CNN Interview Z;%qpsq  
RNi&OG(  
*[vf47)r!  
` 0\hm`  
LARRY KING, HOST ? 4.W _  
.Hgiru&  
A:p0p^*  
,'ndQ{\9  
Good evening – I think. And welcome to LARRY KING LIVE. I don‘t see myself; I assume we‘re on. Senator HILLARY Rodham Clinton, or should I say "Harry Potter," is our guest. Two hundred thousand copies, according to Simon and Shuster, sold yesterday of her book Living History. What do you make of that?. PE4{;|a }  
@${!C\([1  
;9prsvf  
'z!I#Y!Y  
SEN. HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON , NEW YORK x "N,oDs  
4vy!'r@   
^ro?.,c T  
XPY66VC&_  
Well, I‘m very gratified. k @wT,?kD  
q=R=z$yr  
J@R+t6$3O  
'!y ^  
KING gzC\6ca  
xDVzHgbf  
xy|;WB  
gbI0?G6XN/  
Why did you do this? Fa>Y]Y0r  
^ 0TJys%  
Q)Ppx7)  
rW1 > t+  
HILLARY ;APg!5X  
;Y)?6^"  
^ S%4R'  
bJe^x;J9  
Well you know every first lady-- and you know this so well, because I think you‘ve interviewed everyone, I don‘t know how far back-- but many of my predecessors -- and I always enjoyed their books. I thought they gave us insight and information about what the experience was like in the White House. uQ&xoDCB  
3S.rIai+  
 rZDKVx  
xorFz{  
So long before Bill‘s term ended, I began thinking about thinking to do the same. And I‘m really glad I did, because although it was difficult in many respects, it gave me a chance to talk about the full range of the extraordinary time I had. Z0-W%W  
Nzr zLK  
d/* [t!   
n*-#VKK^  
KING < 27e7H*6  
) d\Se9!  
BD9` +9  
^]Gt<_  
Has it been hard to talk about the Lewinsky thing and the things you had to deal with? RtF_p {s  
/#Ew{RvW'  
~_h4|vG  
)iEK7d^-  
HILLARY gA.G:1v  
KiCZEA  
. vYGJ8(P  
;9;.!4g/T  
Yes. W_M]fjL.  
3 :f5xF  
SX*os$  
tCA |sN  
KING 5*4P_q(AxD  
PJb_QL!9  
F\>`j   
|!&,etu  
Hard? Hm4lR{A  
g ,Q!F  
c) 1m4SB@  
yqCy`TK8  
HILLARY W+1V&a}E  
$\0j:<o  
spFsrB  
 %_A1WC  
Yes, it was hard. I mean you know that. It was hard because these were very personal, private, painful matters that unfortunately were made public and I regret that. But given the fact that they were, they became part of history, not just my personal history. So when I had to sit down and write the book and think about what would go in, I felt obligated to address these issues. lt(,/  
} #%sI"9  
|nocz]yU$  
UVU}  
KING 9 X=#wh,q  
v*#Z{)r  
You do think, though, that once it came out it was a journalistic story ?. (-"A5(X:/  
d9sgk3K  
!.p!  
J'2R-CI,  
HILLARY `DJIY_{-2  
[IW@ mn>  
?F`lI""E  
=XoNk1  
Yes, yes. @#o$~'my  
7N'F]x  
F3wRHq  
%zX'u.}8#  
KING 6bqJM#y@  
2|Tt3/Rn  
h8S%Q|-  
iY( hGlV  
But what about the author, what about HILLARY? She has to stand by and yet be hurt. P.[>x  
# &M  
w7%N=hL1   
c#G(7.0MU  
HILLARY MjG .Ili$m  
9|#h )*  
You summed it up very well. Z{ p;J^:  
<{cPa\  
IkkJ4G  
9jvg[ H  
KING & [3!Lk`.0  
Jl^oDW  
Sb{S^w\m0  
r Ssv^W+  
Supporting your president and you‘re pretty mad at your husband. J(l6(+8  
{0QA+[Yd&!  
Y ,}p  
s:fnOMv "  
HILLARY ? X:RrZ:/  
NS&~n^*k<  
i[YYR,X|  
}D=h "\_=  
That about sums it up. NZ.aI{  
525xm"Bs  
sH&8"5BT%  
>U) ,^H(  
KING o/&:w z  
50'6l X(v,  
?2G^6>O `  
0,/[r/=jT  
Was that conflicted feelings? b,K1EEJ  
Dxu )by  
K}$PIW  
vhUuf+P*  
HILLARY 54 8@._-S  
*&AK.n_  
h{TnvI/"  
t8^*s<O  
It was having to carry these two competing feelings in my head and heart at the same time. I was, as I say in the book, ready to wring his neck. I was so upset and angry with him, very disappointed. 1-JWqV(#?  
[S9n F  
wicg8[T=B  
@B[=`9KF[  
And yet at the same time, he was my president. And I had this additional, rather unique perspective. I had been on the impeachment staff in back 1974 and I had actually researched the historical and legal grounds for impeachment. And I knew that what was being attempted against this president was absolutely out of line with what the founders had thought, what people had always believed was the basis for Constitutional impeachment. pYa<u,>pN  
6!gGWn5>}  
|0 Zj/1<$  
z?i82B[Tm  
KING @{$SjR8Q $  
h knobk  
ph|3M<q6  
CP?\'a"Kt  
Clear up something for us. You‘ve written this details of how he told you, the morning he told you, the grand jury. Others are saying you ha
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2007-12-20   
描述