考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 杨凡雅思英语必备40篇之二学生评价老师
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-11-19   

杨凡雅思英语必备40篇之二学生评价老师

In many universities,students are asked to evalute their teachers after each course.Some people believe the system has many advantages to the students and the teachers.Other argue that it would lead to poor discipline in the classroom.Indeed,evaluation of their teachers by students has both pros and cons. F)4I70vG  
There are many drawbacks in student assessment.First of all,students are very young and,compared with their teachers,are less knowledge both in theory and practice on a subject.Therefore,they are unable to evalute their teachers’performance in a sound way.Secondly,student assessment would lead to poor discipline in the classroom.If each of the students is allowed to decide on what,how and when to learn,classroom management would become impossible.Thirdly,in order to gain a better evaluation,teachers would seek to please each of the students by lowering the study requirements.This would du harm to students’ acdemic performance in the long run. '2 Y8  
Howerer advocates of student assessment have their reasons.Firstly,this kind of feedback can be used to improve teachers’performance.Teaching methods can only be successful if they are student-centered.Therefore,listening to the students’ constructive suggestions,teachers will have a better idea of what students’need are and can then adjust their teaching to meet them.Secondly,the process of writing evaluations will help the student think in their own way independently.Students should be encourged to learn by even challenging their teachers’thinking.Thirdly,the matter could be considered in a commercial way.Teachers are those who provide paid educational services while students,paying for their education,are customers.In this way,it can be fully justified that students have the right to evaluate the services they receive. -[}Aka,f!  
In my own opinion,student evaluation of teachers would be beneficial to both teachers and students,Of course,the evaluations must be done responsibly,but when the students feel that their views are important and are listened to,I think they will do their best to contribute to the improvement in education.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com