考博报班 加入VIP 上传考博资料 您的流量 增加流量 每日签到
主题 : 考博英语范文4-6
级别: 禁止发言
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-03-09   

考博英语范文4-6

4.Introduction of My College FUVp}>#U  
  I'm a student at Maebashi Institute of Technology in Gunma. It is located between Komagata and Shinmaebashi on the JR Ryomo Line. It's only 10 minutes from JR Maebashi station on a bus or a taxi. -e4TqzRr  
Maebit was originally founded in 1952 as a junior college and it evolved into a four-year college in 1997. Today there are some 700 students in both the junior college and the four-year undergraduate school. 9Iu"DOxX%  
Our school offers two sets of programs, the day course and the evening course. Students can choose whichever suits their conveniences best from those two courses. Many lessons here are taught in small-sized classes. Cs4ks`Z18  
JIiS/]KQ  
  I'm in the Department of Information Engineering. My field of study is Robotics. The first period begins at 9:30 a.m., which is rather late, and the last period of the day course ends at 4:55 p.m. The classes for the evening course begin at 5:45 p.m. and end at 8:50 p.m. 1/f{1k  
N:q\i57x  
  Maebit's campus is not very large but it has a lot of flowerbeds and plants. On campus there are the library, the club building, sports fields, the student union hall, the laboratory building, and many other facilities. Our department building lies in the northwest corner of campus. This building was built about five years ago, and everything is still new in this building. A?bqDy  
i E?yvtr8  
  There are many clubs, but I'm not a member of any club. One of my friends is a member of the Tennis Club in which there are 5 members. They practice every Wednesday and Saturday afternoon. They are hoping to make it into the best 8 in the coming intercollegiate tournament. UgL FU#  
I like my college. I have already made some good friends and we're enjoying our school life. ,!40\"A  
? 9;CC]D  
5.Coping with Stress in College %*NED zy  
P;`Awp?  
  College life can be very stressful. Sometimes parents, faculty and others tend to idealize their college experience and remember it as that idyllic time when they had few worries or responsibilities. To students currently attending college, however, the process is often stressful and frustrating. The competition for grades, the need to perform, relationships, career choice, and many other aspects of the college environment cause stress. 9}wI@  
  But before condemning stress outright, we need to understand that stress is only harmful when it is excessive. Much of the stress that we all experience is helpful and stimulating. The challenges of life tend to be stressful and an attempt to avoid stress completely would lead to a rather boring existence. The problem comes when you experience too much stress. [vY#9W"!  
  There are four primary sources of stress: the environment, (noise, pollution, traffic, crowding, and the weather), physiology, (illness, injuries, hormonal fluctuations, and inadequate sleep or nutrition), students’ thoughts (negative self-talk, catastrophizing, and perfectionism), and social stressors (financial problems, work demands, social events, and losing a loved one). Symptoms of stress appear in many forms. Some symptoms only impact the person who is directly experiencing stress, while other symptoms may have an impact on our relationships with others. WG&! VK  
Although some stress reactions are part of deeper and more serious emotional problems, many are not, and can be handled with relatively simple counseling and stress-management techniques. Developing a balanced lifestyle, gaining perspective by discussing problems with other students or tutors, specifying relaxation techniques, and clarifying your values and cultivating a sense of life meaning can help you relieve your stress in college. ppo0DC\>  
jddhX]>I  
6.Sports _NB*+HVo  
q9wObOS$  
  From the earliest times, people have held sports competitions. The athletic few compete on the field while the rest of us participate from the safety of our seats. Today sports are certainly as popular as ever, and because of radio and television, we can now compete from a distance. jGi{:}`lB  
  In fact, for important competitions, the whole world becomes one big stadium. XzPOqZ`Nv  
It is hard to say why humans like organized games. The reasons that we enjoy sports probably differ from person to person. Whether little kids are kicking a ball around a city playground, or million-dollar-a-year athletes are playing in a modern stadium, the excitement of competition, motion, discipline, and beauty are in the air. Who doesn’t stop to watch a ball game in the street or a swimmer in a pool? What parents are not proud to see their children carried off the field by thankful fans? For the players, the joys of sportsmanship can include punishing self-discipline and the friendship of teammates. t.+)g-X  
  Then there is special thrill that comes only to a lucky few. It is the thrill that comes from hearing thousand voices shout your name. But personal victory is only one kind of victory. In every game someone must lose, but mankind wins every time an athletic record is broken. It is this aspect of sports that brings people together. &b`'RZe  
Even in defeat, no one says to an athlete, “So what?” You say, “Good try!” And when your pride gets hurt and your muscles are sore, you say to yourself, “That’s part of the game. I’ll win next time!”
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

清空我的评分动态本帖最近评分记录: 共1条评分记录
nanafly 流量 -3 2008-03-09 -
隐藏评分记录
级别: 初级博友
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-03-10   
zen ma kan budao ????????????????????????????????????
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2008-03-23   
xfcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaseasfrwegfefxbdrge
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2008-10-29   
给我看一看
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2009-02-16   
ok,thanks