加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 考博报班 每日签到

主题 : 英语自我介绍几篇范文
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-02-23   

英语自我介绍几篇范文

我的自我介绍 |fJ};RLI"  
respected Professors: yNJ B oar  
Good afternoon! I'm great honored to meet you here.Now allow me to give a m]0;"jeL  
brief self-introduction: WF+99?75  
I'm *******,26 years old , born in ***** city ,HeNan Province.In year 1 np^N8$i:n  
996,I entered ********University, majoring in Machincal Designing and .WJ YQi  
Producing. During those 4 years'study,I worked hard and I was always active in `:fZ)$sY  
various activities . I gained the first scholarship for four times and I joined the vkV0On  
Communist Party at the college. 2DDtu[}  
After my graduation in June 2000,I worked in --------company.I got a Xf]d. :  
position in the Technology Department the first year and I was involved in several )T2Caqs2  
internet projects, such as the one for College student Recruitment in Henan Province l}|%5.5-  
and the one for Computer Center in Mathmatics Department in Zhengzhou University !X#OOqPr=  
. Owning to my hard work ,I was rewarded the Best Newcomer Prize in the year 2000 yjX9oxhtL  
. The next year, I was transferred into the Principal Customer Department, Hyl%mJ  
responsible for the Developing and strengthening a good relationship between the x.6:< y  
principal customers and my company .Two major customers, Henan Provincipal Department ifQ*,+@fxR  
of Transportation and Henan Provincial Department of Personnel, are under my work. ;?i W%:_,  
However,with time going on ,the more I experienced, the clearer I realized ,AFu C <  
that I'm really interested in the Enterprise Management .I find many enterprises e{K 215  
have the problem of an unmatched management to its developing speed . I'm eager L|7R9+ZG  
to learn more about management and I hope I can study further in this University. C`9+6T  
So I resigned in August , 2003 and started the way to pursuing my studies. #&aqKV Y  
After about half year's hard work, I'm finally standing before you B%b4v  
honorable professors now. I'm really excited . Though I've sacrificed much on my way to xGg )Y#  
pusuing studies, I believe it's worthwhile. I believe working hard will finally be Qbn"=n2  
repaied . P l]O\vh  
Thank you ! \V8PhO;j  
*vxk@ `K~  
zu{P#~21  
PiIpnoM  
K7:)nv E  
Good morning, My name is … , I will graduate this summer from the department of aeronautic science and technology, majoring in spacecraft design and engineering. q,|j]+9q  
!)0;&e5  
All along these four years in university, I have been trying my best to do well in everything, because I am so enthusiastic about aeronautics that I take it as my long-life pursuit. Fortunately, I have obtained such a great deal of beneficial advice from my respected professors and tutors, which does help me a lot for my study and growth. Although I am not among the top of my classmates, I believe that I have certain advantages, such as practical, acute in observing, willing to innovate and so on, which are crucial to the experimental research work. so I choose…(专业名) as my major in the postgraduate school. And I am so lucky to have professor … … as my supervisor who is an expert on (… ---to be secified). I will spend the following several years in learning from both the theories and practices so as to cultivate myself to be experienced and skilled. That's all about my presentation. Thank you. I d .nu/  
IueF x u  
l'.VKh\C  
cf20.F{<  
 good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in chang'an university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university. />pI8 g<  
  generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end. <)c)%'v  
 well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying. ;))+>%SGCt  
  ok, that is all,thank you for your attention.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com