加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 英汉互译中的小诀窍
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-01-10   

英汉互译中的小诀窍

一.    增词 fCt|8,-H  
1.增添原文省略的词语 ;" dX]":  
1) The best conductor has the least resistance and poorest the greatest. ybaY+![*  
2)In the evening , after the banquets , the concerts and the table tennis exhibition , he world work on the drafting of the final communiqué O|Uz)Y94  
2.增添必要的连接成分 & ALnE:F  
1)    Heated water will change into vapor.  "'4  
2)    However carefully boiler casings and steam piper are sealed, some heat escapes and in lost. EN m%(G$  
3.增词表达原文的复数概念 "GMU~594  
1)    The mountains began to throw their long blue shadows over the valley. <83Ky;ry  
2)    He stretched his legs, which were scattered with scars. !y_FbJ8KC  
4.增词以表达抽象概念 Hf4_zd  
1)    Oxidation will make iron and steel rusty. W3:j Z:  
2)    The lack of resistance in every cold metal may become useful in electronic computers. {4_s:+v0  
5.逻辑性增词 i'f w>-0  
1)    Air pressure decreases with altitude. 3.W[]zH/u  
2)    The most powerful traveling telephones are the ones used on ships. Here, there is no problem of weight, as there is on airplanes. sx?IIFF  
6.重复性增词 pRQ7rT',v  
1)    Avoid using this computer in extreme cold, heat, dust or humidity. BTAbDyH5  
2)    A proton has a positive charge and an electron a negative charge, but a neutron has neither.  3IxC@QR  
7.修辞或连贯性增词 gIo\^ktW  
1)    This typewriter is indeed cheap and fine.  WI\a  
2)    A scientist constantly tried to defeat his hypotheses, his theories, and his conclusion. @=kg K[t 9  
~'M<S=W  
二.    减词 u X,n[u  
1.减代词 O Z ./suR)  
1She covered her face with her hand, as if to protect her eyes. Pmv@  
2.减介词 ,Zmjw@ w  
We should gradually eliminate the difference between town and country TcZ.5Oe6h#  
3.减冠词 k4Q>J,k  
The ear is the organ, which is used for hearing. The nose is used for smelling. The tongue is used for tasting. xPZ >vCg  
4.减连词 *}2L4]  
I shall not go until he comes vW?\bH7}I  
5.减动词 <7P[) X_  
When the pressure gets low, the boiling point becomes low. ^J]&($-  
三.    词序调整 k`5I"-e  
1.顺序法 ^ ]9K>}  
In order to survive to feed, clothe and shelter himself and his children, man is engaged in a constant struggle with nature. Vn5T Jw  
2.逆序法 ((ebSu2-?$  
In reality, the lines of division between sciences are becoming blurred, and science again approaching the “unity”that it had two centuries ago—although the accumulated knowledge is enormously greater now, and no one person can hope to comprehend more than a fraction of it. ZR1U&<0c@  
3.时序法 `D ;*.zrA  
We had been dismayed at home while reading of the natural calamities that followed one another for three years after we left China in 1959.   xMr,\r'+  
[p:3]
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题: