考试形式为笔试。笔试考试时间为180分钟。满分为100分。 >y i E}  
(二)笔试考试内容与试卷结构 Q# *Pjl  
  笔试试题分四部分,包括词汇,阅读理解,翻译(英译中)和写作。 hOIk6}r4X  
5gY9D!;:0D  
第三部分:翻译(英译中) p`{| [<  
该部分考查考生的理解和翻译(英译中)能力。要求考生把所提供的一或两篇短文译成中文.共20分。 Bhw|!Y&%  
第四部分:写作 3dC ;B@  
该部分考查考生的书面表达能力。共1题,20分。 #BX^"J{~  
本部分要求考生掌握、应用一定的英语写作技巧,能即兴写作各种所学体裁的短文;提示信息的形式有主题句、写作提纲、规定情景、图、表等。要求完成250--300个词以上的英文短文。 pN7 v7rs  
~QE-$;  
Part III Translation from English into Chinese(20%) 2~2j?\AEd.  
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither, in a wayward course, over a deep ocean of anguish, reaching to the verge of despair. P};GcV-  
I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy---ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined。 jd?NN: 7  
x>~.cey  
  This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what at last I have found. y`.m'n7>P  
With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. A little of this, but not much, I have achieved. U Zc%XZ`"V  
Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward reward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberated in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a haled burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer. gPg2Ve0Qy  
TGu]6NzyZ  
]*JH~.p  
This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and I would gladly live it again if the chance were offered to me. g\f oBK:GE  
With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. A little of this, but not much, I have achieved. L64cCP*  
Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward reward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberated in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a haled burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer. h5.AM?*TNd  
This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and I would gladly live it again if the chance were offered to me. lM-*{<B  
_=R K  
<.B^\X$  
Part IV Writing D^e7%FX  
Topic: On Improving Chinese People’s Quality ;#Pc^Yzc1  
Word limit: 250-300 N"rZK/@}  
Q XV8][  
A. !E|k#c9  
1)John was looking for the glasses. ![a~y`<K,  
2)Workers can fish. '`fz|.|cbB  
3) She showed her baby pictures "/}cV5=Z  
4) The fear of street crime is forcing city dwellers to stay off the street at night, and to shy away from helping strangers. #Bgq]6G2  
5) Careers officers complain about our educational system that presents them with school leavers without ideas for employment. *QT|J6ng  
6.Fascinated by China, they wanted to prolong their stay and to visit more interesting places.。 ('VHL!  
A/#X r  
B. ;5wr5H3  
1) Such gigantic efforts, involving an entire nation’s economic and technological resources and utilizing the skills of thousands of scientists and engineers, are widely publicized and become identified as the real purpose of scientific investigation. #cD20t  
2) A simple word can destroy a friendship and land a large order. ;_hL  
3) For the first two years, the war was largely left to the soldiers, whose only objective was victory without regard for political considerations. v5N2$Sqp*  
4) While these underprivileged people receive help from the Government, they have no high hopes for their future. &9F(uk=X  
5) A sizable number of scholars and practitioners of Presidential power still believe that fault lies not in the office but in the men who have lately held it. yL>wCD,L  
,t=12R]>  
6) (There is certainly not much social snobbery or job snobbery). The manual worker is unusually quite at ease in any company./ )mbRG9P  
There is a definite link between smoking and lung cancer. But this doesn’t make you too uncomfortable because you are in good company. =YRN"  
agreement/ an agreement; people/ a people; hostility/ hostilities; use/ uses。An manner/manners *b >hZkObn  
7) Every people in turn adapted itself to the law of necessity. R1=ir# U|D  
8) Great lorries with double deck cargo of cars for export lumber past the university church.. J$Qm:DC5  
10) In country after country, talk of nonsmokers’ right is in the air. x6c#[:R&  
p~xrl jP$  
11) I would make mistakes at one time or another and operate on someone who didn’t need surgery or sit on someone who did. w(xRL#%  
12)The torpedo bombers skimmed low, launching their missiles from just fifty feet off the calm surface of the water. Once these torpedoes hit the water, they drive along under their own power and struck our ship below the water–line----a most devastating blow. GXE6=BO  
13)The mission is to disable a helicopter’s fire-control system as soon as the vehicle pops into >)IXc<"wq  
Y4B< ]C4  
1)Lincoln was a good speaker and student of political philosophy。 VF<C#I  
2)In the society every act is interpreted as a revelation of the moral philosophy of the individual actor. P_w\d/3  
3) I have often tried to conceive of what those pages might contain, but of course I cannot do so because I am a prisoner of the present-day world. S=wJ{?gzAK  
4) Few students of the Far East doubted that Japan intended to launch a sudden attack. M"t=0[0DM:  
5)The target is wrong, for in attacking the tests, critics divert attention from the fault that lies with ill-informed or incompetent users. ?$T39 U^  
qJ|n73yn  
C. -MqWcB9&  
1) It is a strange thought, but I believe a correct one, that twenty or thirty pages of ideas and information would be capable of turning the present-day world upside down, or even destroying it. l< y9ue=  
2) It will strengthen you to know that your distinguished career is so widely respected and appreciated. (cj3[qq  
3) I won’t walk past a car that is double parked, and I won’t walk on the side of the street where it happened. gAY%VFBP0  
4) Having review various technical possibilities, I would now like to comment on the dangers that might be presented by their fulfillment and to compare these with the consequences of efforts to prevent this development. K~#wvUb  
OZ$"P<X_"  
5)But for many, the fact that poor people are able to support themselves almost as well without government aid as they did with it is in itself a huge victory. yeCR{{B/'  
7) (The diet-cola drinkers did a little worse----only 7 of 27 identified all four samples correctly.) While both groups did better than chance would predict, nearly half the participants in each group made the wrong choice two or more times. f 2#9E+IQ  
8)But they had no which to change the system itself, or if they did, through idealistic, utopian schemes. L8~nx}UP5  
9) The U.S. soldier, while requiring far too luxurious logistical support, put up a nice fight in France. He was fresh, and well-fed. VhAZncw  
_uO#0 )l  
10) Wherever they occurred, inefficiency and waste were attacked and nonessential projects were brought swiftly to an end. 47iwb  
11) Its beginnings obscured by unemployment caused by the world economic slow-down, the new technological unemployment may emerge as the great socio-economic challenge of the end of the 20th century
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博网网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com