显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2007-12-24   

考博英语写作模板、绝招1

考博英语写作模板、绝招 ,,#6SR(n  
aE"dpY Q  
开头万能公式 '9<8<d7?  
1. 开头万能公式一:名人名言 HyYJ"54  
  有人问了,“我没有记住名言,怎么办?尤其是英语名言?”,很好办:编! j0 Os]a  
  原理:我们看到的东西很多都是创造出来的,包括我们欣赏的文章也是,所以尽管编,但是一定要听起来很有道理呦!而且没准将来我们就是名人呢!对吧? d+ $:u  
  经典句型: HoWK# Nz\  
  A proberb says, “ You are only young once.” (适用于已记住的名言) I,& gKgh  
  It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. (适用于自编名言) HFz;"s3lWM  
  更多经典句型: H,j_2JOY=  
  As everyone knows, No one can deny that… qk0cf~ gz  
2. 开头万能公式二:数字统计 h_\ W 7xt  
  原理:要想更有说服力,就应该用实际的数字来说明。 )RWukr+  
  原则上在议论文当中十不应该出现虚假数字的,可是在考试的时候哪管那三七二十一,但编无妨,只要我有东西写就万事大吉了。所以不妨试用下面的句型: Z*NTF:6c  
According to a recent survey, about 78.9% of the college students wanted to further their study after their graduation. *Id[6Z  
  看起来这个数字文邹邹的,其实都是编造出来的,下面随便几个题目我们都可以这样编造: ~rAcT6#  
  Honesty:根据最近的一项统计调查显示,大学生向老师请假的理由当中78%都是假的。  Sb)}  
  Travel by Bike:根据最近的一项统计调查显示,85%的人在近距离旅行的时候首选的交通工具是自行车。 a/%qn-i|p  
  Youth:根据最近的一项统计调查显示,在某个大学,学生的课余时间的70%都是在休闲娱乐。 $V/Ke  
  Five-day Work Week Better than Six-day Work?:根据最近的一项统计调查显示,98%的人同意每周五天工作日。 G2|G}#E  
  更多句型: ,eqR I>,\  
  A recent statistics shows that … Ggv*EsN/cC  
;oVOq$ql  
结尾万能公式 wg:\$_ Og  
1. 结尾万能公式一:如此结论 PVmePgF   
  说完了,毕竟要归纳一番,相信各位都有这样的经历,领导长篇大论,到最后终于冒出个“总而言之”之类的话,我们马上停止开小差,等待领导说结束语。也就是说,开头很好,也必然要有一个精彩的结尾,让读者眼前一亮,这样,你就可以拿高分了!比如下面的例子: x{rjngp2  
Obviously, we can draw the conclusion that good manners arise from politeness and respect for others. \y7Gi}nI  
  如果读者很难“显而见之”,但说无妨,就当读者的眼光太浅罢了! N7X(gh2h  
  更多过渡短语: xz +;1JAL3  
  to sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus ~1S,[5u|s  
  更多句型: p}X *HJq$  
  Thus, it can be concluded that…, Therefore, we can find that… *Rc?rMF!  
2. 结尾万能公式二:如此建议 rQTG-& ,  
  如果说“如此结论”是结尾最没用的废话,那么“如此建议”应该是最有价值的废话了,因为这里虽然也是废话,但是却用了一个很经典的虚拟语气的句型。拽! !y2yS/  
  Obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve the problem. eqWs(`  
  这里的虚拟语气用得很经典,因为考官本来经常考这个句型,而如果我们自己写出来,你说考官会怎么想呢? Ngm/5Lc  
  更多句型: s)sT\crP@  
  Accordingly, I recommend that some measures be taken. oj ,;9{-  
  Consequently, to solve the problem, some measures should be taken. $lUz!m jG  
a 5w E{K  
dXU6TCjU7  
(1) 不同观点列举型(选择型) H87k1^}HV  
v |3mbApv  
  There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____. !!~ r1)zN  
N Zwi3  
  People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand, ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.  J*^ i=y  
$?pfst~;O  
 As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________. 6/Z_r0^O  
/-=h|A#Kh  
(2)利弊型的议论文 K_qA[n  
8Qkwg]X  
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____. ydE}.0zN  
K>-01AGHL  
Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______. /d$kz&aIV  
1Z_ H% (  
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___. pE.TG4  
;9vY5CxzC  
(3) 答题性议论文 JPg ^h  
nKjT&R  
Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem. &uf|Le4  
Hi g.` P  
As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, __途径一______. In addition, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____. F$O$Y[  
}CrWmJu0  
Above all, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say, ____方法_____. jk%H+<FU`  
acj-*I  
(4) 谚语警句性议论文 [ -R[rF  
1I8<6pi-  
It is well know to us that the proverb: " ___谚语_______" has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. ( also theoretically ) ._&SS,I5VZ  
Y&$puiH-j  
A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____. &Cr4<V6 -q  
_k(&<1i  
With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job. >g{b'Xx  
pLMaXX~4_  
(5)图表作文的框架 )C rsm&  
 jQ-2SA O  
  As is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________. df&.!7_R`  
U~oGg$  
  There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing. 9 {IDw   
r,P`$-  
  As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded. NGW:hgf  
gE8>o:6)6:  
(6)实用性写作(申请信 ) isFxo,R9r  
y'O<*~C(X  
                            Your address vXG?8Q  
0(o.[% Ye  
                            Month, Date, year Fj"/jdM  
v'r)d-T   
Receiver's address c Ze59  
mo&9=TaG  
Dear ..., \=o0MR  
#WAX&<m  
I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to write a letter to tell you that.../ I am confident that I am suitable for the kind of the job you are advertising. f{P?|8u  
1had8K-  
.../ I feel I am competent to meet the requirements you have listed. On the one hand, .... On the other hand, .... I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and reference. eK}GBBdO  
Tf('iZ2+  
I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview. I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/ I am looking forward to your replies at your earliest convenience. 3 {|]@ L  
x1Z*R+|>2  
Best regards for your health and success. tjx|;m7  
jWdZ ]0m  
                            Sincerely yours, ?F*I2rt#  
0;hn;(V]"  
                            X X X
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒