考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 考博复试面试经验感受
级别: 论坛版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2017-04-01   

考博复试面试经验感受

前几天,终于考博上线,考博初试成绩第一,收到了复试通知。 ;np_%?is  
  复试成绩还可以,排在专业第3位,主要原因是我的英语口语不太好。 现把复试过程中的一点感受说一下,不对之处大家多多指正。 vW.%[]  
  感受一:尽管有很多人说,博士面试是走形式,随便问问而已,但对于一般像样一点的学校和专业,还是有自己的面试主题,本人认为,那就是:即然是博士面试,那就要考察你的知识面是否广博,在我面试过程中,面试的七位博导的问题五花八门!我们不可能全部会答,但假如多数不会,显然是不可以的。 24@^{ }  
  感受二:专业基础(或学科基础)还是比较重要的。我的专业是管理科学与工程,因此,面试过程中,导师们对运筹学的知识明显问得要多一些,有两位老兄因为运筹学的相关知识答得不好,而被刷掉。 d5xxb _oE  
  感受三:反应能力。对实在不会的问题,就说不会,可以干脆一点。如了解一点,那就答慢一点,好好想想,导师们一般会给你时间的,但一定不要乱说。 ui.'^F<  
  感受四:必问问题就是博士期间的研究计划。 {V2bU}5 [  
  博士期间的的研究计划当然是越详细越好了,说明你对导师与研究方向极为熟悉,专业功底极为扎实,攻读过程中导师可以少费点力啊! }6~)bLzI}  
  但一般而言,我们不会太详细,此时,一定要说自己非常有把握,真正熟悉的内容,宁缺勿滥! V> a*3D  
  当时我的回答是分为两个方面的想法,一方面将从事理论付诸实践方向研究,把所学专业方面的先进理论付诸于应用实践;另一方面,理论创新研究,如果有机会,会在相关模型设计、构建与方法创新有所突破。 5 Rz/Ri\c=  
  感受五:也要了解一点回答问题的基本技巧,不要太呆板,太就事论事! e&J3N  
  如以前炒的沸沸扬扬的北大初试第一名被淘汰现象,当时,导师们问那位倒霉者的问题是“你最喜欢的一本书是什么”,显然问题绝不是看上去的那么简单,实际是想让你说一下对专业的认识的。而那位倒霉者就说“喜欢费孝通的某一名著”,显然有点答非所问!一方面显示其出反应能力有缺陷,没搞懂导师到底想问什么:另一方面,失去了阐述自己对专业认识的机会。 HY;oy(  
  有关补充:不同的学校面试要求会有所不同的,我的上述5点主要适用于比较严谨的学校而言!不太严谨的学校,有的学校仅导师提问,而其他人不提问的情况也有。 i^%-aBZ  
  @[r={s\  
WEa>)@  
 下面给大家分享一下我写的考博复试英语自我介绍 CV^0.  
  Good morning, Professors: (DJvi6\H  
  it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for the interview, ?R?Grw)`H  
  well , i‘d like to give you a short self-introduction. My name is Yang Zheng, 30 years old, I come from Hubei Province. In 2005 I graduated from Harbin Institute of Technology ,where I received my Bachelor degree and Master degree. My major is Civil Engineering, my Field of research for a graduate student is Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering. During the 7 years’ university education, I got a systematic view and a complete comprehension of the formation and development of Civil Engineering .it gives me a lot to learn ,a lot of chances to try, and a lot of practices to improve myself. A o3HX  
  Since 2005, I have been working as a teacher in Harbin university of Science and Technology. the courses I have taught are Engineering Geology and soil mechanics. The experience of teaching makes me a man of accuracy and strict method. At the same time it also make me realize that being a teacher, being a qualified teacher is not a piece of cake. It is necessary for me to broad my view, to better apply theory to practice . to make a solid foundation for future profession. I need to go further in my own field. So I choose this! 7Jx%JgF  
  Besides English, I also learnt another foreign language –russian , now I can speak and read in Russian. I can be skillful in searching for information in both English and Russian .that is my pride. .)ST[G]WK  
  I am open-minded, optimistic and confident ,quick in thought and very fond of the study of soil liquation. Of course if I am given a chance to study here, I will concentrate on the study and research in this field. F!CAitxd  
  Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention. atnQC  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: