加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 东大机械设计考试样卷
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-11-14   

东大机械设计考试样卷

(1)     For a tight bolted connection with transverse load, the bolt is carried by     . V\{@c%xW  
!t"/w6X1I  
A. shear stress             B. tensile stress 0a8\{(w  
<jF&+[*iT  
C. shear stress and tensile stress   D. shear stress or tensile stress izaqEz  
Us'JMZ~  
(2)     For a tight bolted connection with axial tensile load F and preload , the resultant tensile force in the bolt is       . U]vUa^nG  
_|0#  
A.   B.   C.   D. rOt{bh6r  
T&>65`L  
(3)     If the performance grade of a bolt is 6.8, then the yield limit stress of the bolt material is       MPa. Z$KyK.FUU  
R8u8jG(4  
A. 600       B. 800       C. 680       D. 480  ] ?D$n  
_B erHoQd  
(4)     The lubricating method of a journal bearing is dependent on     . %%?}db1n  
'l~7u({u  
A. average intensity of pressure p   B. circle velocity of journal v   C. pv   D. f x(8 o+  
uj.$GAtO)  
(5)     For a hydrodynamic radial journal bearing, the valid method for increasing is to     . 3!gz^[!?EN  
JU^Y27  
A. increase relative clearance     B. increase oil supply qp6'n&^&  
Is3Y>oX  
C. decrease     D. replace lubricating oil with lower viscosity JkT! X  
H7&y79mB  
(6)     For a hydrodynamic radial journal bearing, the relative clearance is the ratio of     . `Kf@<=  
&`n:A R`  
A. diametral clearance and journal diameter   B. radial clearance and journal diameter \9#f:8Q  
<5pNFj}0;X  
C. minimal clearance and diametral clearance *v K~t|z  
x/M$_E<G  
D. minimal clearance and journal diameter  XA;PWl5!  
2 SD Z  
(7)     The axial preloading for rolling bearings is for _______. Nh^I{%.x  
:M{ )&{D  
A. increasing loading capacity     B. decreasing noise 4vG-d)"M2  
y|MhV/P04  
C. improving running precision   D. avoiding shaft displacement iZdl0;16[  
tg#jjXV\0p  
(8)     The inner ring and outer ring of the     bearing are separable. 6*S /frE  
GiuE\J9i  
A. deep-groove ball   B. self-aligning ball   C. tapered roller   D. self-aligning roller iz/CC V L  
+, )k@OI  
(9)     In an important application, if the reliability of rolling bearings is increased to 95%, then the relation between the dynamic load rating relative to 95% reliability to the basic dynamic load rating C is _______. "A~dt5GJ  
WK*tXc_[b  
A.     B.     C.     D. uncertain i7h^L)M  
jmv=rl>E*  
(10)   For a cylindrical helical compressive spring, the maximal shear stress on spring wire happens at the ______. @aUNyyVP  
k}<H  
A. inner side of spring coil   B. outer side of spring coil s-WZ3g  
'\8YH+%It  
C. center of spring wire     D. arbitrary position on spring wire l6WEx -d  
iH-,l  
(11)   For a cylindrical helical compressive spring with working coils being 12, if the number of working coils is decreased by 3, then spring stiffness is _____. C/N;4  
6<S -o|Xw  
A. decreased to 3/4 of the original value   B. decreased to 9/16 of the original value x<!]#**;  
oP56f"BE(  
C. not changed         D. increased to 4/3 of the original value ^vG<Ma.yk  
vS5}OV  
(12)   For a static balanced rigid rotor, its mass center is     located at the rotating axis. %4x0^<k~  
zB+e;x f|  
A. certainly       B. not always       C. certainly not @]~.-(IMh  
^u$ =<66  
(13)   Shown in the figure is a cylindrical cam with uniform material, accurate manufacture and installation. When it rotates round the axis A-A, the cam is under the state of _________. `g1?Q4h  
BWYv.&=(  
A. static imbalance   B. static balance   C. complete imbalance   D. dynamic balance Ucy=I$"  
lbovwj  
#| g h  
lj&\F|-i  
(14)   The installation of flywheel in machinery is to       . RLQ*&[A}  
hC<E4+5.,  
A. eliminate speed fluctuation     B. realize steady running R|qNyNXo[  
Y}.f&rLe  
C. decrease speed fluctuation     D. balance the inertia forces ^2rj);{V  
FPK=Tr:b  
(15)   In order to decrease the flywheel weight, the flywheel should be installed on the       。 V[WZ#u-p  
CHqi5Z/+  
A. equivalent link               B. crankshaft with lower rotating speed `:r-&QdU o  
'*`n"cC:  
C. crankshaft with higher rotating speed   D. spindle of machinery j&S.k  
It/'R-H  
$;ny`^8  
{*hGe_^  
2.     (7 points) In a tight bolted connection with axial tensile load, both the preload and the axial working load are constant. If the metal gasket between the connected components is replaced by a leather one, explain, with force-deformation diagram, the changes of the resultant tensile force in the bolt and residual compressive force on the connected components. _hJ+8B^`  
v?3xWXX,  
W4nn)qBrh  
/\Xe '&  
pg,JYn  
]QHZ [C  
Bo ywgL|  
6_yat q5c  
^zqQ8{oV  
k:j?8o3  
HtE^7i*_  
oLlfqV,|L\  
.pl,ujv  
W>{&" 5  
/s(PFN8#Y  
Z5wQhhH  
_Y6Ezh.  
91a);d  
Ft:_6T%  
/d }5R@Oy  
v=uQ8_0~N  
Vj)"?|V  
P6v@ Sn  
K6~')9 Q  
>E,/|K*  
.rDao]K  
b3GTsX\2|  
9Y2(.~w6X  
yM-%x1r ~  
;gRPTk$X3  
3.     (10 points) Shown in the figure are the four structure schemes of the moving pulley shaft system in a lifting device. In each structure scheme, the lifting load is constant; the shaft diameter, shaft material and method of heat treatment are the same, respectively. wlP% U  
cIuCuh0I`  
(1)   Determine the loads carried by the shaft and shaft types in each structure scheme. dftX$TS  
6p,}?6^  
(2)   Determine the stresses on the shaft and their changing characteristics in each structure scheme. 0R&7vn  
lrMkp@ f.  
(3)   Compare the strength difference of the four shafts. Z\)P|#L$  
;:)u rI?  
`E>o:tff  
cf_X=;yaqy  
(a)             (b)           (c)             (d) )B5U0iIi  
K<u~[^R  
_9/Af1 X  
MB.LHIo  
V5I xZn%  
f5nAD  
t 9.iWIr  
-]Oi/i,{  
BUsAEw M  
V Z60   
_x7>d:C  
/Dk`?  
&gvX<X4e  
DJNM =v  
Y3luU&'  
Fw"x4w  
4.     (8 points) Shown in the figure is a transmission layout for a belted conveyer. The arrangement for speed reduction is as follows: 1(motor)→2(chain drive)→3(gear reducer)→4(belt drive)→5(conveyer). Point out the unreasonable aspects of the arrangement and give a correct order represented with the drive number. 'KNUPi|  
!=+hU/e  
'p'nAB''!  
2FTJxSC  
5.     (15 points) Shown in the figure, a helical gear shaft is supported by a pair of angular contact ball bearings (7208AC) with ; the radial loads acting on the bearings are , ; the externally axial load on the shaft is ; the rotating speed of the shaft is . of.=n  
0OVxx> p/x  
(1)   Find the axial forces on the two bearings: , . 9'\*Ip^  
FPX}m  
(2)   If , find the equivalent dynamic loads of the two bearings: , . x$V[xX  
^(yU)k3pu  
(3)   Find the bearing lives: , . zDA;FKZPp  
^G(+sb[t  
G]fx 3=  
q%}54E80  
Z <tJ+  
XiUae{j`  
9xUAfU  
>PiEu->P,  
nrI-F,1  
'd=B{7k@  
]1n =O"vE  
"zBYhZr  
/*{s1Zcb  
pD%Pg5p`  
} Z}4_/E  
aUX.4#|%  
Qa=v }d-O  
+}0/ %5 =1  
AE 2>smp5@  
*J] }bX  
6.     (15 points) In a gear train shown in the figure, , , , , , , , , , the rotating direction of the gear 1 is as shown in the figure. Find both the magnitude and the direction of . }zu?SZH  
Zo|# ,AdE>  
(Y%pk76d  
}*I:0"WH  
rXlJW]i  
 \>*B  
!Wz%Hy:ZK  
d@-bt s&3  
ACcxQK}  
'm,3znX!c  
Dy_Za.N2  
oO8V0VE\  
7.     (15 points) Shown in Fig. (a) is the dynamically equivalent model of a mechanical system. The equivalent resistant moment of force is a given function of the rotating angle shown in Fig. (b) with the period . The equivalent driving moment of force is constant. The equivalent moment of inertia of the system is (constant). The average rotating speed of the equivalent link is . &}G2;O}3  
xr*hmp 1  
(1)   Find the equivalent driving moment of force. O_jf)N\pi  
4 u!)QG  
(2)   Find the coefficient of speed fluctuation , maximal rotating speed and minimal rotating speed of the equivalent link. ~ g\GC  
0HRLTgIC  
(3)   If the allowable coefficient of speed fluctuation is , find the minimum moment of inertia of the flywheel on the crankshaft A of the equivalent link. _Hn-bp[?>  
$($26g  
DPE]<oM  
gE>_:s   
 k_;+z  
|lOH PA  
L`Lro:E?kL  
{ ke}W  
@3hA\3ot^  
"Y Z B@  
&cEQ6('H  
G /:;Qig  
%\5d?;   
!vB8Pk"  
6 ZutU ~HS  
n9}3>~ll  
0Y8Si^T  
fP>*EDn@xg  
 ahno$[  
j`GL#J[wqQ  
^x8yW brE  
$d]3ek/  
brk>oM;t  
[J'O5" T  
x4&<Vr  
Lb2bzZbhx  
Q{ibH=^  
DM3W99PWA  
C 'YL9r-G  
{G:dhi  
cN}Aeo  
:`~;~gW<  
fO+$`r>9  
2WK]I1_  
Dp)5u@I  
KiXRBFo  
tnv @`xBn  
[YbnpI  
hmfO\gc}y  
PyOj{WX>W  
zGfF.q}  
R4 8w\?L  
8.     (15 points) Point out all the mistakes in the shaft system shown in the figure and explain them with brief words.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com