级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2013-02-24   

2013考博英语作文参考20篇

考博英语作文一 bJD;>"*  
On SpaceProject iTaWup  
给《**周刊》宇航专栏的编辑写一封信,说明你对太空探索项目的态度(支持或反对),并简单陈述你的理由。 )+fh -Ui  
Dear Editor, c%qv9   
Thank you for your starting a specia1 co1umn jor the discussion on spaceprojects. Frankly, it seems to me that our space projects so far have been inthe main a waste of money, time, energy, human lives and resources. ^b %0 B  
The richer countries are pouring large sums of money into space researchprograms which are of no benefit to human beings while in underdevelopedcountries thousands of people are dying of hunger. Besides, many scientists’time and energy are wasted, which could have beendevoted to improving our living condition. What’s more, many astronauts havedied complete1y uselessly in space vehicles which have been faulty. They wereyoung people who hadn’t enjoyed the fruit of life yet. jRatm.N  
Apart from human wastage, there is the wastage of resources which are finiteand essential if man is to survive. I think it’s hightime we stopped these meaningless programs.  `/_G$_  
GA Am0;  
.aflsUD  
Direction: For this part, you areallowed 30 minutes to write a composition entitled On Power Failure. You shouldwrite at least 120 words according to the following guidelines(given inChinese): ` He,p -  
1.很多城市缺电现象严重 h\'n**f_x  
2.分析原因 \J6j38D5  
3.提出建议 9VbOQ{8  
On Power Failure @/1w4'M  
Recently, every morning when I wake up, I find my air-conditioner automaticallyturned off . I didn’t understand why at first , but soon Ilearned that there was a great shortage of electricity supply in our city – my air-conditioner turned off because of a powerfailure midnight. BGfzslK  
With the rapidly developing industry and the ever-increasing population, demandfor electricity supply is soaring. Besides, summers in recent years are muchhotter than before , so most working places and households are air-conditioned, which consumes additional electricity. J4\qEO  
Face with such a hard nut , we have to find ways to crack it . Above all , inwestern areas China, there is surplus of electricity supply. So , cities that are thirsty forelectricity may ask for remote help. Then ,when we have electricity , we shouldremember to save it . Set your air-conditioners at 27C and you won’t feelless comfortable than when they are at 26C. In fact , some factories already shift their working hours to avoid the peaktime of electricity consuming. My parents don’t workfrom Monday to Friday as before – they workform Saturday to Wednesday and have the following two days off instead. This isalso a way out , isn’t it? LlSZ r)X  
_l1NKk  
& j+oJasI  
Suppose you are required to write a WantAd for the Dean. You are supposed to base this ad on the outline given below: x]33LQ1]  
Student Consultant to the Dean Wanted uDZT_c'Y  
Duties: meeting with students; presenting oral and written reports; attendingsessions _(KbiEB{  
Requirements: full-time student with a strong sense of responsibility LWt&3  
Salary: 6000RMB an academic year ~ _!F01s  
Time Commitment : 15h weekly Ggb5K8D*  
Deadline: Dec.23; to Li Meng 74543322 >&U,co$>  
The office of Deanof students is looking for a Student Consultant to the Dean for the upcomingacademic year. G2FXrkU  
Duties of this position will include: meeting with students as individuals andgroups to discuss issues, opinions , problems ,complains suggestions andrecommendations regarding all areas of college policy; presenting regularlyoral and written reports to the Dean of students; and attending various collegesessions in the capacity as the student spokesperson. =3v]gOcO  
Candidates should be full-time students of this college. The ideal applicantwill be skilled in report writing and oral communication;will get along withother individuals; and will demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility. ]i)j3 WDz]  
The salary of this position is 6000 RMB an academic year, and the time requiredfor this job is 15 hours a week. Applicants can make a telephone call to LiMeng before Dec.23. The phone number is 74543322 Y(d$  
WH \)) y-  
Online Education k Zq!&  
1.目前网络教育形成热潮 3F<VH  
2.我认为这股热潮的的原因是…… >MvDVPi ~+  
3.我对网络教育的评价 x UD-iSY  
Being online is nolonger something strange in our life. To some degree, it has become part of ourdaily life. We can do a lot of things online, such as searching for informationand communicating with friends far and near. But recently another helpfulonline activity has become very “in”. That is online education. bv*,#Qm  
Why could online education be so popular within such a short period of time?Among other reasons, the quick development of the internet should be anessential one, which makes all our dreams of attending class in the distancepossible. Another underlying reason is the quick development of both societyand technology. Today ,modern science and technology is developing withlightening speed. To catch up with this development we all feel an urgent andstrong desire to study. However , due to the great pace of modern society ,many people are too busy to study full time at school. Online education justcomes to their aid. 5O6hxcMjT  
Personally , I appreciate this new form of education. It’s indeed a helpful complement to the traditionaleducational means. It can provide different learners with more flexible andversatile ways of learning. Most of all ,with online education, we can sick toour jobs and at the same time study and absorb the latest knowledge. }O4^Cc6  
P->y_4O  
Ck|8qUz-  
Air Pollution Ez-[ )44/  
根据所给的题目和下面的关键词,写一篇120个词左右的短文: 82DmG@"s2  
health , surrounded by , smog , anything but , gases , impurities , absorb ,poisonous , try hard , blacked out bAm(8nT7w  
We all know thatclean air is important to good health. Wherever you go and whatever you do, youare always surrounded by a sea of gases that we call air. If there areimpurities in the air, they may be absorbed by our bodies and make us ill. Weneed clean air, but unfortunately , air pollution is globally present ,especially in cities. I=NZokfS  
Many large cities are anything but pollution-free. Our cities have manyfactories, which we need to make food, clothing and other things. Every yearthese factories pour millions upon millions of tons of smog into air. Powerplants and houses that burn coal add greatly to air pollution. Besides , thereare more cars in cities now. Once out on the streets, they will take in freshair and replace it with poisonous gases. c*@E_}C#  
Our country is trying hard to prevent and control air pollution. As long asevery citizen also realizes its importance and makes join efforts, the day willcome soon when people will take in only clean air. Then , the sunlight will nolonger be blackened out by smoke and soot. .8G@%p{,  
$+I;oHWI  
To Be a small Fish in a Big Pond or aBig Fish in a Small Pond? )6J9J+%bi  
1.在大企业工作的特点 M%0C_=zg  
2.在小企业工作的特点 Os1>kwC  
3.我的选择 HZf/CE9T  
Just as there are +qwjbA+  
distinctdifferences between being a small fish is a big pond and a big fish in a smallpond, so it is with working as a subordinate in a large enterprise andpresiding in a small firm. }dd8N5b  
With the former, you can derive a deep sense of satisfaction from being amember of a well-known organization such as General Motors, or the BellTelephone System. You have the opportunities of learning from experiencedexecutives and knowing about the standard working process. ~'CE[G5  
With the latter, you have greater responsibilities and your decision may bringimmediate effect. Normally you are expose to various experiences and expectedto do a great many thing without much help or guidance. *9{Z$IA9w  
Personally I prefer to work in a small enterprise, where my prospect ofpromotion is good as long as I work hard. To tell the truth , I’d rather become a well-known and important figurewithin my own small pond. la+[bm< v  
sU{NHC)5  
Styles of Living :H wA 5Z#  
1.有些人愿意和父母居住在一起 Rw:*'1  
2.有些人想自己独立居住 X'qU*Eo  
3.我的看法 lH6OcD:kj  
Some people enjoyliving together with their parents after they have grown up. They hold theopinion because , living with parents , they can take better care of theirparents and vice versa. Meanwhile , they can turn to their parents for help ifthey get into trouble or have some difficulties. To them, life in a big familyseems to be more enjoyable than that in a small family. rMhB9zB1  
Others, however , prefer to live separately. They cherish the idea to beindependent of their parents, seek more freedom and wish to have a place oftheir own, in which they can do what they like. Bedsides , they don’t want to be overprotected by their parents but longfor chance to face the society by themselves. ]h  %Wiw  
As to me , I like an independent life style in spite of the fact I love myparents. Different generations have different life styles and values. What onegenerations likes may not be another generation’sfondness. Living separately , each generation can enjoy different value. Inaddition , by leading an independent life , I can train my character anddevelop my own ability to deal with things encountered in my life. 3skC$mpJHw  
 O2%?  
My View on the income Gap D5*q7A6  
1.收入差距悬殊是当前社会的一种现象  !7 4S  
2.人们对之褒贬不一 xM&Wgei]10  
3.我的看法 ^8AXxE  
Now the income gap isgetting wider and wider. In some privately owned firms, joint-ventures, orforeign-funded companies , an executive’s yearlyincome is ten times or even a hundred times as much as an ordinary worker’s ='Y!+  
Faced with this situation, people will undoubtedly have different opinions.Some believe that it benefits the social and economic development since drivingforce is often derived from the gap. In other words , the gap inspires peopleand gives a push to advancement. Other speak of its side effect: income gap isoften the root of social unrest and also contrary to our country’s principle. cLsV`@J(k  
From my point of view, while it is true that the income may stimulate thesocial development to some extent, it causes trouble as well. An income gapthat is too wide for most people to bear can neither contribute to thestability of a country nor promote its economic development. Therefore , whilewe are advocating the rapid development of our country , we should tolerate thenarrow income gap but narrow the wide one. 2 Cv4=S  
m4l& eEp  
The Teacher-Student Relationship ap+JQ@b  
1.好的师生关系有益于学生的发展 `u teg=  
2.不良的师生关系有害于学生的发展 j+uLV{~g6  
3.我认为…… 'g m0 )r  
A good teacher-student relationship is ab1e to effective1y furtherthe student to a higher level in study. The teacher with patience andunderstanding encourages the student instead of pushing or forcing him. Therelationship of this sort makes learning so enjoyable and funny that thestudent would work hard willingly. 'DL`Ee\  
However, a bad relationship seriously weakens the achievement of teaching. Itdiscourages the student from 1earning, leaving him with a wrong and negativeattitude towards studying. Thus, teaching also becomes an unpleasant task,which forms a vicious cycle. Xy$3VU*  
As I see it, the relationship between a teacher and a student should beattached much importance to. A good relationship makes the teacher’s job worthwhile while a bad one ill-affects thestudent’s development, even to the rest of his life. z;|A(*Y  
|w<H!lGe!$  
C8V/UbA /  
Turn off Your Mobile Phone #\ X#w<\?  
1.移动电话给我们的生活带来了便利 -v]Sr33L  
2.移动电话有时也会影响别人 4;0lvDD  
3.在某些场合请关掉你的手机 }:KE j_~.  
With thedevelopment of information techno1ogy and reduced price of communicationproducts, the mobi1e phone has become a necessity for most people. Obviously,it shortens the distance between people and makes our life more convenient.Thanks to it, it’s easy for us to contact or be contacted byothers anytime and anywhere. We will never miss any important meetings,great deals or admirable opportunities。 /7|V+6jV  
But,have you noticed sometimes the mobile phonealso brings embarrassment to us? It’s not rareto see someone pressing the mobile phone to his ear and shouting 1oud1y inpublic as if there were no one else present. And I’m sure each one has had such an experience that themobi1e phone ring continuous1y on a formal occasion. Perhaps these People havemany 1ife-and-death reasons to keep the phone working at all times, but itinterrupts people around them who have to hear what they don’t care when they want to concentrate on what they’re doing. 0c<.iM  
So if you are one of them, please shut off your cell phone in public,especially on a quiet and serious occasion. It’s arespect for both others and yourself. jw^<IMAG\8  
=,_ +0M9  
十一 x:7b/ j-  
Traveling by Train or by Plane j/_ s"}m{  
1.我们出远门总要坐火车或飞机 qQ?"@>PALD  
2.坐火车和坐飞机各有什么利弊 oPXkYW  
3.你的结论如何 }NzpiY9  
When we go on abusiness trip, we will be faced with the choice of traveling by train or byplane. Before making the right choice,we hadbetter make a close comparison and contrast of them. ,+meT`'vn  
First of all, a train will take us to our target railway station. Also, a planewill take us to the target airport, Second,in a train we can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the countryside. Likewise, ina plane we can command a good view of fields, buildings, mountains and evenplains of clouds. Despite these similarities, they differ in the followingaspects. First, a train ticket is cheap. Most of us can afford it. However, aplane ticket is about twice as expensive as a train ticket. Most of us grudgepaying for it. Besides, it is safer to travel by train. If the train gets intosome trouble, we may survive by jumping out of it. On the contrary, if wetravel by plane, we have to ask God to bless us. However, it takes us longertime to travel by train than by plane. MHX?@. v  
Therefore, it depends which transportation tool we should choose. If we justwant to save money,we will travel by train; but if we want tosave time, we will turn to the plane. P3)Nl^/  
5qZ1FE  
十二 1DE<rKI  
Directions: For this part, you areallowed 30 minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Jill. Write a letter toyour friend Li Fang. You should write at least 120 words according to thesituation given below in Chinese: g!?:Ye`5  
假设你的好朋友李芳是大学四年级学生,正在考虑是考研究生继续深造还是大学毕业后就踏上工作岗位。请给她写封信表明你的态度。 'rO!AcdLU  
Dear Fang, $RIecv<e_  
I understand that you are in a dilemma. Although so many graduates are eager toset feet on their work-life road, there are still some who prefer to starttheir new life after gaining another degree to make better preparation forentering society. In my opinion, the latter are more admirable. You are good atall your course these years, so if you do like to spend another two or threeyears on campus, you should stick to it. In today's society, the achievementand status you can get and the devotion you can make are no doubt in proportionto your educational background and degrees, coupled with the efforts you put inthem. If you want to stride to your destinations more smoothly and easily, whynot head for the further study courageously? ktFhc3);!  
Whichever you choose, I firmly believe your industry will ensure your success.After all, it is you who have the finally say on the final choice. vd 0ljA  
Best wishes, MGR!Z@1y  
Yours sincerely \{Z; :,S  
,9}h  
十三 Sa?ksD2IaB  
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutesto write a composition on the topic: My View on the post-graduate Craze. Youshould write at least 120 words and base yourcomposition on the outline (givenin Chinese) below: toy a fHf  
1 目前考研究生形成热潮 s:#V(<J   
2 我认为这股热潮的原因是...... LcB]Xdsa(  
My View on thePost-graduate Craze nrxo &9[@n  
Every year,million of college students will sit in for the post-graduate entranceexamination. More and more students have regarded the pursuing of a masterdegree as an indispensable part of their education. What is to account fortheir enthusiasm for a post-graduate diploma? vY  }A  
First, it is the demand of the time. In an age of knowledge updating andinformation explosion, what you have learned in college can hardly meet thedemand of society. Talents of high quality who are equipped with the latestknowledge and skill will be needed more than ever. That is why many studentswill further their studies. ![YX]+jqNp  
Second, we all recognize that the more education you have, the more likely youare to succeed. Compared with those without a master degree, masters will enjoymore preferential treatment, for example, better salaries, more opportunitiesfor promotion and training. A post-graduate degree can guarantee a morepromising career. %C~1^9uq  
Last but not least, with the graduation of a large number of college students,competition for jobs becomes more and more fierce. One way to gain someadvantage over others is to have a higher degree. w+#C-&z  
No wonder millions of students will consider pursuing a post-graduate degree. ]h* c,.  
'IZI:V"  
十四 V5sg#|&  
Directions: For this part, you areallowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: Something I admireabout the Western Culture. You should write at least 120 words according to theoutline given below : n>+mL"hs  
1.Is there anything in the Western culture you admire? Rz bj  
2.What is it (are they) and why do you like it (them)? cZB7fmq%  
Something I Admire about the Western Culture -(bXSBs#  
Despite the culturalconflicts between the Orient and the Occident, there do exist some admirableingredients in the Western culture. \K@'Z  
First and foremost, the equality between parents and children. The parents arenot always superior to their children, and the children do not always need toobey their parents order, that is, they are more like close friends. xO^:_8=&:  
Second, the independent personality. Western people have a strong sense ofsupporting themselves and being independent. They begin earning their pocketmoney early in their life, even as kids. 01r 8$+  
Last, Western people do not always assess a person according to his background.If only he can achieve success through personal struggle, he can win status.It's a talent-oriented society, not background-oriented.  x }\64  
All the above mentioned are what I admire in the western culture and what Ithink we Chinese should learn. WG6FQAo^8  
 `x l   
十五 s }UjGFP  
Directions: For this part, you areallowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic My Opinion onAdvertisement. You should write at least 120 words and you should base yourcomposition on the outline below: !c}O5TI|#  
Some people hold the idea that the advertisement is a necessary evil in modernlife. What do you think? k9:{9wW  
My Opinion on Advertisement P3cRl']  
As is known to all, angelsand evils are poles apart. But is there anything that combines the twoperfectly? Some there is-the advertisement. A'q#I>j`  
With the growing influence of mass media, advertising invades every aspect ofour lives. Whenever we turn on the TV, look through a newspaper, open themailbox, or surf on the Internet, advertisements would immediately jump intoour sight. As they make things so attractive, we often end up buying thingsthat we do not really need. Advertising not only adds to the price of thegoods, thus harming the consumer's interest, but also imposes a kind ofmaterialistic value upon the audience. co~Pyj  
But that is only part of the story-advertisements are informative as well aspersuasive. They provide us with up-to-date information about the latestproducts. Some advertisements are so elegantly presented that we are inspiredor even moved. No matter it is an evil or an angel, advertisement has become anindispensable part of our modern life. ? WF/|/  
%X4xv_o`f  
十六 xC*6vH]?  
Directions: For this part, you areallowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: What does friendshipmean? You should write at least 120 words and you shouldbase your compositionon the outline (given in Chinese) below: Bg&i63XL$$  
1.友谊是人生永恒的主题 1<BX]-/tP  
2.友谊到底意味着什么 )~+E[|  
3..友谊的重要性。 }Mf!-g  
What doesfriendship mean? uJFdbBDSh  
There is no definite answer. An eternal theme in literature, friendship is alsoindispensable in daily life. m@"QDMHk.  
Friendship is to our life what salt is to dishes. When you are happy,friendship is just like adding flowers on the brocade; when you are sad,friendship is a dose of consolation; if you are in trouble, friends willsurround you and remove the barriers for you; if you have a hard nut to crack,you can turn to friends for help. We admire the great friendship between Marxand Engel, which firmly combined them and pushed them forward on the road toexploring and fulfilling Communism. eoai(&o0$  
Friendship isn't almighty, but no one can live happily without it. /4a._@1h[y  
cxA^:3  
十七 AvdXEY(-  
On Overseas Study Qr^|:U!;[z  
1.有人认为出国留学是个人发展的最佳选择 q;<h[b?  
2.也有人坚持在国内也能实现自己的理想 N['qgO/  
3.我的看法 "}pNe"ok  
With the deepeningof reform and opening—up of our country, many people dream ofgoing abroad for further study. They insist that the modern researchfacilities, world famous professors and excellent environment in those foreignco11eges and universities can help lay a perfect foundation for their futuredevelopment. wF|fK4F  
However, there are still many people who favor studying at home. They arguethat studying abroad is too expensive and therefore doesn’t pay, They also Point out that there are no languageand cu1tural barriers if they study in our country, Pa{%\dsv  
Just as the old saying goes, ”Every advantage has its disadvantage.” Both opinions are acceptable in some sense. Ifstudents have the chance and financial resources, they should seize theopportunity to go abroad and broaden their eyes. On the other hand, ifconditions don’t permit, they can pursue their studies intop universities at home. What counts is not the place where they study, butwhat they can learn. 4*Q#0`um  
-u2P ?~  
十八 }dp=?AFg  
Private Tutoring 7w'wjX -  
1.为孩子聘请家教目前非常普遍 3 ):A   
2.家教的利与弊 JsDpy{q  
3.我的看法 :^kZ.6Q@  
Private tutoringis “in”.A recentinvestigation shows that about 80 percent of pupils have private tutors, x 7~r,x(xM  
Such a popular practice indicates that people are attaching greater importanceto education. Many parents, for various reasons,missed thechance of obtaining a good education. when their children meet withdifficulties in study, they arc helpless, Private tutoring is the onlysolution. As private tutoring is usually one-to-one, the teacher knows thestrong points as we11 as the weak points of the pupil, clearly. [-\%4  
However, private tutoring has its own disadvantages, for one thing, it takes upso much of the pupils’ time that they can hardly find enough timefor rest and entertainment, which are essential for their physical and mentalhealth. For another, some teachers, busy“shuttling” from one family to another, tend to neglect theirregular teaching duties. What’s more, someteachers are eager to help pupils do well in the test, offering the so-ca11edtips for test-taking Father than help them acquire whatis more meaningful. Zrvz;p@~  
Generally speaking, its disadvantages outweigh its advantages. Greater emphasisshould be laid on classroom teaching and practice, on the improvement ofteaching quality and on the tapping of the pupils’potentials. Only in this way can we generation be healthily brought up. |2abmuR0  
#a<Gxj  
十九 } \XfH  
Directions: For this part you areallowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic City Problems. Youshould write no less than 120 words and base your composition on the outlinebelow: b]x4o#t  
1.越来越多的人涌入大城市,有些问题随之产生 @^T1XX  
2.比较明显的大问题有 G*-b}f  
3.我对这种现象的想法。 $4/yZaVb  
City Problems {vuZ{I Ja  
Nowadays, millions ofmigrant workers flock into cities in search of jobs and better living. However,with the sharp rise in the urban population, many problems arise in thedevelopment of cities. w)Q0_2p.  
Firstly, cities become more and more crowded, putting much pressure upontransportation, housing, sanitation, education, employment and so on. Cityservices and facilities have been strained to a breaking point. Secondly, agrowing number of private cars emit huge amount of carbon dioxide, leaving theair mercilessly polluted. What is more, the city is also threatened by risingcrime. Not a single day passes without the report of someone being robbed,kidnapped or murdered. Last but not least, city-dwellers are not only separatedfrom the natural world but also isolated from each other, even not knowing thename of their next-door neighbor. )rekY;  
All these problems have harmed the attractiveness of the city. Unless there issome improvement, more and more people may seek to live in the suburbs. R:#k%}W  
hRs&t,{&  
二十 <Dwar>}  
Direction: For this part you are allowed30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Cars and Air Pollution. Youshould write no less than 120 words and base your composition on the outlinebelow: K2J \awX  
1.私家轿车越来越多,有些问题随之产生 i70w rW#k  
2.比较明显的大问题有...... dHv68*^\'  
3.我对这种现象的看法 y *fDwd~  
Car and Air Pollution LUqB&,a}  
Too many cars have createda lot of serious problems in our world. Besides congestion, accidents and fastfuel consumption, cars are responsible for a good part of air pollution in bigcities. All the time, they are pumping huge amounts of waste gases into the atmosphere.These gases are very harmful, causing disease and even death. go'-5in(  
One possible solution is to design and develop clean cars and clean fuels. In Shanghai, some of thepublic buses begin to run on natural gas, which does not give off as muchcarbon dioxide as the petrol. But it may take decades for the new models ofclean cars completely replace the traditional ones. X4 A<[&F/  
Another solution is to develop modern public transportation systems andrestrict the use of private cars. If the price of petrol rises constantly andthe public vehicles are efficient and convenient enough, most people will notbuy private cars. And the total number of cars in big cities will reducegreatly. Bh;7C@dq  
On the whole, the elimination of air pollution needs the collective effortsfrom the government, the public and the environmentalists. "x3lQ  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com