加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 两篇作文模板,非常实用
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-10-28   

两篇作文模板,非常实用

(1)议论文It is generally believed that . . is a hot topic which is widely talked about both at home and abroad .Now our government attaches great importance to solving this problem.Scicntists in this field have put forward a number of suggestions tending to relieve it.To begin with,we should . . Furthermore, . . It is clear that . . '0+I'_(  
  People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people think that . . According to them,all of us should . . Others argue that . . In their opinion,nobody can . . without . . There is no doubt that . . As a consequence . . hH1Q:}a  
  In short,I firmly support the view that . . It is because . . So my conclusion is that . . (107 words) ]%6%rq%9C  
  (2)There is no denying the fact that … is popular topic which is much talked about not only by …, but also by … It is generally thought that … The reasons for … are as follows.To begin with, … Secondly , … Therefore,we should attach great significance to solving the problem. 5qnei\~  
  There are , I think ,at least two possible ways to cope with it .The first way to tackle it is to appeal to the authorities to take drastic measures to (do) … The other policy that is worth adopting is to work out new regulations to (do) … Only in this way can we succeed in dealing with the problem in the near future. @GKDSS4jv  
  To conclude ,it seems obvious … So the prospect we are looking forward to will be both bright and encouraging.(127 words) *B|hRZka1A  
  (二)图表文 As is shown in the table (or in the picutre) , … dropped from … in 1996 .According to the figures given in the table, … has greatly increased ( or decreased ) in the past … years ( or decades ), reaching … in 1996.From the table we can also see that there has been a sharp decline ( or rise ) in … It is clear that … 'r!!W0- K  
  There are at least two good reasons for … On the one hand, … Let’s have an example to illustrate the great increase in … On the other hand, … is due to the fact that … In addition, … is responsible for … Maybe there are some other reasons to show … But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly acceptable. ]vQa~}  
  As far as I am concerned, I believe that …… I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.(126 words)
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2007-10-29   
谢了,收下