主题 : 2022考博英语写作模板汇总
级别: 总版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2021-08-03   

2022考博英语写作模板汇总

2022考博英语写作模板:分析利弊型 < $/Yw   
loVvr"&g  
模板1 HK4`@jYQ  
  Nowadays, there is awidespread concern over (the issue that)_________________. In fact, there areboth advantages and disadvantages in X. Generally speaking, it is widelybelieved there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly,_________________________. And secondly _________________________。 (E]K)d  
  Just As a popular sayinggoes, "every coin has two sides", X is no exception, and in anotherword, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, _____________________. Inaddition, ______________________________。 [A/+tv  
  To sum up, we should tryto bring the advantages of X into full play, and reduce the disadvantages tothe minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a betteruse of the X。 ;eSf4_~  
  模板2 )ejqE6'[  
  X now plays such animportant part in so many people’s lives that _____________________. Obviously,X has both advantages and disadvantages。 %3B>1h9N  
  As is often pointed outthat, X makes us know ________________ so that __________________. In addition,_________________________. Yet here again, there is a danger. The main problemwith it is that _______________________________. It is criticized on thegrounds that it contributes to ______________________. Besides, _________________________。 9>Z#o<*_/  
  In any case, whether theultimate of X is good or not, one thing is certain that __________________. Itis the uses to which it is put that determine its value to society。 YQd&rkr  
  模板3 ~Am %%$  
  X has many advantages. Inthe first place, ____________________________. Second,___________________________. Third, ____________________________. For all theseadvantages, it is really worthwhile to _________________________________。 {Ao^3vB  
  However, just aseverything has two sides, there are some disadvantages in _______________. Themost serious problem is ________________________. Besides,__________________________。 OnPLz"-  
  Therefore,given an opportunity to ______________________, one must consider both sides offactors carefully before making up his mind. On the whole, it is a good thingto __________________, but on the other hand, one must not lose sight into forthe advantages。 u,k8i:JY  
m9i%U   
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2021-08-03   
写作模板:解决问题型 U} h |Zk  
7im;b15j`'  
89dC bF3b  
  模板1 :Bc;.%  
A V`7> @  
  The whole society shouldpay close attention to the problem of ______________. Its results may be______________________. It will also bring the changes to our society such as____________________。 T8 oASg!  
L{Zy7O]"d  
  When we think about it, wefind three constructive solutions. First, ____________________. Second,______________________________. And finally, __________________________. Thenwe will find ______________________________。 jC7XdYp  
QrA+W\=_`y  
  模板2 0pz X!f1~  
 8eLL  
  It is reported that we arefacing__________________________。 ,~w)@.  
0\ ;a:E.c  
  There are two basicsources of these problems. One is man-made, for example, ____________________.The other is a natural catastrophe.______________________________。 t0(hc7`  
<:o><f+  
  Then how should we_____________________________? One method is ____________________. Or perhaps_____________________is a better way to ________________. In addition,__________________________________________. Only in these ways can we embrace abrighter future。 $*ZHk0 7x  
}_TdXY #w\  
  模板3 .;s4T?j@w  
hR{Zh>  
  No doubt, everyone wishes to__________________________. When we discuss this, some fundamental principlesshould be brought in mind。 ~;` #{$/C&  
1j(,VW  
  The first key factor tosolve this problem is _________________________. __________is another keyfactor __________________________. But the two methods may bring us some sideeffects, for example, _____________________. Of course, the most effective wayto solve the problem is that ____________________________. But the conditionsare not yet met。 upKrr  
3~'F^=T.Y  
  All in all, the solutionsmay not bring the perfect result, but as long as we do it with our brains andhands, we will one day solve it。 &G Ax*.L  
[?2mt`g  
  模板4 %m`QnRX?D  
sq$|Pad[  
  More and more attentionhas been focused on the problem of ____________________________。 c i>=45@J  
}% *g\%L  
  It brings not only____________________, but also _______________________. But the most seriousresult of the problem is _____________________. If the problem is not settleddown, _________________________________。 a4YyELXe  
`Ea3z~<7M  
  The suggestion we can maketo the problem is _____________________________. In that case,__________________________________。 :SGQ4@BV  
&$f?XdZ7  
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2021-08-03   
写作模板:观点陈述型  *k -UQLJ  
5l#)tX.by  
  模板1 ececN{U/  
E;N8{Ye_  
  There is a widespreadconcern over the issue that ______________________. But it is well known thatthe opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majorityof people think that ___________________________________. In their views thereare 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the firstplace,________________________________. Furthermore, in the second place,_________________________. So it goes without saying that___________________________。。 <Coh &g_  
/VQ<}S[k}-  
  People, however, differ in their  opinions on this matter. Some people hold the ideathat______________________________. In their point of view, on the one hand,_____________________________________. On the other hand,__________________________. Therefore, there is no doubt that___________________________。。  hT[O5  
rcOmpgew  
  As far as I am concerned,I firmly support the view that ________________________.It is not only because_______________________, but also because ____________________. The more___________________________, the more _______________________. So weshould_______________________。 R\^t r  
.?qS8:yA  
  模板2 U\N`[k.F  
o9CB ,c7]  
  X is held in contempt bymany people. In these people’s eyes X is always _________________. They showgreat concern for the fact that _______________________, because for them_____________________________。 _ i8}ld-  
Y `wi=(  
  Conversely, many peoplehave an ardor for X. They argue that _______________________. This notion isunacceptable to those who _____________________ because they believe that______________________________。 (`&g  
6m9Z5:xG  
  In conclusion, my idea isthat ____________________。 g?ft;kR6S  
>}iYZ[ V  
  模板3 j<[<qU:  
Lqt]  
  Should____________________________? This is much talked nowadays. Some hold that_____________________. For one thing, ________________________. And for another______________________. Hence, ___________________。 d;z`xy(C  
XX =A1#H  
  Other people, however,maintain that ________________________________. It is well-known that______________________________. Besides, _____________________. So,________________________。 T UT>*  
^>>Naid  
  Personally,I finally believe that ___________________because _____________________。 <H.Ml>q:r  
\6o ~ i  
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2021-08-03   
写作模板:比较分析类 O!a5  
^OUkFH;dG?  
*w!H -*`  
  模板1 +s`n]1HC  
9%4rO\q  
  As two main solutions for_______________________________, ________ and ________ draw more attention ofthe public than ever before. Some place more stress on the former while othersattach heavier weight to the latter. If asked to make a choice between the twoforces, I would not hesitate to choose the latter rather than the former。 Lm8 cY  
JV@>dK8  
  There is no need to deny that_______________________ but it seems ___________________. Just consider thesituation in which _____________________. Moreover, ___________________. Bycontrast, _______________________ enables us to feel _______________, in fact,as _________________________ nothing brings more benefitthan_____________________. And what is more, _____________________________。 -IPc;`<  
h4V.$e<T&  
  As can be concluded from analyses above,when you judge between both on the basis of their nature, don’t you think that____________________________? Therefore, _____________________________。 ?R";EnD  
rXA7<_Vg  
  模板2 $Cte$ jg{;  
(HY|0Bgr  
  With the improved standard of living,____________________ plays an influential part in our everyday life. Althoughit is widely accepted that _________________________, but in my opinion,_________________________________。 &D/_@\ 0  
/7*u!CNm  
  It is true that X1 brings us into a wholenew world where we can easily see the changes in our life. However, just likeanything else, X1 also brings us some problems. For example,___________________. To make things worst, it ____________________. Instead,the advantages of X2 _____________________carry more weight than advantages ofX1. For one thing, X2 _________________. For another, X2also_____________________. Although X2 cannot______________________, few thingscan match X2 in terms of__________________________。 <jV_J+#  
/<GygRs  
  For all the above reasons, I believe that_____________________________________。
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交