级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-10-11   

英汉差译

反译: 1<ic 5kB  
1.    肯定—否定: 8vL2<VT;  
1)    Such a chance was denied to me. m5/d=k0l  
2)    Time is what we want most, but what, alas, many use worst. vm y?8E6+  
3)    I have read your article. I expect to meet an older man. 6bXR?0$*M.  
2.否定—肯定: WzwH;!  
1)    Don’t lose time in posting this letter RZg8y+jM  
2)    Such flight couldn’t long escape notice. $V0G[!4  
3)    All the articles are untouchable in the museum tin5.N)"z  
3.否定的陷阱 2sryhS'(H  
1)    not。。。because f1_b``M  
In that country, we had never suffered discrimination because we were Jews {r,MRZaa  
2)    cannot。。。too " A}S92  
You cannot be too careful in proofreading. SZhW)0  
3)    all / every。。。not )*wM DM5q  
No, everything is not straightened out. +%%Ef]  
4)    both。。。not 1K`7  
But you see, we both cannot go. bkvm-$/  
5)    for all。。。 X' ,0vK  
You may leave at once for all I care. c :{#H9  
=>kE`"{!  
特殊表达法: G'M;]R9EP  
1.    She is in the way here ~7$4w# of0  
2.    She got a diamond ring under the counter. 7l~d_<h  
3.    Ned has a weakness for wine. Hv~& RZpe  
4.    Buddy had very few friends, who smoked. q|}%6ztv-  
5.    I didn’t know that the fellow was a cool hand. 5>e#SW  
,_N+t:*#0  
定语从句 $:i%\7=  
1.    合并法 [K=M; $ iQ  
Pollution is a pressing problem, which we must deal with. :Q=tGj\ G  
2.分译法 T|%pvTIe  
They are striving for the ideal, which is close to the heart of every Chinese, and for which, in the past, many Chinese have laid down their lives. ZgzjRa++  
3.混合自译 /qd5{%:  
There were men in that crowd who had stood there everyday for a month. +'ZJ]  
4.状语功能定语从句 XjRk1 ~  
1)    The diode is coated with a thin layer of hard glass, which eliminates the need for a sealed package. (结果) @F-InfB8.  
2)    We know that a cat, whose eyes can take in many more rays than our eyes, can see clearly in the night. (原因) /Z?$!u4I  
3)    Electronic computers, which have many advantages, cannot carry out creative work and replace man. (让步) ,dR<O.{ 0  
4)    For any machine whose input and output forces are known, its mechanical advantage can be calculated. (条件)  l:i&l?>_  
6)    I’ll try to get an illustrated dictionary dealing with technical glossary, which will enable me to translate scientific literature more exactly. (目的) Tx19\\r  
Mxmo}tt  
长句翻译 VK]cZ%)  
Traditionally, the woman has held a low position in marriage partnerships. While her husband went his way she had to wash, stitch and sew. Today the move is to liberate the women, which may in the end strengthen the marriage union. Perhaps the greatest obstacle to friendship in marriage is the amount a couple usually sees of each other. Friendship in its usual sense is not tested by the strain of daily, yearlong cohabitation. Couples need to take up separate interests (and friendship) as well as mutually shared once, if they are not to get used to the more attractive elements of each other’s personalities. Married couples are likely to exert themselves for guests——being amusing, discussing with passion and point——and then to fall into dull exhausted silence when the guests have gone.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2007-10-13   
沙发 Ii&\LJ