主题 : 2016考博英语作文开头形式汇总
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-01-16   

2016考博英语作文开头形式汇总

考博英语作文开头形式  &(IL`%  
1.开门见山,揭示主题 n +`(R]Q  
文章一开头,,就交待清楚文章的主题是什么。 WOz dYeeG  
如“How I Spent My Vacation”(我怎样度假)的开头是: I Spent my last vacation happily. wwmMpK}f  
下面是题为“Honesty”(谈诚实)一文中的开头: Fu(e4E  
Honesty is one of the best virtues.An honest man is always trusted and respected.On the contrary, one who tells lies is regarded as a “liar”,and is looked upon by honest people. 84cmPnaT  
x.<^L] "  
2.交代人物、事情、时间或环境开头 *(& J^  
在文章的开头,先把人物、事件和环境交待清楚。如“A Trip to Jinshan” (去金山旅游)的开头: AW!|xA6'`:  
The day before yesterday my class went on a bus trip to Jinshan. The bus ride there took three hours. The long trip made us very tired, but the sight of the beautiful sea refreshed us. rX{QgyY&  
vFV->/u  
3. 回忆性的开头 n)8bkcZCp+  
用回忆的方法来开头。例如“A Trip to the Taishan Mountain”(泰山游)的开头是: kS[k*bN0  
I remember my first trip to the Taishan Mountain as if it were yesterday. \b1I<4(  
>8#(GXnSt  
4.概括性的开头 t&ztY] qh  
即对要在文章中叙述的人或事先作一个概括性的介绍。如“The Happiness of Reading Books”(读书的快乐)的开头: 6Bo~7gnc  
People often say that gold and silver are the most valuable things in the world. But I say that to read books is more valuable than anything else, because books give us knowledge and knowledge gives us power. ]9]3=;b>  
LGgEq -  
5.介绍环境式的开头 T=A7f6`  
即开头利用自然景物或自然环境引出要介绍的事物。如“An Accident”(一场事故)的开头是: 7?]gUrE  
It was a rainy and windy morning. The sky was gloomy, the temperature was low, and the street was nearly empty. I was on my way back to school. Suddenly, a speeding car came round the corner. :2 n5;fp  
rM2?"  
6.交待写作目的的开头。 vpMNulXb,  
在文章的一开头就交待写作目的,如通过文章要表扬谁,批评谁,或说明一个什么问题等。如 “Pollution Control” (控制污染)的开头: yaa+j8s]  
In this article I shall draw your attention to the subject of pollution control.
>6@*%LM  
以上是关于考博英语作文开头形式的简单介绍,希望上述内容对于即将参加考博英语的博友有一定的帮助! 3 B KW  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复