楼主  发表于: 2008-03-12   

英语作文写作模板——提纲式作文

提纲式作文 # 1I<qK  
O. @_2  
1. 对立观点式 l% K9Ke  
  A.有人认为X 是好事,赞成X, 为什么? Nl PP|=o  
  B.有人认为X 是坏事, 反对X,为什么? x 1?p+  
  C.我的看法。 [m!$ 01=  
 Some people are in favor of the idea of doing X. They point out the fact that 支持X 的第一个原因。They also argue that 支持X 的另一个原因。 \d%&_rp  
 However, other people stand on a different ground. They consider it harmful to do X. They firmly point out that 反对X 的第一个理由。 An example can give the details of this argument: 一个例子。 $Ob]JAf}  
 There is some truth in both arguments. But I think the advantages of X overweigh the disadvantages. In addition to the above-mentioned negative effects it might bring about, X also may X 的有一个坏处。 9akCvY#Q  
)xlNj$(x5n  
__'Z0?.4#  
2. 批驳观点式 *cq#>rN  
  A.一个错误观点。 FL"IPX;S  
  B. 我不同意。 "E Q}xj  
 Many people argue that 错误观点。By saying that, they mean 对这个观点的进一步解释。An example they have presented is that 一个例子。(According to a survey performed by X on a group of Y, almost 80% of them 赞成这个错误观点或者受到这个错误观点的影响)。 hFyN|Dqhds  
 There might be some element of truth in these people’s belief. But if we consider it in depth, we will feel no reservation to conclude that 与错误观点相反的观点。There are a number of reasons behind my belief. (以下参照辩论文的议论文写法)。 WcbJ4Ore  
;m@>v?zE  
`p*7MZ9 -  
3. 社会问题(现象)式 h9&<-k  
  A.一个社会问题或者现象。 a(BWV?A  
  B. 产生的原因 $ bD 3  
  C.对社会和我们生活的影响 GVCyVt[!-  
  D. 如何杜绝。(如果是问题的话) |`E\$|\p  
  E. 前景的预测。 .ikFqZ$$  
 Nowadays, there exists an increasingly serious social/economic/environmental problem. (X has increasingly become a common concern of the public). According to a survey, 调查内容说明这种现象的情况。(或者是一个例子)。 x.>z2.  
 There are a couple of reasons booming this problem/phenomenon. 下面参照辩论式议论文的写法。 C} Ewi-  
 X has caused substantial impact on the society and our daily life, which has been articulated in the following aspects. 参照辩论式议论文的写法。 VDCrFZ!]  
 A dozen of measures are supposed to take to prevent X from bringing us more harm. 参照辩论式议论文的写法。 daY^{u3  
 Based on the above discussions, I can easily forecast that more and more people will ……..
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
免费考博论坛网址是什么? 正确答案:freekaobo.com