考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 2018考博英语作文范文汇总
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2017-06-03   

2018考博英语作文范文汇总

2018考博英语作文范文:信息与我的生活 h"3Mj*s  
  考博英语作文是所有博士招生院校必考题型,当然所考形式可能大同小异,freekaobo为大家整理了一些话题性考博英语作文范文给大家参考复习。 s~'"&0Gz  
  As you know, information plays an important role in our modern society. Someone ~ys that ours is a society of information. I agree with him. In fact, information is expanding at an increasing rate. As a member of modern society, I am fully aware of the significance of information to my life. It affects nearly every aspect of my life. Then how to obtain and deal with information seems to be of utmost importance. N}gPf i  
  As for me, the first way to obtain information is to go to library. Our library is so large that it covers a wide range of subjects. Various kinds of information can be got in it. Information about society, economy, politics and sciences will give you a fresh mind. Of course, library isn' t the only source of information. I can learn much information by other means. Even when talking with my friends I can get a lot of useful information. d+o.J",E  
  But information is so immense that we haven' t ample energy and time to deal deeply with' it. Moreover, some of the information might not be true. So, how to select information is also significant to me. Listen to all, trust only three tenths. To obtain accurate information and to throw off the false part of it should be our goal. 4H4ui&|7u6  
  Information should be made full use in my life. Right now, I try to use information mostly on my studies. When I get into society several years later, information will probably become more and more important 3ZUME\U  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2017-06-03   
2018考博英语作文范文:知识的价值 p?2^JJpUb  
Dbu>rESz  
  考博英语作文是所有博士招生院校必考题型,当然所考形式可能大同小异,freekaobo为大家整理了一些话题性考博英语作文范文给大家参考复习。 g{^~g  
19b@QgfWpb  
QpD- %gN  
ShesJj  
  Value of Knowledge v`@M IOv  
,@kLH"a0  
  In the Information Age, public awareness of the value of knowledge critically affects the economic growth of a nation. The schematic diagram  clearly shows how the value of knowledge evolved in China in the past 50 years. _#K?yP?  
<?F-v  
  The schematic diagram mainly consists of three parts. From 1950 to 1966, the curve was roughly a straight line slightly above zero, showing that China was a poorly-educated nation then. In 1966, the curve drastically dropped below zero, moving down hopelessly in the next 11 years. This periodcoincided with the "Culture Revolution". Our society went mad then, books were burned,schools were closed and all kinds of academic activities were banned. Knowledge inflicted its masters nothing but disasters. Life was a nightmare for Chinese intellectuals, including famous scholars as well as common people who received higher education or whose profession had anything to do with knowledge. It was a time when ignorance was a virtue and knowledge was a crime. People tried desperately to be away from knowledge. As a result, China lagged farther behind the rapid progressing world. This was the darkest time in the history of New China. The curve returned to its original non-zero position around 1978 and moved up but slowly. From 1984 on, it has been shooting up. The open-up policy encourages people to study and to channel their knowledge to the market economy. Millions of Chinese are bettering off by means of their knowledge and more Chinese enjoy the fruits of knowledge and say goodbye for good to poverty that haunted them for generations. Rt>mAU$}  
.*edaDi  
  As our world is rapidly advancing towards the Information Age, increasing number of people realize that knowledge is power and creativity is everything. Only when China becomes a better educated nation, can China be a great nation with international prestige. (q@%eor&}  
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2017-06-03   
2018考博英语作文范文:父母与孩子之间的代沟 R"j<C13;%  
Dn)B19b  
  考博英语作文是所有博士招生院校必考题型,当然所考形式可能大同小异,freekaobo为大家整理了一些话题性考博英语作文范文给大家参考复习。 l9e=dV:pH  
lid0 YK-  
Tm$8\c4V:*  
v"o_V|  
  Generation gap between parents and children x2TE[#><  
Po&'#TC1  
  Nowadays , there are more and more misunderstanding between parents and children which is so- called generation gap . It is estimated that (75 percentages of parents often complain their children’s unreasonable behavior while children usually think their parents too old fashioned). #&ei  
+:W/=C d(h  
  Why have there been so much misunderstanding between parents and children? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows . EeH ghq  
-/ G#ls|?  
  The first one is that ( the two generations, having grown up at different times, have different likes and dislikes , thus the disagreement often rises between them) . Besides (due to having little in common to talk about , they are not willing to sit face to face ) . The third reason is (with the pace of modern life becoming faster and faster , both of them are so busy with their work or study that they don’t spare enough time to exchange ideas ).To sum up ,the main cause of XX is due to ( lake of communication and understanding each other) . 5g.w"0MkY  
m# ig.z|A  
  It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing (children should respect their parents ). On the other hand , ( parents also should show solicitude for their children). All these measures will certainly bridge the generation gap . \r9E6LL X'  
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2017-06-03   
2018考博英语作文范文:自信的重要性 8)2M%R\THn  
+z0s)HU>j  
  考博英语作文是所有博士招生院校必考题型,当然所考形式可能大同小异,freekaobo为大家整理了一些话题性考博英语作文范文给大家参考复习。 _0ZU I^#  
}346uF7C  
 3bJ|L3G  
*yY\d.6(  
  The importance of self-confidence sCmN|Q  
sl "H!cwF  
  Currently, self-confidence has been the order of the day . This does demonstrate the theory --- nothing is more valuable than self-confidence. It is clear that (self-confidence means trust in one's abilities ). If you ( are full of self-confidence ,it will bring your creative power to play , arouse your enthusiasm for work, and help you overcome difficulties), as a result , your dreams will come true .On the contrary, if you ( have no confidence in yourself, there is little possibility that you would ever achieve anything ). Failure will be following with you. It turns out that all your plan falls through . [>U2!4=$M  
kem(U {m  
  No one can deny another fact that (self-confidence gives you light when you are in dark and encouragement when you are dismayed) . You don't have to look very far to find out the truth , in respect that we all know (the secret of me. Curie lies in perseverance and self-confidence, the latter in particular) . f@$kK?c?  
|DP q~l(d  
  It will exert a profound influence upon ( the achievement of one's ambitions ). With reference to my standpoint ,I think (he that can have self-confidence can have what he will). 6!USSipn  
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2017-06-03   
2018考博英语作文范文:污染 yjq|8.L[ G  
ksJ 1:_  
  考博英语作文是所有博士招生院校必考题型,当然所考形式可能大同小异,freekaobo为大家整理了一些话题性考博英语作文范文给大家参考复习。 'NCx<0*  
,rF!o_7  
  Most of us today (recognize that environmental pollution has been a greatly serious problem. Lots of plants trees corps are destroyed by bad air. Many fish die of poisonous water. Thousands of people die from eating poisoned fish or breathing in gas. Therefore , environmental pollution should be responsible for these diseases that are disabling ,or bringing death not only to human beings ,but also to wild life .) 3OY(L`  
J\p-5[E  
  From above, we can find that the reasons why (environment are polluted more and more seriously ) are as follows. The primary reason, I think , is (the reason of harmful substances into environment. For example, to prevent insects, farmers make use of great amounts of insecticides, so as to have bumper harvests. However ,they pollute air, water and land ). Second, (the gas coming from the car engines and factories also make environment polluted badly ). The third reason actually is (the result of a growing population in the world. Everyday, so much litter and waste are poured out from houses, also pollute the environment ). H0yM`7[y  
vlipB}  
  The significance for (controlling pollution ) noted that it's high time that more effective measures should be taken. Therefore, (new laws should be passed to limit the amount of pollutants from factories. Moreover, in the households, there is an obvious need to reduce litter and waste. Let's make our good efforts, and the world will be a safer place to live for us ). ZG{#CC=  
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2018-01-18   
感谢!
级别: VIP博友
显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2018-02-28   
xiexie
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
7楼  发表于: 2018-03-30   
描述