考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 考博英语作文模板:人生价值类
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-08-19   

考博英语作文模板:人生价值类

模板一: F\e'z  
  From the picture we can perceive that…… . What astonishes the drawing and the readers is that…… . It is known to all that…… , but it seems…… . ^cNP ?7g7  
  The artist utilizes this artistic presentation to imply a spreading vogue that…… . Ultimately, the trend boils down to…… . Accordingly,…… . To worsen the problem, this behavior is evoking…… . wK_}`6R/  
  In my point of view, we are in a prime time to curb the problem from deteriorating. First and foremost, the whole society should arrive at the consensus that…… . Besides, an awareness of should be infused into everybody's mind. *Pl[a1=o  
  模板二: [Dhc9  
  As the old Chinese saying goes,…… . It echoes with this picture in which…… . The title of the picture further points out that…… . b<8h\fR#'  
  The picture is meant to…… . As far as I am concerned, I think…… . This universal truth can be particularly proved in the field of…… , where…… . pV!(#45~W  
  A brief survey of history about also demonstrates the fundamental importance of…… .…… , for example,…… . The same principle applies to common people as well, and I am sure everybody can benefit from…… . q )[g VL  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com