考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : Any friends interested in pursuing a Ph. D in English?
级别: 中级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-07-10   

Any friends interested in pursuing a Ph. D in English?

It seems few friends here are English majors, or most of them simply dive into water and stay underneath for good. Hehehe ... vM6W64S  
If you are really fond of English and seeking a higher degree, we may exchange some ideas. z&tC5]#  
I am a postgraduate working towards a master degree, but my ultimate academic goal is a doctoral degree in English, literature or translation, since I am also a part-time translator and cultivating my literary taste as well.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

Make a little progress every day.
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2007-11-09   
upupupup
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2007-11-09   
upupupup
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2007-12-30   
I'm graduate in En major.After graduation from jilin university, i have been a teacher. Three years for me is a short period in the sense of work experience, while it is a long time for the rest of my life. I expect more but receive less. I want to study further and deeper in my subject. So i come here... I can not find full confidence in my major ,my study and the time i want to engage . How to be a special and excellent English major student is a puzzled question for me. how to make a self-improvement apart from just studing your subject? 2!J#XzR0W  
how to verify our subject?... ...
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2008-09-16   
I am also an English major, expect further studying, and get Ph. D. in Englis. But now it sems very difficult to pass the exams of Ph. D. and get a very good adviser. Hope many English majors come here and exchang our ideas.
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2008-12-04   
I'm an English major, I long for being a Ph D in English. While I have no idea of what university should I applt to and how to contact a supervisor. Would anyone kind enough to tell me? Thanks a lot.
显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2009-03-02   
俺也是
显示用户信息 
7楼  发表于: 2009-05-12   
I am glad to see everyone here, i am studing at a techological kind university, and i want to get further education, hope we can change information and ideas with each other. thank you!
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交