加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 跨专业考博 考博日记  上海站
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2012-02-09   

跨专业考博 考博日记  上海站

网络日记1 FjV)QP H  
今天拿起一本考博单词看啊看。之前做过一份上海交通大学08年的英语真题了。不带作文马马虎虎能得到40分。我不喜欢写作希望在前面这块,把单词拾起来分数估计还有10分的提升空间没问题。关键是专业课啊,管理学基础(微观经济学 统计学 运筹学)最后这一个月了,catch up!   微观经济学用的是范里安 (第八版 ) 和上海交通大学出的中级微观经济学学习指南。大体按照范书中的黑框来复习的。 统计学看浙大3版的概率论与数理统计 和大连理工大学出的一本配套浙大三版的习题全解全析。运筹学是清华大学的教材编写组的。专业课真题是找不到把这三个专业课放到一块考试的真题。得到单独的经济学 统计学 。经济学还是摸不着门道,毕竟还是自学,和历年真题差别感觉较大。统计学应该放在数理统计这块 第六章到第九章。 |crm{]7X  
统计学练习中。。。 N1yx|g:  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

fighting!
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2012-02-10   
网络日记2 S b.%B^O  
看运筹学的单纯形表那块 好像明白点了。概率论可以开看假设检验,回归分析了。 PVaqKCj:6W  
看六级作文
fighting!
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2012-02-12   
网络日记3 4"veqrC  
学习单纯形法,对偶问题,对偶单纯形法,以前对这些还是比较模糊的现在越发明朗了,但是对于那些向量表达比较犯愁的。英语单词看C 和S开头的感觉这两个字母打头的单词比较多呢,莫非是看厌烦了。昨天有大学同学说现在的导师让他直博呢,想跟我讨论下,他想直接工作的,我遇到过这样的曾放弃直博后来又考博的让他参考。现在复习起来感觉记单词的事,以后再扔扔可能不是那么好搞的啊。还是一起哈吧。坚持。。。 PR7B Cxm  
Cheer up! Our troubles will soon be over. x/0loW?q^  
!oYNJE Y7  
(振作起来!我们的困难很快就会过去。) B+z>$6  
http://www.freekaobo.com Vwb_$Yi+]  
     It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? Both experiences and books are very essential resources, and both of them have relevant merits. .'NTy R  
    Experiences are the most direct resources we ever have. Almost our every basic skill came from experiences, such as walking, articulating, reading even thinking. Without experiences, some natural born abilities even might lose. Studies have shown that a baby who was robbed by animals into forest for 12 years lost his ability to talk in human language. Furthermore, it is generally accepted that each and every skill develops by experiences, and that's why people always say practice makes perfect. u.Tknw-X  
            Books are valuable when knowledge is beyond the scope of our experiences. Perhaps the most obvious examples are those fluent writers. They write various stories, the scopes of which are far beyond any individual's experiences. Take Joyce Carol Oates for example, her productivity has been prodigious, accumulating in less than two decades to nearly thirty titles, including novels, collections of short stories and verse, plays and literary criticism. Although some of them appear to come from her own direct observations, her dreams, and her fears, much more is clearly from the experiences of others. Her fictive world remains strikingly akin to that real one reflected in the daily newspapers, the television news and talk shows, and the popular magazines of our day. pKU(4& BxX  
    Yet either experiences or books may give us wrong information. Our direct observations always are subject to our beliefs, hopes, fears, expectations, and our bias, which might make observations unreliable. People vary in their powers of observation, and the reliability of our observations is no better than the reliability of our memories, which as we know can be deceptive. Information printed in papers sometimes is unreliable either, it may be misprinted, or even deliberately distorted. For example, Definitions such as Marxism, Capitalism, Zionism are totally different in the Oxford Learner's Dictionary of Current English between the original edition and the sanctioned Russian edition. OZEbs 7  
In conclusion, both sources are important. Sometimes one is more important than the other in accordance with specific circumstances. For example, when we make a general survey about a certain subject, we may prefer rich references in library. On the other hand, if we want to know more specific details, we had better refer to experiences such as results of carefully designed experiments. *U- :2uf  
免费考博论坛:http://www.freekaobo.com 6!SW]#sD  
mpQu:i|W  
7^syu;DT9Y  
为啥提问式的 好像不大好呢 10xza= a  
8nwps(3  
wVs"+4l<  
A0OA7m:~4  
fighting!
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2012-02-12   
The Way to Success AD+OQLG]`  
u%lUi2P2E  
5nTcd@lX  
Success is something everyone looks for, longs for and dies for. But have you ever considered what success is? Some may hold that success means one has beautiful life, like pretty house, cool cars and great power. It’s indeed one way to define success. But to me, success is doing something one really feels like doing. {+GR/l\!#  
To achieve this kind of success, one has to bear in mind three essential prerequisites, namely knowing where your interest really lies in, possessing the strong will to pursue your interest and having the diligence to realize your dream. In other words, they are “what” “why” and “how” of success. It’s really luckily good for one, especially for the younger generation of today to find their dreams, follow them and in the end, make them come true and become successful. QN|=/c<U  
Although it’s never easy to succeed, progressing with the strong will and diligence towards the right direction, you’ll be the one. o1"N { Eu  
^qi+Y)dU|  
fighting!
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2012-02-12   
网络日记4 UqyW8TCf?  
昨天把实验室钥匙找不到了,今天丢三落四的找不到雨伞。同学嘲我以后跟老婆逛街得把老婆丢了。嗨这是怎么啦? 7S&$M-k  
专业课最佳复习状态:厚书变薄,薄书变厚。 s@5~Hy eI  
英语材料整理贴到日记便于以后浏览。 F?05+  
经典句型: -zn_d]NV  
作为万能句式 ?@;)2B|q  
1开头万能公式一:名人名言 vp.?$(L^@/  
tq3Rc}  
A proberb says, “ You are only young once.” (适用于已记住的名言) FKz5,PeL  
It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. qIQRl1Tw;V  
(适用于自编名言) qt*+ D  
更多经典句型: 7`&ISRU4  
As everyone knows, No one can deny that… uC#@qpzy  
2开头万能公式一:数字统计 +kQ=2 dva  
According to a recent survey, about 78.9% of the college students wanted to further their study after their graduation. h=:/9O{H  
更多句型: F.5fasdX'  
A recent statistics shows that … X!^|Tass  
结尾万能公式: UO@K:n  
1. 结尾万能公式一:如此结论 e@anX^M;  
Obviously(此为过渡短语), we can draw the conclusion that good manners arise from politeness and respect for others. matna  
  更多过渡短语: y32$b,%Xi,  
to sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus ByJPSuc D  
更多句型: O^row1D_  
Thus, it can be concluded that…, Therefore, we can find that… HOF xOBV  
2. 结尾万能公式二:如此建议 OQB7C0+ &  
   4fC:8\A  
Obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve M?%x= q\<  
the problem. 6`@J=Q?  
这里的虚拟语气用得很经典,因为考官本来经常考这个句型,而如果我们自己写出来,你说考官会怎么想呢? =(D"(OsQ/  
更多句型: X(*O$B{ R  
Accordingly, I recommend that some measures be taken. ,:A;4  
Consequently, to solve the problem, some measures should be taken。 v#/Gxk9eX  
)j>U4a  
yvoz 3_!  
领导讲话总是第一部分、第一点、第二点、第三点、第二部分、第一点… 如此罗嗦。可毕竟还是条理清楚。考官们看文章也必然要通过这些关键性的“标签”来判定你的文章是否结构清楚,条理自然。破解方法很简单,只要把下面任何一组的词汇加入到你的几个要点前就清楚了 D4[t^G;J  
1)first, second, third, last(不推荐,原因:俗) ]{\ttb%GX  
2)firstly, secondly, thirdly, finally(不推荐,原因:俗) Dz6xx?  
3)the first, the second, the third, the last(不推荐,原因:俗) mA+:)?e5~  
4)in the first place, in the second place, in the third place, 7 s5(eQI  
lastly(不推荐,原因:俗) tj[E!  
5)to begin with, then, furthermore, finally(强烈推荐) Nb`qM]&  
6)to start with, next, in addition, finally(强烈推荐) za@/4z  
7)first and foremost, besides, last but not least(强烈推荐) <SI|)M,, 3  
8)most important of all, moreover, finally ?l^Xauk4Pj  
9)on the one hand, on the other hand(适用于两点的情况) JN|6+.GG  
10)for one thing, for another thing(适用于两点的情况) yEI@^8]s  
建议:不仅仅在写作中注意,平时说话的时候也应该条理清楚! PU/<7P*  
[ 此帖被weihonlei在2012-02-12 21:30重新编辑 ]
fighting!
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2012-02-13   
早上起床8点了,上午就是报修实验室的门和一个老师的台式机了,其电脑无法在校园内上网了。下午看微观经济学,加上昨天的看到了第六章需求。晚上干嘛呢,一同学辞职了明天回新校。大学那个同学还考博嘛?嗨,她问我洗澡什么的干嘛?英语越读越顺溜 不知那个考试怎么着。 5FoZ$I  
.+/d08]  
-SrZ^  
文章主体段落三大杀手锏: :-46"bP.  
一、举实例 T`ibulp  
思维短路,举实例!提出一个观点,举实例!提出一个方案,举实例!而且者也是我们揭示一个观点最好的方式,任何情况下,只要我们无法继续文章,不管三七二十一,尽管举例子! ){5Nod{}a  
In order to attract more customers, advertisers have adopted every possible stimulative factor in making ads, such as sound, light, colours, cartoon films and human performance. S%i^`_=Q  
For instance, to advertise a certain food, advertisers will ask an actor or actress to sit at a table and devour the g 4[Vgmh J  
seemingly delicious food while they fime him or her. "tzu.V-  
更多句型: Hsf::K x  
To take … as an example, One example is…, Another example is…, _F;v3|`D@<  
for example L=4+rshl!_  
二、做比较 J,2V&WuV0r  
方法:写完一个要点,比较与之相似的;又写完一个要点,再比较与之相反的; y>P+"Z.K%}  
世界上没有同样的指纹,没有相同的树叶,文章亦同,只有通过比较,你才会发现二者的相同点(through *9aJZWf>V  
comparison)和不同点(through contrast)。下面是一些短语: ]dpL PR  
相似的比较: t;e&[eg  
in comparison, likewise, similarly, in the same manner Wh)D_  
相反的比较: 5I622d  
on the other hand, conversely, whereas, while, instead, nevertheless, in contrast, on the contrary, compared with …, m+TAaK  
三、换言之 E#B-JLMGl  
没话说了,可以换一句话再说,让你的文章在多一些字,或者文邹邹地说,是让读者更充分的理解你的观点。 7>JTQ CJ  
实际就是重复重复再重复!下面的句子实际上就三个字 I love you! ci~#G[_$S  
I am enthusiastic about you. That is to say, I love you. P0m3IH)  
I am wild about you. In other words, I have fallen in love g'(bk@<BP  
with you. v`HE R6  
或者上面我们举过的例子: 9P?0D  
I cannot bear it. ~dYCY_a  
可以用短语表达:I cannot put up with it. ;w7mr1  
因此可以这样说:I cannot bear it. That is to say, I cannot put up with b(iF0U>&  
it or I am fed up with it. gq7tSkH@  
更多短语: d1<";b2Jt^  
in more difficult language, in simpler words, put it more S /hx\TzC  
fighting!
显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2012-02-16   
网络日记6 0HzqU31%l@  
昨天忘写了 昨天和今天只看排队论和存储论了。一堆公式 以前一直怵没看过。不得不看了。嗨,原来考博真的会有很多压力啊,总是笑视笑看,现在看来我错了。蛮有一种莫名的压力的 ,能经历考博的人都近似于神了。 aZFpt/.d  
最近比较乱,感觉记忆力减退了,什么也记不住了,有什么提高记忆力的妙招?最近丢了一把实验室的钥匙 昨天中午吃完饭用完饭卡晚上发现不知去向了,今天中午回去休息,一觉到了3点多。还是昏昏沉沉的,切,最近是咋么了,丢钥匙丢饭卡,还有什么能丢的我还没有丢呢? J]F&4 O  
狼狈啊
fighting!
显示用户信息 
7楼  发表于: 2012-02-20   
网络日记7-10 }w0pi  
最近复习运筹学着忙,线性规划的解的问题没能解决呢,网络看着有点乱把99年的题目在今天做了下 还是问题多多 虽然那份还是简单的。和教材习题相差无几,但是我没有耐心去看习题了缺乏那份耐心。 Q:}]-lJg  
最近单词也不背了也不看了,那东西唉 怎么说呢?之前早上等人我还能在等人时看一些。现在。。。我都。。。悲催的人啊 现在他们还说一切为考博让路。压力倍大啊。 JJ: ku&Mb  
怕会做的题目做完了,还剩一大堆时间在那坐着干瞪眼。那就悲催了。
fighting!
显示用户信息 
8楼  发表于: 2012-02-21   
网络日记11 Kk3+ ]W<  
转看概率论 早上看单词了
fighting!
显示用户信息 
9楼  发表于: 2012-02-24   
网络日记12-14 01cBAu   
距离考博还有两周,只能说专业课复习还是半吊子。最近开始折腾寻找初中同学,组织班级聚会。概率统计的公式整理了一遍,做课后习题这个做起来还是比做运筹学习题更能沉得住气。英语始终还未开始复习。只是偶尔看看单词.应该不会栽在英语上吧。那将会是我史上的最大悲剧。upgrading  the system......。 fG0?" x@>  
感想:我们都是这个社会大机器中的一个零件或是配件。不是缺你不可(互相是冗余装置吧),我们都在打怪升级,有的是通过学校教育,有的是历练社会。我们都是这社会的一份子。没有说谁比谁更重要。那句话怎么说的来着,“只是社会分工不同”,自己的未来自己的职业都是自己选择的 ,不像游戏中一进游戏就选择职业,我们现实中需要自己历练 ,还可以进行 职业角色转化。甚至身兼多职。一个行业饱和后,后来拥有同等技能的人无法进入该行业,不得不选择其他未饱和的职业以谋生存。我们在社会生活中都在不断提升技能,经验, 当代社会最突出的就是考证了,用证书来证明个人能力。不像过去出师就好,以后就看自己怎么努力了
fighting!
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交