级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2016-10-01   
来源于 考博资料 分类

六类考博英语写作模板

考博英语写作模板
F>jPr8&  
原因陈述类 (Z5=GJM?$  
此类作文要求考生对社会现象或社会问题进行解释。出题者以某一社会现象、问题或趋势为议论对象,要求考生就其形成的原因进行充分、客观的解释,并从考生自身的视角出发对这一现象(或问题)的前景、后果或影响做出结论性分析或预测。 v1<gNb)`  
Af1izS3  
模板1 $'e;ScH  
Nowadays, we often hear that . This phenomenon is not accidental, and there are social and individual backgrounds. T:o!H Xdj^  
Why cannot . For one thing, . For another, . As an example, . From that we . }HtP8F8!x  
As far as I am concerned, I agree that .I think that . HmKvu"3  
'<~ rV  
模板2 DfwxPt#  
In the past 30 years China has experienced a surprising increase in : It rose from 8 percent in 1978 to 25 percent in 2008. The statistics look quite disturbing and cause people to ask why. <_@ K4zV  
The factors for a great rise in X are complex. Some people attribute it to which I7TdBe-  
. And other people place the reason to  which 5r"BavA  
. Whatever the causes are, only particular external circumstances have been examined. The factors, actually, are psychological as well as social. Most people . They also . &;L4Cj$ q  
    For all these reasons, it comes no surprise that . ='u'/g$'&  
Je_Hj9#M\d  
模板3 QwXM<qG*  
Have you ever _________________________? c:I1XC  
Have you ever _________________________? H6E@C}cyM  
Have you ever _________________________? MuB8gSu  
If you have no experience like these, your life is an inadequate one. In my point of view, I like X1 much more than X2. ~ z4T   
Every person can see the first reason that _________________________. 58zs% +F  
The second reason for my propensity for A is that ________________________. AE!WYE  
X1 is somewhat challenging as well. Such as ________________________. However, I still prefer X1, for X1 teaches me how to ___________________. PbxuD*LQ.  
z"o;|T:  
比较分析类 }l$M%Ps!a  
此类作文一种是用比较的手段阐述自己的观点,在比较所讨论的两个事物的优缺点时,要有自己的看法。具体写作时,对赞成的事物优点要详写,缺点少些或略过。对反对的事物,优点要少写或略写,缺点则要详写。 9\3%5B7  
另一种是所比较的两个事物都有明显的优点和缺点时,则既不完全肯定某一事物,也不能彻底否定另一事物。 xP*9UXZ4P  
h95C4jBE  
模板1 SF+ ^dPwj  
   As two main solutions for _______________________________, ________ and ________ draw more attention of the public than ever before. Some place more stress on the former while others attach heavier weight to the latter. If asked to make a choice between the two forces, I would not hesitate to choose the latter rather than the former. G&:[G>iSm^  
   There is no need to deny that _______________________ but it seems ___________________. Just consider the situation in which _____________________. Moreover, ___________________. By contrast, _______________________ enables us to feel _______________, in fact, as _________________________ nothing brings more benefit than_____________________. And what is more, _____________________________. N%;Q[*d@/  
   As can be concluded from analyses above, when you judge between both on the basis of their nature, dont you think that ____________________________? Therefore, _____________________________. r4t|T^{sl  
W093r NF~  
模板2 qyl~*r*  
   With the improved standard of living, ____________________ plays an influential part in our everyday life. Although it is widely accepted that _________________________, but in my opinion, _________________________________. _/ j44q  
It is true that X1 brings us into a whole new world where we can easily see the changes in our life. However, just like anything else, X1 also brings us some problems. For example, ___________________. To make things worst, it ____________________. Instead, the advantages of X2 _____________________carry more weight than advantages of X1. For one thing, X2 _________________. For another, X2 also_____________________. Although X2 cannot______________________, few things can match X2 in terms of __________________________. 8B;`9?CI  
   For all the above reasons, I believe that _____________________________________. =bs4*[zq  
nQK@Uy5Yr  
分析利弊型 hJ4==ILx  
此类作文要求对某一现象或事物的优点或缺点进行正反两方面的分析,最后得出结论或发表自己的看法。注意是针对一件事物,要与比较分析类相区分。 PN/2EmwtC  
Uo(\1&?  
模板1 |[D~7|?  
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)_________________. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in X. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, _________________________. And secondly _________________________. +A W6 >yV`  
Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", X is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, _____________________. In addition, ______________________________. OQ#gQ6;?0  
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of X into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the X. .Y'kDuUu  
模板2 pW8pp?  
X now plays such an important part in so many peoples lives that _____________________. Obviously, X has both advantages and disadvantages. I5'^tBf[{  
As is often pointed out that, X makes us know ________________ so that __________________. In addition, _________________________. Yet here again, there is a danger. The main problem with it is that _______________________________. It is criticized on the grounds that it contributes to ______________________. Besides, _________________________. 9Q=g]int u  
In any case, whether the ultimate of X is good or not, one thing is certain that __________________. It is the uses to which it is put that determine its value to society. z%ljEI"<C  
(~-q}_G;Q  
模板3 \s&w0V`Y  
X has many advantages. In the first place, ____________________________. Second, ___________________________. Third, ____________________________. For all these advantages, it is really worthwhile to _________________________________. l1jS2O(  
However, just as everything has two sides, there are some disadvantages in _______________. The most serious problem is ________________________. Besides, __________________________. ; 5my(J*b  
Therefore, given an opportunity to ______________________, one must consider both sides of factors carefully before making up his mind. On the whole, it is a good thing to __________________, but on the other hand, one must not lose sight into for the advantages. \yb^%$hZ0  
GY,@jp|R  
观点陈述型 $>/J8iB  
   此类作文一般遵循如下模式:有人认为……另外一些人认为……,我的观点…… @`}'P115@  
tRbZ^5x\@  
模板1 #` z!f0 P  
There is a widespread concern over the issue that ______________________. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that ___________________________________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place,________________________________. Furthermore, in the second place, _________________________. So it goes without saying that ___________________________.. } y|% wym  
People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that______________________________. In their point of view, on the one hand_____________________________________. On the other hand, __________________________. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___________________________.. "$0f.FO:i  
As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that ________________________.It is not only because _______________________, but also because ____________________. The more ___________________________, the more _______________________. So we should_______________________. K/Q;]+D  
'P@a_*I  
模板2 'ZT!a]4  
X is held in contempt by many people. In these peoples eyes X is always _________________. They show great concern for the fact that _______________________, because for them _____________________________. m>:%[vm  
Conversely, many people have an ardor for X. They argue that _______________________. This notion is unacceptable to those who _____________________ because they believe that ______________________________. }C" #b\A2  
In conclusion, my idea is that ____________________. )yJeh  
iCAd7=o  
模板3 ys+?+dY2  
Should ____________________________? This is much talked nowadays. Some hold that _____________________. For one thing, ________________________. And for another ______________________. Hence, ___________________. h^hEyrJw  
Other people, however, maintain that ________________________________. It is well-known that ______________________________. Besides, _____________________. So, ________________________. W\} VZY  
Personally, I finally believe that ___________________because _____________________. BC@"WlD  
::TUSz2/2  
解决问题型 DMf^>{[  
此类作文主要是针对某个问题或现象做出解释并说明原因,最后提出相应的解决方案。 ~d{E>J77j  
Qs% f6rL  
模板1 KL5rF,DME  
The whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______________. Its results may be ______________________. It will also bring the changes to our society such as ____________________. 5I&^n0h|&  
When we think about it, we find three constructive solutions. First, ____________________. Second, ______________________________. And finally, __________________________. Then we will find ______________________________. +nJ}+|@K  
模板2 / %xK-z,V  
It is reported that we are facing__________________________. *D<sk7  
There are two basic sources of these problems. One is man-made, for example, ____________________. The other is a natural catastrophe.______________________________. W_sDF; JP  
Then how should we _____________________________? One method is ____________________. Or perhaps _____________________is a better way to ________________. In addition, __________________________________________. Only in these ways can we embrace a brighter future. r<|\4zIo/  
l}O`cC  
模板3 /$9/,5|EA  
No doubt, everyone wishes to __________________________. When we discuss this, some fundamental principles should be brought in mind. #=O0-si ]P  
The first key factor to solve this problem is _________________________. __________is another key factor __________________________. But the two methods may bring us some side effects, for example, _____________________. Of course, the most effective way to solve the problem is that ____________________________. But the conditions are not yet met. G^2"\4R]p  
All in all, the solutions may not bring the perfect result, but as long as we do it with our brains and hands, we will one day solve it. s?`)[K'-  
P$ pl  
模板4 zkd#vAY(A  
More and more attention has been focused on the problem of ____________________________. O-y"]Wrv  
It brings not only ____________________, but also _______________________. But the most serious result of the problem is _____________________. If the problem is not settled down, _________________________________. xxV{1, H2  
The suggestion we can make to the problem is _____________________________. In that case, __________________________________.
T|{BT! W1E  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: