speaker?(D) 8P7"&VYc8  
29. How many kinds of nerve cells are discussed in this talk(C) v2r&('pV  
30. Which of the following cells sends messages?(D) >d"3<S ; b  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复