考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 练习题2
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-10-06   

练习题2

It still gets me every time.  Sd6^%YB  
4O^1gw  
The image pans to the front viewport, looking over Anatoly's shoulder, to the bow railing visible in the lights beyond. Anatoly turns. Qf]!K6eR  
".<p R} qp  
ANATOLY }!Lr!eALr  
!:{_<C"D  
Is just your guilt because of stealing from the dead. CUT WIDER, to show that Brock is operating the camera himself, turning it in his hand so it points at his own face. 9 <m j@bI$  
b;l%1x9r  
LOVETT f BOG#-a}  
{HnOUc\4  
Thanks, Tolya. Work with me, here. Brock resumes his serious, pensive gaze out the front port, with the camera aimed at himself at arm's length. ]NsaFDi\  
V= PoQ9d  
LOVETT {'kL]qLg  
'~J6 mojE  
It still gets me every time... to see the sad ruin of the great ship sitting here, where she landed at 2:30 in the morning, April 15, 1912, after her long fall from the world above. RUu'9#fq  
>,vuC4v-  
Anatoly rolls his eyes and mutters in Russian. Bodine chuckles and watches the sonar. Z4' v  
h+(s/o?\  
BODINE JN)t'm[kyE  
MJ08@xGa  
You are so full of shit, boss. cTp +M L  
cgOoQP/#  
7 Mir Two drives aft down the starboard side, past the huge anchor while Mir One passes over the seemingly endless forecastle deck, with its massive anchor chains still laid out in two neat rows, its bronze windlass caps gleaming. The 22 foot long subs are like white bugs next to the enormous wreck.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-12-06   
啥意思啊,看不懂啊