考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 东大机械洋卷2
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-11-14   

东大机械洋卷2

(1)       The center distance separability of a pair of involute spur cylindrical gears implies that a change in center distance does not affect the     . +ft?aB@  
q?`bu:yS  
A. radii of the pitch circles     B. transmission ratio     C. working pressure angle WO|#`HM2  
*edB3!!  
(2)       The main failure form of the closed gear drives with soft tooth surfaces is the       . nP] ~8ViS  
\ZXH(N*>2t  
A. pitting of tooth surfaces     B. breaking of gear tooth Q~nc:eWD  
`U)~fu/\2M  
C. wear of tooth surfaces     D. agglutination of tooth surfaces XJ.vj+XXb  
Wfp[)MM;  
(3)       The tooth form factor in calculation of the bending fatigue strength of tooth root is independent of the       . iJU]|t  
_Y=>^K]9K  
A. tooth number   B. modification coefficient   C. module oTZNW  
G>"w$Us  
D. helix angle of helical gear (,[Oy6o  
Ve<l7U;  
(4)       The contact fatigue strength of tooth surfaces can be improved by way of     . phd,Jg[  
g$~ktr+%  
A. adding module with not changing the diameter of reference circle =j6f/8   
@a+1Ri`)  
B. increasing the diameter of reference circle I6~.s Tl  
Y`w+?}(M  
C. adding tooth number with not changing the diameter of reference circle {U>B\D  
V|)3l7IC<  
D. decreasing the diameter of reference circle ,F]Y,"x:  
6Gwk*%sb  
(5)       In design of cylindrical gear drives, b1 = b2 +(5~10)mm is recommended on purpose to       . (Where b1, b2 are the face widths of tooth of the smaller gear and the large gear respectively.) 5$/ED3mcK  
xM 'bb5  
A. equalize strengths of the two gears         B. smooth the gear drive /{6PwlP5  
u?i_N0H  
C. improve the contact strength of the smaller gear h${+{1](6  
2Gd.B/L6  
D. compensate possible mounting error and ensure the length of contact line oSq4g{xvMH  
sA[hG*#/S  
(6)       For a pair of involute spur cylindrical gears, if z1 < z2 , b1 > b2 , then     .  R5(<:]  
q#$Al  
A.     B.     C.     D. gs7h`5[es  
Wxx? iW ,  
(7)       In a worm gear drive, the helix directions of the teeth of worm and worm gear are     the same. j#hFx+S  
u_shC"X:  
A. certainly       B. not always       C. certainly not V.?N29CA|  
YMb\v4  
(8)       Because of       , the general worm gear drives are not suitable for large power transmission. m^I+>Bp/:  
)RG@D\t,  
A. the larger transmission ratios   B. the lower efficiency and the greater friction loss 46OYOa  
]?tC+UKb  
C. the lower strength of worm gear   D. the slower rotating velocity of worm gear N8S !& *m  
Z]OXitt7  
(9)       In a belt drive, if v1, v2 are the pitch circle velocities of the driving pulley and the driven pulley respectively, v is the belt velocity, then       . o_R<7o/d|  
 3 c #oK  
A.   B.   C.   D. R9bsl.e  
J)tk<&X  
(10)   In a belt drive, if the smaller sheave is a driver, then the maximum stress of belt is located at the position of going     . ZFYv|2l  
nE;^xMOK!  
A. into the driving sheave       B. into the driven sheave HGIPz{/5U  
!D#wSeJ  
C. out of the driving sheave       D. out of the driven sheave 742 sqHx  
RI.6.f1dy  
(11)   In a V-belt drive, if the wedge angle of V-belt is 40°,then the groove angle of V-belt sheaves should be     40°. nwSujD  
nz_=]PHO&  
A. greater than     B. equal to     C. less than     D. not less than B6qM0QW  
_7e ^ t N  
(12)   When the centerline of the two sheaves for a belt drive is horizontal, in order to increase the loading capacity, the preferred arrangement is with the       on top. ~hiJOaCzM  
t 3 LRmjL  
A. slack side   B. tight side $FR1^|P/G  
o9GtS$ O\  
(13)   In order to     , the larger sprocket should normally have no more than 120 teeth. cl2+,!:  
a* 2*aH7  
A. reduce moving nonuniformity of a chain drive e *9c33  
[k<"@[8)  
B. ensure the strength of the sprocket teeth     C. limit the transmission ratio lSW6\jX  
s0D,n1x  
D. reduce the possibility that the chain falls off from the sprockets due to wear out of the R k'5L  
7c.96FA  
chain HV0!G-h  
X1wlOE  
(14)   In order to reduce velocity nonuniformity of a chain drive, we should take       . x{'3eJ^8  
nf%"7y{dd  
A. the less z1 and the larger p     B. the more z1 and the larger p m%$GiNs}  
{ :@MBA 34  
C. the less z1 and the smaller p     D. the more z1 and the smaller p p*LG Y+  
4k7 LM]  
(Where z1 is the tooth number of the smaller sprocket, p is the chain pitch) /Ko{S_3< I  
T{A 5,85  
(15)   In design of a chain drive, the pitch number of the chain should be     . |$>ZGs#  
!<EQVqj6  
A. even number   B. odd number   C. prime number Jm#mC  
r}>q*yx:  
D. integral multiple of the tooth number of the smaller sprocket 3AQu\4+A  
2bnF#-(  
M94zlW<  
O>vbAIu  
2. (6 points) Shown in the figure is the simplified fatigue limit stress diagram of an element. e6 &-f  
xPcH]Gs^b  
If the maximum working stress of the element is 180MPa, the minimum working stress is -80MPa. Find the angle q between the abscissa and the line connecting the working stress point to the origin. 03)R_A  
FS+v YqwK  
p?Rq  
r.~^h^c]  
g!![%*' b  
#Rw9 Iy4  
3. (9 points) Shown in the figure is the translating follower velocity curve of a plate cam mechanism. *LA2@9l  
@lO(QpdG  
(1)   Draw acceleration curve of the follower schematically. QBD\2VR  
RZL :k;}5  
(2)   Indicate the positions where the impulses exist, and determine the types of the impulses (rigid impulse or soft impulse). r5s$#,O/&Q  
Shag4-*@hi  
(3)   For the position F, determine whether the inertia force exists on the follower and whether the impulse exists. WGC'k s ^  
K}KgCJ3  
*z3wm-z1&  
i0jR~vF {B  
>cdxe3I\  
QE\t}>  
j~#nJI5]  
[@4.<4Y  
I5$]{:L|9  
Osj/={7g  
FVo_=O)  
EWZ?q$  
4. (8 points) Shown in the figure is a pair of external spur involute gears. ]N#%exBVo  
jjTb:Z=.'  
  The driving gear 1 rotates clockwise with angular velocity while the driven gear 2 rotates counterclockwise with angular velocity . , are the radii of the base circles. , are the radii of the addendum circles. , are the radii of the pitch circles. Label the theoretical line of action , the actual line of action , the working pressure angle and the pressure angles on the addendum circles , . id=:J7!QU  
a*T=;P3(I  
K:_5#!*^98  
]A]EED.ZH  
^:Hx.  
kaUEv\T   
5. (10 points) For the elastic sliding and the slipping of belt drives, state briefly: y$h.k"x`  
.kT}E5  
(1)   the causes of producing the elastic sliding and the slipping. VAL]\@Q}  
~IhLjE  
(2)   influence of the elastic sliding and the slipping on belt drives. N#!**Q 0  
NAnccB D!{  
(3)   Can the elastic sliding and the slipping be avoided? Why? F caO-  
4eh~/o&h  
y2=`NG=  
k  __MYb  
ROWrkJI>i  
_=*ph0nu  
Dqz9NB  
]@G$  L,3  
)h>H}wDs  
QswbIP/>:'  
=e j'5m($3  
(t%+Z"j  
3~5 %6`  
I4RUXi 5  
M tD{/.D>  
>mXq= 9L4  
wrJ:jTh  
PS\n0  
2n3g!M6~  
.R! /?eN  
 L4 )  
Z}NMDb:t  
x+;"(]#  
Rk(2|I  
?$Tp|<tx#  
?x-:JME0  
H7&bUt/  
_1EWmH Z?  
, lUr[xzV  
hOH DXc"  
b$O1I[o  
8*\PWl  
6. (10 points) A transmission system is as shown in the figure. %*Aq%,.={  
l2 [{T^  
The links 1, 5 are worms. The links 2, 6 are worm gears. The links 3, 4 are helical gears. The links 7, 8 are bevel gears. The worm 1 is a driver. The rotation direction of the bevel gear 8 is as shown in the figure. The directions of the two axial forces acting on each middle axis are opposite. ~P5;k_&  
5uxB)Dx)  
(1)   Label the rotating direction of the worm 1. ,'>,N/JA  
n |Is&fy  
(2)   Label the helix directions of the teeth of the helical gears 3, 4 and the worm gears 2, 6. >ngP\&\  
!hS~\+E  
s J~WzQ  
cZd{K[fuK  
@Fs2J_v  
NKJ+DD:'  
{T2=bK~  
N-cLp}D}WB  
LRa^x44  
B!X;T9^d  
7. (12 points) A planar cam-linkage mechanism is as shown in the figure with the working resistant force Q acting on the slider 4. 2zQ62t}  
` 0}z ;&:  
  The magnitude of friction angle j (corresponding to the sliding pair and the higher pair) and the dashed friction circles (corresponding to all the revolute pairs) are as shown in the figure. The eccentric cam 1 is a driver and rotates clockwise. The masses of all the links are neglected. [ _N w5_  
} 63Qh}_Y  
(1)   Label the action lines of the resultant forces of all the pairs for the position shown. U 4Sxr  
t7 ].33%\  
(2)   Label the rotation angle d of the cam 1 during which the point C moves from its highest position to the position shown in the figure. Give the graphing steps and all the graphical lines. /6@~XO) w  
zv>3Tc0R  
9S8>"w^R  
XNd%3r m,  
5l]G1+  
o:x,zfW  
$22_>OsA  
07FS|>DM'Z  
zJ9[),;7B  
\4qw LM?E^  
8. (15 points) In the gear-linkage mechanism shown in the figure, the link 1 is a driver and rotates clockwise; the gear 4 is an output link. C[0*>W8o  
M`jqU g  
(1)   Calculate the DOF of the mechanism and give the detailed calculating process. 5OS|Vp||b  
|y T-N3H@  
(2)   List the calculating expressions for finding the angular velocity ratios and for the position shown, using the method of instant centers. Determine the rotating directions of and . C % d  
H,I k&{@j  
(3)   Replace the higher pair with lower pairs for the position shown. yCt,-mz!z  
o fw0_)!Q  
(4)   Disconnect the Assur groups from the mechanism and draw up their outlines. Determine the grade of each Assur group and the grade of the mechanism. uOU?-WtPz  
C>bd HB7  
eq<giHJM  
vsDR@Y}k  
XC NM  
ImnN&[Cu  
f:)%+)U<Xm  
t^Hte^#S  
Ait3KIJ9  
=Y;w O8  
'c")]{  
%M/rpEE"b%  
ag~4m5n*~  
&1k2J   
R,'` A.Kk  
_#2AdhCu  
9N?BWv }  
l'#P:e W  
<l,Kg 'v  
<+%#xi/_  
'Itsu~fza  
`!t+sX- n  
O_n) 2t(c?  
`QIYnokL  
|D ?}6z  
:gvw5h%  
9. (15 points) An offset crank-slider mechanism is as shown in the figure. h 9B^U?<wT  
8,(FJ7OCT,  
If the stroke of the slider 3 is H =500mm, the coefficient of travel speed variation is K =1.4, the ratio of the length of the crank AB to the length of the coupler BC is l = a/b =1/3. in/ITy-  
i5QG_^X&  
(1)   Find a, b, e (the offset). 8LH"j(H  
:())%Xu3  
(2)   If the working stroke of the mechanism is the slower stroke during which the slider 3 moves from its left limiting position to its right limiting position, determine the rotation direction of the crank 1. X9d~r_2&m<  
f"8!uE*;  
(3)   Find the minimum transmission angle gmin of the mechanism, and indicate the corresponding position of the crank 1.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com