三、 原因/结果型 Mh@RO|F  
讨论某一现象的根源或者其后果 S4C4_*~Vd  
q]rqFP0C  
真题分析: 78h!D[6  
<tI_u ~P  
表明观点: #!7 b3>}  
97/Explain the roles that scientists play in society. I~T~!^}U  
&:[hUn8jU  
2002.3/With her entry into the WTO, China is being plunged into an international competition for talents, and in particular, forhigher level talents. To face this new challenge, china must do something, among other things, to reform her graduate (postgraduate) education system. State your opinion about this reform, and give the solid supporting details to your viewpoint. @p [ml m  
tdOox87YK  
2003/10 My idea of professional ethics for a scientist. r 3FUddF'  
EY}*}-3  
2001/科大 Write an article of about 300 words in which you explain the value of education. JWV n@)s  
'q7&MM'oS^  
99/To what extent should university courses be geared to the economic needs of the society? xz*MFoE  
Discuss. <o: O<p@6  
A&UGr971  
2002/10 As a young scientist, which life would you prefer to live: common or uncommon? Why? 2'-o'z<  
4YyVh.x  
98/ In China more and more young couples living in the city prefer to live a life without children. Do you support this idea or not? I!u fw\[  
Please comment and state your viewpoint. RCY}JH>}  
PNRZUZ4Z|  
比较分析: i/j eb*d0  
rtT*2k*  
99/To what extent should university courses be geared to the economic needs of the society? >vZ^D  
Discuss. c;doxNd6  
@WTzFjv@?4  
2002/10 As a young scientist, which life would you prefer to live: common or uncommon? Why? 6\NBU,lY  
i _YJq;(  
98/ In China more and more young couples living in the city prefer to live a life without children. Do you support this idea or not? Please comment and state your viewpoint. IP+.L]S  
(3QG  
附加/The advantages and disadvantages of internet 8?G534*r@2  
[ w?v !8l  
附加/The advantages and disadvantages of cell phones XG8UdR|  
M&5De{LS}  
附加/The advantages and disadvantages of college enrollment expansion (编辑) mu@IcIb>  
J9q[u[QZ9O  
原因/结果: { v#wU  
99/What do you think the self detached from the social and cultural context? ^$~&e :{  
U IHe^?R  
附加/What do you think of the tendency that cities are becoming bigger and bigger. ?;ovh nY)  
g$^I/OK?  
附加/What do you think of the phenomenon that raising pets is becoming more and more popular in today’s society. =m/BH^|&W  
w~Jy,[@n  
附加/What effects that popularity of computer knowledge will bring about?(考博网编辑) ?^!: Lw  
sO 0j!;N  
实例分析: b9"HTQHl  
905Lk>rB  
表明观点: YTV|]xpR  
llRQxk  
直接表明: y/OPN<=*  
Is failure a bad thing It is unlikely that one does not fail to do something in his life because no one can \>)#cEX5  
overcome the limitations in him. Sometimes we cannot make an achievement though we have worked hard, for we have no chance of success. Therefore, failure is quite common inlife and career. #GIjU1-  
Tu7sA.73k  
phone(考博网编辑) p[:E$#W~;  
The popularity of telephone makes more and more people rarely write to their families or friends, for a call seems able to do everything. Since a phone is so direct and convenient, why not make full use of it? [Q:mLc  
k_](u91  
Work and play f<Xi/ (  
“There are twenty-four hours in a day. Some for work some for play.” This is the first poem I have learned in English many years ago. I can still remember it today, not only because it is easy to recite but also because there is something there. This is quite true because we human beings, unlike machines, have flesh and blood, soul and feelings. We cannot work all the time without any form of play. #Y<(7  
2sYOO>  
比较之后表明: <a)L5<#  
zi= gOm  
With the development of the living standard, some Chinese families can afford a private car. Yet opinions of the development of private cars vary from person to person. Some claim that there are many advantages in owning a car, others strongly object to developing private cars. In my opinion, a private car can bring us a lot of conveniences. 'h{| ]  
"Is0:au+?}  
With the development of the living standard,some Chinese families can afford a private car.Yet opinions of the development of private cars vary from person to person. Some claim that there are many advantages in owning a car, others strongly object to developing private cars. In my opinion, there are many good reasons against owning a car.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com